First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smelly Rose

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Jun 13, 2010
Has anyone ever heard of Operation White Rabbit that took place in Greene County? Too bad Truth Teller has been run off Topix. He probably would've known all the details...
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Jun 13, 2010
happened in 1995
My Pants

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 14, 2010
I've got your white rabbit in my pants!
Yes

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2010
Yes, I remember that operation. Steve Burns was a huge part of it.
Bunny Rubber

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jun 14, 2010
My Pants wrote:
I've got your white rabbit in my pants!
Can I pet it ?
Just a girl

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jun 14, 2010
I remember a little about it.
Yes

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2010
Tell us about it. I don't remember anything about it.
who cares

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Jun 14, 2010
truth teller knows
Just a girl

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jun 14, 2010
see, I can't really remember that much except it was a big drug sting. I remember that a man by the last name Fillers in Baileyton went down with it though.

I'd like to hear the whole story too, if anyone can remember.
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Jun 14, 2010
Best I can remember is that about 25 people from different states and here was involved in it...thats been a long time ago.
Gotta love it

Franklin, TN

#11 Jun 14, 2010
gotta love trying to remember a drug sting from 15 years ago... but can't get the dealers busted nowadays. I swear only in greene county
Old School

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 14, 2010
Man it seems that way. There use to always be big drug busts. Now hardly a dribble. Kind of like when we use to get snow in the winters! What's different?
White Rabbit

Franklin, TN

#13 Jun 14, 2010
White Rabbit, just wanna grab it.

Why don't you nosey ass people just stop worrying about it? Keep your nose in YOUR business.
sheesh

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jun 14, 2010
i think its fair for people to want to remember what happened..i can barely remember but anyone wanting to know could probably search the greeneville sun archives and retrieve information pretty easy..i am just too darn tired to do it for you guys right now.
sheesh

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jun 14, 2010
well i phrased and rephrased "white rabbit" "operation white rabbit" i got nothing from the archives...a little help? i am intrigued now...i remember a little, but i don't remember the whole story.
Con Vic

Smyrna, TN

#16 Jun 14, 2010
sheesh wrote:
well i phrased and rephrased "white rabbit" "operation white rabbit" i got nothing from the archives...a little help? i am intrigued now...i remember a little, but i don't remember the whole story.
The Fillers was Kenny Fillers ,son of Rev. Wayland Fillers. Also he was a big donor to Terry Jones' campaign in a previous run for Sheriff.
sgal

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Jun 14, 2010
Several big name poeple in Greeneville were caught in the middle of a cocaine conspiracy, some went to jail, some let others go to jail for them. . .that how alot of people in G town got their positions.
TOM T

Johnson City, TN

#18 Jun 14, 2010
One of the guys arrested was Marcus Keys.
Con Vic

Smyrna, TN

#19 Jun 15, 2010
Also, Jim Smith, the bug man.
CannonGirl

Franklin, TN

#20 Jun 15, 2010
I believe Gerald Watson and Kenny Fillers went down in that one too. One of them went to prison, one didnt. Guess the one with the money stays free huh? The sad part about it is that the snitches stayed free, the non snitches did their time and that of the snitches. Not fair.......but tht's Greeneville for ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
he's cheating 10 min printart 2
The South Concedes 15 min haw haw haw haw 4
Poll I like Obama for the following reason 17 min Four 6
Rednecks get some justice 25 min fat lip fryar 7
Impeach Obama 49 min American 50
Liquor store over taxing.. 1 hr Pay Up 4
it is happening. we are next 1 hr American 3
What happened to her? 3 hr Word 12
just one more bar and grill 5 hr Dr Wu 34
Park Overall Mon neighbor 84