getitson

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 3, 2013
anybody know anything about her
sassy

Taylorsville, NC

#2 Mar 11, 2013
Sure do....why do u ask????
stupid

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 11, 2013
What about her?!? Don't start no trouble!!
hopper mcbopper

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Mar 11, 2013
At a young age Alexandria had a talent for painting, that her parents noticed. They moved up New York where they enrolled her in NYC school of the arts and she was soon at the top of her class, but New York corrupts the young and innocent and soon she was turning tricks to feed her cocaine habit. current where abouts unknown, a cruel fate for such a talented soul.
sassy

Taylorsville, NC

#5 Mar 11, 2013
hopper mcbopper wrote:
At a young age Alexandria had a talent for painting, that her parents noticed. They moved up New York where they enrolled her in NYC school of the arts and she was soon at the top of her class, but New York corrupts the young and innocent and soon she was turning tricks to feed her cocaine habit. current where abouts unknown, a cruel fate for such a talented soul.
how funny
sassy

Taylorsville, NC

#6 Mar 11, 2013
The only thing I know is shes a beautiful young lady
warning

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2013
Id hate to think that somebodies about to talk shit about Alex!!!
hopper mcbopper

Winnsboro, SC

#8 Mar 12, 2013
warning wrote:
Id hate to think that somebodies about to talk shit about Alex!!!
showing attitude on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded.
warning

Chesnee, SC

#9 Mar 15, 2013
hopper mcbopper wrote:
<quoted text>
showing attitude on the internet is like winning the special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded.
the only attitude that I'm gonna have is....somebody on here bad mouthing Alex!!!
hopper mcbopper

Albemarle, NC

#10 Mar 16, 2013
warning wrote:
<quoted text>the only attitude that I'm gonna have is....somebody on here bad mouthing Alex!!!
I have no idea who this Alex is but I'm sure if someone did they would quake in front of their screen at some one showing internet attitude.
alex

United States

#11 May 14, 2013
are you talking about the one that drives a greene honda? if so this is her and what would you like to know about me??
hyg

Davidson, NC

#12 Jun 29, 2013
She's pregnant gonna be a horrible mom sleeps with everyone no good thinks she the biggest and baddest thing that walked the earth
careful

Johnson City, TN

#13 Jun 29, 2013
hyg wrote:
She's pregnant gonna be a horrible mom sleeps with everyone no good thinks she the biggest and baddest thing that walked the earth
Watch out...her bada** family will hunt you down!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Brobeck 1 hr cbboys 17
To Word Woman (Aug '13) 1 hr Independent1 23
Amity Cutshall Miller (Mar '13) 2 hr TNGirl 43
josh crum (Jun '12) 3 hr thisguy 70
I need information about the Sprint plan please. 3 hr Wondering 7
Eat it haters 3 hr Marriage is Stupid 16
Plus mark 3rd shift 3 hr Get a life 7
***** last post wins ***** 3 hr Independent1 1,420
Word Woman (Mar '13) 4 hr __w0rd w0man__ 51
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Independent1 7,516
cigarette smoking 6 hr Independent1 19
Why are threads about you know who deleted? 9 hr Independent1 39

Winter Storm Watch for Greene County was issued at March 03 at 9:42PM CST

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:48 pm PST

ESPN 2:48PM
Source: Panthers' Hardy to meet with NFL
Bleacher Report 3:03 PM
Cam Newton Reportedly on Stage at Charlotte Nightclub Moments Before Shooting
Yahoo! Sports 4:06 PM
Panthers DE Hardy to meet with NFL
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers
NBC Sports 8:28 PM
Reports: Ted Ginn visiting Titans, 49ers