First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bev

Maryville, TN

#1 Dec 19, 2010
ALERT!! There will soon be an apartment up for rent on S. Allens Bridge rd. This property is owned by Danny and Judy Collins. They will want $300 for the rent and there will always be an outragous light bill that they will want 2 or 3 light bills each month...(dont know how that is possible but apparently it is to them) They are stuck up snobs who will do nothin but screw you over and take every penny and dime you have (trust me I know) it is not possible to save any kinda money living in that place. They will scream and cuss at every little thing and you have no privacy there because they will just barge in as they please. Plus not to mention the constant harrassment even when you pay your bills on time. Trust me DONT DO IT!!! There is much better out there. That place ant even worth half that rent. Living in an out house would be better than living in that hell hole...
WOW

Johnson City, TN

#2 Dec 19, 2010
You are mean... Starting a thread and bashing people. I'm sure you were not forced to live there.
thank you

Knoxville, TN

#3 Dec 19, 2010
thanks for the update my bf and i are looking for appartments and we're looking for places out in sg area glad we know not to look there
sosad

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Dec 20, 2010
WOW wrote:
You are mean... Starting a thread and bashing people. I'm sure you were not forced to live there.
WOW She/He is not mean bashing ppl. Wow your lucky we have this technology now so we can WARN each other a FACT is a FACT and if its true its not bashing ppl. You should be thankful cause now your ass knows what type of ppl they are so you don't happen to rent from them or any of your family atleast you can give them a heads up so don't say they are bashing ppl cause the truth is the truth don't do ppl wrong and they won't say nothing about you TRUTH HURTS I guess that goes to show LMAO.
And I appreciated the warning. The best landlord I have ever had is Bruce Hilton if your lookin to rent email mail and I will give you his info I'm about to move into a larger trailor of his and he is gonna put mine up for rent he was even talkin about saling it but I kno he will rent it as well its nice got wood floors all thru out it he redone everything in here before I moved in january 1st. Just thought I would let you kno cause he is nice in case your looking to rent. And this landlord will be the best you have ever had and I mean that.
sosad

Hendersonville, NC

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Oh lol forgot to put my email in there sorry just message me and I will give it to you on here all his contact info and everything and I can show you the place as well. That's if your interested. Thx have a nice day God Bless!!!
pebble hill

United States

#6 Dec 20, 2010
Used to live on pebble hill. They spy in your windows there and if u have guests come they stop them and question why they are there. Very rude ppl. Wouldn't advise renting at pebble hill!

Since: Oct 10

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2010
Parrish property management..
Our water heater went out took them 2 weeks to fix it. They charge way to much rent for people. 950 a month for a shitty 2 bedroom apt.
old parrish renter

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2010
honeysuckle sweet wrote:
Parrish property management..
Our water heater went out took them 2 weeks to fix it. They charge way to much rent for people. 950 a month for a shitty 2 bedroom apt.
They ARE some rude ppl too! Definitely one of the top 5 worse places to rent for sure! And totally agree with honeysuckle....their places are wwwaaaaayyyyyyyy overpriced! BBOOOOOOOOOOO PARRISH!
knowing

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 20, 2010
any time you have a shit landlord, best thing to do is withold rent in an escrow account. like if you hot water heater goes out. they have to fix it asap unless stated in the lease. if there is no lease agreement by default landlords are respoonsible for repairs but sometimes they might have you sign a lease that states that you are responsible for repairs. ussually if your reponsible for maintanence then your rent is cheaper. knowledge is out there ppl. and its powerful.
whocares

Paducah, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2010
Misty who rents out apartments across the street from Porters store in Baileyton, she will spy on you and question you about your guests and every movement, she is a real WITCH!!!!!!!!!!1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Definitely Parish Properties is one of the worst. They are snobs and it takes them forever to return your calls. Be careful if you rent from them!!! By the way, I can say this because I rented from them. Sorry, but people should know. Hopefully they will read this and change there ways.
need to know

Smyrna, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2010
forget the worst. Who is the best landlord? Thats what i need to know.
nemo

Pearland, TX

#13 Dec 20, 2010
Stay away from Danny Shaw, he is an awful landlord. The one who owns the insurance company on Snapps Ferry and is a Banker with Heritage Bank.
Rockin_Hardd

Smyrna, TN

#14 Dec 21, 2010
freshour park in chuckey is god awful and they pretty much will fix whats broken as long as your willing to show alittle skin. I think ravenwood is a great place I dont live there but hear that alot of ppl are very happy with them and if you have somthing that needs fixed its usually done within 24 hrs.
awful

Fort Campbell, TN

#15 Dec 22, 2010
Bobby Waites hands down the worst. Do Not rent from him in town...he will not fix anything...he riggs stuff till he has no other choice but to fix it!
agree

Franklin, TN

#16 Dec 23, 2010
We once lived in a house of Bobby Waites,s. To make a long story short the septic tank backed up into the house Toilets, showers, sinks, every thing that had a drain.It took him a week to come out to look at it and still did not fix it (he is a damm plumber)after two days of calling him with no contact,I hired a plumber the guy had it fixed in no time. bill 340.00. Rent time gave the reciept to Bobby. The next day the SOB turned off the water! We cut our losses and moved. AVOID he is a piece of shit low life.
really

Brentwood, TN

#17 Dec 24, 2010
black hawk
Bev

Rockwell, NC

#18 Dec 29, 2010
Really?? I ant being mean just being honest.... the only reason that I can come up with you sayin I'm being mean is because you have obviously never had an a**hole for a landlord. You just wait, your day will come, then you will see what I'm talkin about.
Horrible

Gallatin, TN

#19 Jul 23, 2011
Tammy dunn she let's the lights get shut off and the cable and since it is a basement apartment and she lives upstairs you can always smell her part of the house and she comes down whenever she pleases even while you are in the shower or gone
Slumlord

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jul 23, 2011
Bj Broyles is also another piece of sh*t landlord!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 8 min Scully 4,854
How do u no ur man is messin round? 11 min Scully 22
YES another bad driver! 14 min Scully 6
Body found in Greeneville creek 16 min Scully 10
josh mercer (May '13) 54 min supercat 3
to u 1 hr That was easy 11
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 1 hr shortbeard 10
lawsuit against county schools 4 hr question 12
Greene County Schools 12 hr willard 117
Mayor Daniels tries to pull Fast one Thu Janet 10