ARMORED TRUCKS surplus free to police

ARMORED TRUCKS surplus free to police

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

ObamaNator

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 24, 2013
I hope you ultra right to bear arms conservatives are ready for that . Now what you going to do when they come for your Guns ?
RightToTakeGuns

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 25, 2013
Ok I think the police need these vehicles even tanks if they want them nothing quiets a raging Conservative like heavy armor with 50 cal on top
fromyourdeahands

Kingsport, TN

#3 Nov 25, 2013
Police and tanks what's this country coming to we got he army to deal with the Bin Laden types this must be for us citizens .
tankspatrols

Kingsport, TN

#4 Nov 26, 2013
Sure we all like new toys but I don't think the police needs military equipment until we can afford our new jails .
FreeMouthwords

Kingsport, TN

#5 Nov 27, 2013
I think its a great ideal they could be posted and manned outside our schools protecting our children and when needed ultra conservative control vehicles.
marth stewart

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 28, 2013
ObamaNator wrote:
I hope you ultra right to bear arms conservatives are ready for that . Now what you going to do when they come for your Guns ?
The only thing a Conservative hates worse than a police officer is a black rap artist singing about killing a police officer.
marth stewart

Johnson City, TN

#7 Nov 28, 2013
FreeMouthwords wrote:
I think its a great ideal they could be posted and manned outside our schools protecting our children and when needed ultra conservative control vehicles.
The problem is public schools, MTV, and video games.

If you hit your children more often, teach them to be God-fearing, inflict strict discipline, homeschool them and teach them out of the bible, you won't have any problems.
SureThings

Kingsport, TN

#9 Nov 30, 2013
Cops and their toys sooner or later they find a way to use them I hope on the bad people .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uhhhh-ohhhhhh private email again! 31 min Hillary Lied 9
Any good mechanics in Greeneville? (Aug '09) 33 min Please respond 79
Honeybees & fighting roosters don't mix 1 hr Max Planck 8
Winter coat donations... 1 hr Max Planck 4
Max Planck For Sheriff 2 hr Max Planck 278
Shooting at de Church 2 hr Bastion of dregs 3
Hannah Baughard 2 hr 3%er 9
Nolachuckey Teacher Fired? 9 hr POS 60

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web