Greeneville Radio Stations, Darrell Bryan, How much stock does still have?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 3, 2013
Dan

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Enough to control what is aired?
Will this help him in the 2012 Mayor election?
man

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 22, 2010
 
Most of the people who listen to local radio have blue hair and most likely aren't getting out to vote. I would say a VERY small percentage of Greeneville's registered voters listen to local radio. Darrell will most likely run for mayor. What the heck else is he qualified to do? You can talk to the man for five seconds and tell that he isn't the coldest beer in the fridge.
Remember

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 22, 2010
 
Remember once when Maxine Humphrey reported on somebody who put a canned ham in a microwave and it exploded?(Imagine this in her monotone...) "...and bits of ham were found throughout the house." Hilarious!
The Answer

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 22, 2010
 

Judged:

2

I don't have time to quote statistics but I am most certain that the "blue hairs" vote at a rate higher than average.
AM-FM Guy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Darrell sold his stations to the Metcalf family. He has no radio interests now.
susie

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 22, 2010
 

Judged:

1

man wrote:
Most of the people who listen to local radio have blue hair and most likely aren't getting out to vote. I would say a VERY small percentage of Greeneville's registered voters listen to local radio. Darrell will most likely run for mayor. What the heck else is he qualified to do? You can talk to the man for five seconds and tell that he isn't the coldest beer in the fridge.
I certainly dont have blue hair and I vote every election. I get a kick out of listening to Maxine Humphreys she is a sweetheart.
Wonder

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 22, 2010
 
AM-FM Guy wrote:
Darrell sold his stations to the Metcalf family. He has no radio interests now.
How much did he get for them? I think they were sold the second time for much much more. Who was the better businessman?
Betty

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 23, 2010
 
Wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
How much did he get for them? I think they were sold the second time for much much more. Who was the better businessman?
It must be posted somewhere.
Billy

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 28, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Aren't the workers at the radio station the same workers Darrell hired to work for him?
Vence

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 4, 2010
 
This will help him when he runs for Mayor. Why would a mayor want to be alderman, to start at the bottom and work his way up.
Max

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 13, 2010
 
Remember wrote:
Remember once when Maxine Humphrey reported on somebody who put a canned ham in a microwave and it exploded?(Imagine this in her monotone...) "...and bits of ham were found throughout the house." Hilarious!
that is weird
who is boss

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

with the greeneville sun bowing to not give greeneville voters a word about who is running for election what hope do we have in the radio one of the candidates owned?
numb nuts

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 24, 2012
 
This is so stupid,you people have no clue!
bad man or management

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 24, 2012
 
Billy wrote:
Aren't the workers at the radio station the same workers Darrell hired to work for him?
that would show the workers are not the reson the station went belly up is was the city politician
situation

Mount Juliet, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 27, 2012
 
who is boss wrote:
with the greeneville sun bowing to not give greeneville voters a word about who is running for election what hope do we have in the radio one of the candidates owned?
this is scary stuff
Sidewalk Sam

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 3, 2013
 
Actually Darell made a killing off the sale

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
angus palm pay (Feb '12) 31 min I hate Worthington 54
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 32 min Jones 23
why is moshiem sub clinic closed today (Oct '13) 1 hr cross anchor 15
Lost respect for GPD 1 hr concerned citizen 12
obammy has never had a job 1 hr lendmeyourears 34
Marilyn Mott 1 hr justified 1
Sheriff Department Budget 3 hr Good old boy 24
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 11 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 11 hr butch 15
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 13 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••