Zool wrote:
Bright!!
Hello Zool, don't see you around often.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
What color is a troll?
That all depends on whose garbage they have been rooting through.
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Not your troll gutter queen.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#11 Sep 25, 2013
The color of light.
Greene Apple

Puerto Montt, Chile

#12 Sep 25, 2013
Cat Turd wrote:
What color is a troll?
Clear.
jim

Charlotte, NC

#13 Sep 26, 2013
color blind wrote:
Black.
White! It says in the bible "I am who I am". If he were black, it would have said" I is who I is".

Adam was white too. That one is pretty self explanatory too, have you ever tried to take a rib from a black man?
Kaptain Who.

Conover, NC

#14 Sep 26, 2013
jim wrote:
<quoted text>White! It says in the bible "I am who I am". If he were black, it would have said" I is who I is".

Adam was white too. That one is pretty self explanatory too, have you ever tried to take a rib from a black man?
lol
Church Member

Johnson City, TN

#15 Sep 26, 2013
READ a Bible and you will find out. God is NOT the color of light. How stupid.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 26, 2013
Church Member wrote:
Well, the latest I heard about skin tone was related to his his son and his geographical location at the time. Soooo, reading the Bible hasn't done much for the racial breakdown of God. Calling others stupid while arguing the race of something that has never been revealed as anything other than an entity.... well it's just silly.
Kaptain Who.

Arcadia, SC

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the latest I heard about skin tone was related to his his son and his geographical location at the time. Soooo, reading the Bible hasn't done much for the racial breakdown of God. Calling others stupid while arguing the race of something that has never been revealed as anything other than an entity.... well it's just silly.
I don't think god really has a color. Does wind have a color?

Location hidden

#18 Sep 26, 2013
[QUOTE who="Kaptain Who."]<quoted text>
Does wind have a color?[/QUOTE]

It is possible, I think. Water has color when the viscosity of the sample is high enough.

Good Q
:)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#19 Sep 26, 2013
Church Member wrote:
Meh... I know you are but what am I.
counter critter

United States

#20 Sep 26, 2013
Any color you can imagine !
Christ Is Lord

Kingsport, TN

#21 Sep 26, 2013
God, the Father, is a spirit. He does not have a fleshly form. "Light" is as close as one could get to a "color" of that spirit. He cannot reveal himself on earth, even to those He loves because to look on God is an immediate death sentence until we are joined with Him in heaven and without the presence of sin. When the Bible says we were made in God's image, it was not the outside appearance. It was the soul. The spiritual truth of who we really are.
As for Jesus, being born as a man in flesh form, He would have looked like any other man of Jewish descent. He had no special features, no blue eyes, and contrary to popular pictorial interpretations, probably didn't even have long hair. The Bible says He would've blended into a crowd easily...pretty much as average joe.
In heaven, we can assume Jesus kept his fleshly form, minus blood, due to His ascension into heaven as a man. We will carry a similar form to Jesus after the rapture. Until then, all who die and enter heaven will enter as a soul in spiritual form. We will ne rejoined with perfect bodies at the rapture.
This post was made...obviously to create an argument bewtween christians or to make fun of them. Put that aside and its an interesting discussion.
boss

Johnson City, TN

#22 Sep 27, 2013
Orange
Jesus loves me

Johnson City, TN

#23 Sep 27, 2013
Christ Is Lord wrote:
God, the Father, is a spirit. He does not have a fleshly form. "Light" is as close as one could get to a "color" of that spirit. He cannot reveal himself on earth, even to those He loves because to look on God is an immediate death sentence until we are joined with Him in heaven and without the presence of sin. When the Bible says we were made in God's image, it was not the outside appearance. It was the soul. The spiritual truth of who we really are.
As for Jesus, being born as a man in flesh form, He would have looked like any other man of Jewish descent. He had no special features, no blue eyes, and contrary to popular pictorial interpretations, probably didn't even have long hair. The Bible says He would've blended into a crowd easily...pretty much as average joe.
In heaven, we can assume Jesus kept his fleshly form, minus blood, due to His ascension into heaven as a man. We will carry a similar form to Jesus after the rapture. Until then, all who die and enter heaven will enter as a soul in spiritual form. We will ne rejoined with perfect bodies at the rapture.
This post was made...obviously to create an argument bewtween christians or to make fun of them. Put that aside and its an interesting discussion.
Amen!! I would like to add this to what you have said.
What color is God? That’s the question James McBride, an African-American author and musician, asked his Jewish mother when he was a boy. His autobiography contains the following story: Walking home from church one day, he asked her if God was black or white. She replied,“God is not black. God is not white. God is the color of water. Water doesn’t have a color.” That was indeed a wise response.
We know that God doesn’t have a color because He doesn’t have a body. He is Spirit and He’s present everywhere (Ps. 139:7-12). Whether we’re sitting at home or flying miles above the earth, He is there and we can call out to Him. His ears are always open to our cry (Ps. 34:15). He isn’t an idol or a mere idea. God is Spirit, almighty, always present, ever available.
An atheist was engaged in a public debate with a Christian about the existence of God. To emphasize a point he was making, the atheist wrote these words on a blackboard:“God is nowhere.” In rebuttal the Christian simply split the last word so that the statement read,“God is now here.”
That truth can give us assurance, strength, and comfort each day as we trust in Him.
God is always present with us,Though His face we cannot see;He protects and guides and comfortsAs He cares for you and me.—Sper
Our greatest privilege is to enjoy God's presence
http://odb.org/1998/07/08/what-color-is-god/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
domino's pizza coming to greeneville 1 hr Raditzs 45
________Flat Earth ________ 3 hr RedHood 8
Heavy traffic drug dealing in South Greene area 3 hr RedHood 14
News Proposed ALDI Grocery Store On Tusculum Planner... 4 hr ALDI fan 3
Old Oak was a joke 4 hr Dude 13
us nitrogen 5 hr Your neighbor 33
Worthless Matt Burkey Busted Yet Again 5 hr Popow 2

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance