“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 18, 2013
Whats up widdat wrote:
mamabear, you a lesbo? you and one other, whatzitsname, all the time cooing at each other. what gives? and do some of you damn women have to hijack every thread on here and turn it into a sickly sweet self-love fest?
Ooh.. Am I the "one other"?!? ;) I'm Beckie, btw, far from whatzitsname, and even farther from an "it". You should see us when we all go out and have our "lesbo" nights... The thing is, Mamabear is a gorgeous, fun loving, brilliantly sweet and delicious young lady... And I take every chance I get just to tell her so. Give me some time to warm up to you and I'll tell you how beautiful you are as well. I am the kind of gal who isn't afraid to tell someone when they have touched my heart, or when they're being a douche... I guess you could take your pick... What do you want to be today, besides a half cocked teen whom obviously doesn't know how to type a sentence and most likely cannot speak one appropriately either?!? Seriously, IDC either way... I can always and probably should avoid your posts to keep my eyes from crossing and my head from hurting.

NOW, Like MamaB said... Have a wonderful
night!:)
interested

Johnson City, TN

#24 Apr 18, 2013
mamabear21582 wrote:
<quoted text> first of all the term is "lesbian" and no I am bisexual... secondly, I do believe I started this thread... all I have to say is if you don't like it, then don't read it... what we post is for our entertainment, not yours or anyone else's... most people, join in and we have fun with it then someone, like you, comes along and tries to ruin it... you are more than welcome to post, not post, to continue reading, or not... either way, we are who we are and we will continue to talk like we want.. you can complain if you want.... but it will get you nowhere. Thanks for stopping,by... have a wonderful night :)
Well put 1
interested

Johnson City, TN

#25 Apr 18, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh.. Am I the "one other"?!? ;) I'm Beckie, btw, far from whatzitsname, and even farther from an "it". You should see us when we all go out and have our "lesbo" nights... The thing is, Mamabear is a gorgeous, fun loving, brilliantly sweet and delicious young lady... And I take every chance I get just to tell her so. Give me some time to warm up to you and I'll tell you how beautiful you are as well. I am the kind of gal who isn't afraid to tell someone when they have touched my heart, or when they're being a douche... I guess you could take your pick... What do you want to be today, besides a half cocked teen whom obviously doesn't know how to type a sentence and most likely cannot speak one appropriately either?!? Seriously, IDC either way... I can always and probably should avoid your posts to keep my eyes from crossing and my head from hurting.
NOW, Like MamaB said... Have a wonderful
night!:)
Well put 2

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Apr 19, 2013
interested wrote:
<quoted text>Well put 2
Thank you.
Whats up widdat

Atlanta, GA

#27 Apr 19, 2013
ur both a couple of fat skanks who have each squeezed out too many welfare kids and now ur carpet munching them nasty thangs. that's just messed up. haha! this is fun! oh, and have a nice day.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#28 Apr 19, 2013
Whats up widdat wrote:
ur both a couple of fat skanks who have each squeezed out too many welfare kids and now ur carpet munching them nasty thangs. that's just messed up. haha! this is fun! oh, and have a nice day.
I hardly think either of us are fat... Or skanks. I have 2 children, she has 3. None of which are your idea of "welfare" kids... And IF I were gonna munch on one, it would be NONE of your business, but the one I chose would definitely not be nasty. Simply because one chooses a lifestyle as such does not mean it is degrading nor nasty. I've seen just as many if not more "straight" people who don't know how to wash their stank off, so stereotyping is very childish. Then again, I'm guessing I should stand by my earlier guess of your maturity level. I don't mind a little banter back and forth, but I will not acknowledge any further negative and or crude remarks such as this from you. It's only fun when you can get interaction, and well, for the most part, you're trying to stir up sh!t with adults whom will choose to look over someone with such child like tendencies.

Thank you, I will have an amazing day. I hope that you can refrain from bullying the other children at school and listen to your teachers. You should really try to learn something useful. Have a great day yourself.

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

#29 Apr 19, 2013
WOW lol, carpet munching sounds quite gross... Are we talking shag carpeting? Because that would be horrible to get out of the teeth. I prefer to spit shine laminate or tile.
Whats up widdat

Atlanta, GA

#30 Apr 19, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I hardly think either of us are fat... Or skanks. I have 2 children, she has 3. None of which are your idea of "welfare" kids... And IF I were gonna munch on one, it would be NONE of your business, but the one I chose would definitely not be nasty. Simply because one chooses a lifestyle as such does not mean it is degrading nor nasty. I've seen just as many if not more "straight" people who don't know how to wash their stank off, so stereotyping is very childish. Then again, I'm guessing I should stand by my earlier guess of your maturity level. I don't mind a little banter back and forth, but I will not acknowledge any further negative and or crude remarks such as this from you. It's only fun when you can get interaction, and well, for the most part, you're trying to stir up sh!t with adults whom will choose to look over someone with such child like tendencies.
Thank you, I will have an amazing day. I hope that you can refrain from bullying the other children at school and listen to your teachers. You should really try to learn something useful. Have a great day yourself.
so it IS a chosen lifestyle and ur not born like that. way to set the movement back by decades. psst...u don't squirt out a butt load of youngun's and leave that body or that thang intact. oops, did i offend u? alas, a shit i give not.

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

#31 Apr 19, 2013
Whats up widdat wrote:
<quoted text>so it IS a chosen lifestyle and ur not born like that. way to set the movement back by decades. psst...u don't squirt out a butt load of youngun's and leave that body or that thang intact. oops, did i offend u? alas, a shit i give not.
I cannot say for sure, because you left no references to her saying she was "born like that". But, simply stating that is the lifestyle she wants to live should not bother you and definitely doesn't "set back a movement". Not everyone with that lifestyle uses that as an excuse for their sexual preference. The only reason it bothers you, is because you feel insecure about yourself in some way or another. Instead of confronting that and figuring yourself out, you just want to attack anything different than what you are accustomed to. Answer one question for me, without hostility, without biased opinions, and with honesty.

What is wrong with 2 human beings living life the way they chose so and who they chose to do so with, as long as it makes them happy and does not intrude on your life?

Not that I feel obligated to give you this information, but I am married with a child and have never even contemplated being gay or bi-sexual. I just feel that if the children are taught the correct lessons that will help lead them to a productive life and a to be a valued member of society, then live and let live.
Whats up widdat

Atlanta, GA

#32 Apr 19, 2013
what it is to me is that they flaunt themselves publicly, posting about what they do in their most intimate moments. they even post pics of themselves. how is that teaching their kids correct lessons? i know there is a lot of sexual innuendo and jokes all over this forum, but very few have made it as personal as these two have on several threads. we don't need to know that crap and neither do their kids and their kids' friends. so suck it. so very noble of you to defend them when you wouldn't think of doing it yourself. feel better?
Whats up widdat

Atlanta, GA

#33 Apr 19, 2013
i don't care about what people do in their own lives as long as they keep it out of my face. i wouldn't want details of you and your wife's sexcapades either and i sure as hell don't want to know all about you, your name or where you live, although you have forced me to see your face.

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

#34 Apr 19, 2013
The point, and I think bottom line, is that this is a public forum.

You are correct, I wouldn't do that myself. I don't have a Facebook either. I think people are completely too open with their personal lives, in these times. But, if, and that is a big if, these minor things on this vast internet were to be questioned by a child in say 5 years. You are correct in that they will have to explain it. You, however, are on a random name that you can leave in the dust and never worry about how horrible of a person you are, in regards of how you talk on here. Have a nice one.
Whats up widdat

Atlanta, GA

#35 Apr 19, 2013
that's exactly right. i will leave this trash in my dust and never look back and i will not publicly make a fool of myself and expect everyone to embrace me. if i can shame these loud mouthed broads into having a little more decency and a little more class, then my work is done. and i'll still be unknown, my dignity intact. besides, i do my best work behind the scenes. but hey, that's just me.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#36 Apr 19, 2013
I am very open. I do NOT apologize for that. The fact that she and I are merely making vulgar jokes, who cares. My children will never question this bc they will know who their mother is. I am not currently, nor have I ever been bisexual or in any kind of lesbian relationship. I have a serious boyfriend and two children and plenty of friends and family that know these things about me. I would change my profile so that everyone could see a more recent and better picture of me but my phone will not let me. 

