Has anyone ever mistakenly thought you were mentally retarded...

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jun 23, 2013

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Happens to me all the time... I'll be out with my wife, and looking at her then looking at me, most guys assume I'm in her care and come up and hit on her... it pissed me off at first, but them I learned to take advantage of it and play along... we get free meals all the time... The best one was when my wife got a guy to take us out to a nice resturaunt, after the meal was over she told him that if I'd bought me some scotch I'd be out like a light then they could have some alone time...
Well he bought me a bottle and a couple bottles of wine for them and headed back to our house... I drank my scotch, and it usually doesn't put ne to sleep but for some reason it did that night... I'm assuming my wife took the wine then kicked the sorry bastard out...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

whothehellcares- wrote:
Happens to me all the time... I'll be out with my wife, and looking at her then looking at me, most guys assume I'm in her care and come up and hit on her... it pissed me off at first, but them I learned to take advantage of it and play along... we get free meals all the time... The best one was when my wife got a guy to take us out to a nice resturaunt, after the meal was over she told him that if I'd bought me some scotch I'd be out like a light then they could have some alone time...
Well he bought me a bottle and a couple bottles of wine for them and headed back to our house... I drank my scotch, and it usually doesn't put ne to sleep but for some reason it did that night... I'm assuming my wife took the wine then kicked the sorry bastard out...
I would assume the same. She then, more than likely, mopped the driveway.

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would assume the same. She then, more than likely, mopped the driveway.
I didn't say it because I thought it would sound silly, but the driveway did look exceptionally good the next morning ..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

whothehellcares- wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say it because I thought it would sound silly, but the driveway did look exceptionally good the next morning ..
lol I bet it did

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

I can't say anyone has...however, a few people have mistaken me for someone who is weak-willed & learned the hard way that I'm absolutely not....

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
only a few?
A few...bordering on several, I suppose. Regardless, though, I am grateful that I have had/still have really good people in my life, so the number of folks who have underestimated me, attempted to walk all over me and/or taken my kindness for granted has been pretty limited.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

No, but I have been mistaken for someone who gives a damn before.
true

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

whothehellcares- wrote:
assume all you want - maybe you really are retarded! lol
omg

Silver Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

I worked with a woman at Comcare. New staff would mistake her for a client. One said hi honey whats ur name? She looked at them and said I work here. It was Jennifer Inscore who was mistaken for a client. Imagine that.
Stick in the rear

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

true wrote:
<quoted text>assume all you want - maybe you really are retarded! lol
LMFAO! By the way, she was a dead lay.
Wet Willie

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

No they haven't but I have a funny story about a guy who was mentally retarded. I felt sorry for the idiot, so I took him and his caretaker out to a nice restaurant once. She was as hot as a depot stove. I mean she was steamin'.

Well, I bought this moron a bottle of Scotch. He drank it and went out like a light. The lady, and I use the term lady loosely here, and I drank a couple of bottles of wine. Then I got a little frisky with her, and we wound up having sex in her driveway. We kind of made a mess, and she made me mop her driveway before I left. I'm wondering now if the moron might have been her husband. Guess I'll never know. Oh, well.

“Why So Serious...”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Wet Willie wrote:
No they haven't but I have a funny story about a guy who was mentally retarded. I felt sorry for the idiot, so I took him and his caretaker out to a nice restaurant once. She was as hot as a depot stove. I mean she was steamin'.
Well, I bought this moron a bottle of Scotch. He drank it and went out like a light. The lady, and I use the term lady loosely here, and I drank a couple of bottles of wine. Then I got a little frisky with her, and we wound up having sex in her driveway. We kind of made a mess, and she made me mop her driveway before I left. I'm wondering now if the moron might have been her husband. Guess I'll never know. Oh, well.
I knew someone would say something like that...
WTH

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Wet Willie wrote:
You dream like that often?

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

I used to help one of my sister-in-laws ex boyfriends pour concrete. He had an old green valley van that he worked out of. You should see the looks people gave seeing us all in it drinking beer and riding around. Priceless

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Dixie iron fist wrote:
I used to help one of my sister-in-laws ex boyfriends pour concrete. He had an old green valley van that he worked out of. You should see the looks people gave seeing us all in it drinking beer and riding around. Priceless
That's even better than a short school bus.
Working

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

omg wrote:
I worked with a woman at Comcare. New staff would mistake her for a client. One said hi honey whats ur name? She looked at them and said I work here. It was Jennifer Inscore who was mistaken for a client. Imagine that.
I remember that. Does she still work there?
omg

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Working wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that. Does she still work there?
I think she does. She was a french fry short of a happy meal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Lab on Peppermint Lane (Jan '13) 32 min miss_swade_rocks 158
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 141,218
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 2 hr Roy 222
If we had a real newspaper in this town 2 hr Maverick 808 12
No Plan Obama 2 hr Name 2
Eddie Overholt arrest question 3 hr Our Problem 37
lookin 4 a good time? 3 hr uummm 3
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 4 hr everyonedies 52
Lost respect for GPD 4 hr Nobody 68
Summer Street 4 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
•••