I have a Facebook. I am just as "open" there... When appropriate. I have smaller children on my Facebook and I will not even post using derogatory language because I respect that. I can limit who sees my life there and I only add those whom KNOW my personality.. Those who don't like it, they can hit delete. 

If I offended you because I am so brazen, I do apologize... But talking down to me here is not the way to get anything but worse. If you want to pose as this all perfect adult whom is obviously a homophobe, send me a private message or ask me to tone it down in a less hateful way. I do not mind to keep your "morals" in my subconscious so that you are not so easily offended. I can say that there will be times when it will happen regardless. My suggestion to you in that case- sign off and go to bed. You obviously cannot handle the world. 

There are always going to be people that live life differently than you, but it's because of the openness in my life that I can see your point and try to be a little more respectful... The difference between you and I, I can admit when I'm wrong, or apologize when I've been "less than moral" in front of someone... You literally threw your hatred outward and jumped the "fat welfare gay trash" 
ship... At least be original. And now, go yell that anything besides heterosexual relationships are sin... And let me remind you "ye that is without sin shall cast the first stone"... A sin is a sin is a sin. 

I dare say your skeletons are just as ugly as mine... But I bet mine are having more fun out here in the open... No one likes being stuffed in a dark closet.

Register your name here and send a pm when you're truly offended. Maybe use some common sense in your wording capabilities, because no one will drop defense when spoken to like you have started out on here.

Now, really, have a fantastic afternoon!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#37 Apr 19, 2013
Dugna Nex wrote:
WOW lol, carpet munching sounds quite gross... Are we talking shag carpeting? Because that would be horrible to get out of the teeth. I prefer to spit shine laminate or tile.
I'm a real wood, waxed and shined kinda gal myself.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#38 Apr 19, 2013
Whats up widdat wrote:
that's exactly right. i will leave this trash in my dust and never look back and i will not publicly make a fool of myself and expect everyone to embrace me. if i can shame these loud mouthed broads into having a little more decency and a little more class, then my work is done. and i'll still be unknown, my dignity intact. besides, i do my best work behind the scenes. but hey, that's just me.
Shamed, I am not. You must first be perfect to judge me. I am civil enough to tone it down but if you keep making your snide a$$ comments like this.. I'll continue on.. In my world where people like me... The "loud mouth broad" section of the peanut gallery... Will yell it out loud for the uptight, manipulating piece of sh!t men whom think us women owe them an ounce of decency, section on the far back wall of the peanut gallery... A big huge f^ck you buddy.... I hope you have your hearing aid turned up because it's not worth repeating for such rubbish.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#39 Apr 19, 2013
I was munching on a carpet once (it was a new carpet) and you would not believe the nylon ball I coughed up later...

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

#40 Apr 20, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a real wood, waxed and shined kinda gal myself.
Well, I once preferred the "real wood flooring"... Let's just say I ran into a splinter.:,(

“Falling down is how we grow. ”

Since: Apr 13

Staying down is how we die.

#41 Apr 20, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
I was munching on a carpet once (it was a new carpet) and you would not believe the nylon ball I coughed up later...
You cant just swallow everything....:)

Since: Apr 13

Mooresville, NC

#42 Apr 21, 2013
I thought we was talking about muddin and hell mamabear and GApeach I must be one of those ppl they are talking about also. I love you both and I can't wait till we get to play

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kristi mccamey 3 min Pedro 5
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 9 min Trunketeer 13
Is Greene County inbred? 11 min Trunketeer 14
dean tweed 15 min jason 11
Handicapped Parking space ABUSE!!! (Jan '12) 20 min Hmm 79
OmniVisions & Person Centered Choices 20 min Trunketeer 5
Just announced! 500th post wins trip to Hawaii. 27 min Trunketeer 39
Principal at Mosheim 2 hr sooooo 67
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 2 hr Trunketeer 246
info about eric jones 5 hr Crazy 9
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 7 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 8 hr csmaven 100
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:36 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:36PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Panthers vs. Falcons
Bleacher Report 6:58 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Colts vs. Titans
NBC Sports 8:22 AM
Falcons cut LB James Anderson on Christmas Eve
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:22 PM
Gano eager for another chance vs. Falcons - NBC Sports