IS IT TIME we create a leash law for ...
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#21 Oct 19, 2013
OfensiveTendency wrote:
For their own safety and protect the people from cat attacks which could result in cat scratch fever . Its time we conservatives control the state house lets get er done .
You all do know this is a joke right?
nurse23

Charlotte, NC

#22 Oct 20, 2013
Joke or not....every morning i get in my new car that i work for only to find cat prints from the trunk over the top and down the hood. Who pays for the damage?? I have to!! have respect for other peoples property and keep your cats in the house at night. I keep my dogs in and when they go out theyre on a leash. I dont let them piss on peoples tires or dig holes in yards or tear up garbage. But i might start lettting them eat cats!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#23 Oct 20, 2013
nurse23 wrote:
Joke or not....every morning i get in my new car that i work for only to find cat prints from the trunk over the top and down the hood. Who pays for the damage?? I have to!! have respect for other peoples property and keep your cats in the house at night. I keep my dogs in and when they go out theyre on a leash. I dont let them piss on peoples tires or dig holes in yards or tear up garbage. But i might start lettting them eat cats!!!!
If you KNOW the cat belongs to someone, why not take them to court for damages after calling the police for a report to be written? From the sounds of it, the cat is a stray and has no one to leash it (which is not recommended). Good luck.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#24 Oct 20, 2013
I don't have a problem with cats, my dog eats them. :D
yeah

Gainesville, FL

#25 Oct 20, 2013
I know it's an old thread but everyone in here talking about killing cats are nothing but human garbage, maybe someone should shoot them between the eyes or have dogs eat them as they would do a cat who's just roaming around. sick.
junior

Greeneville, TN

#26 Oct 20, 2013
i took my neighbor to court over her cat and won now she isnt allowed to own any animal at all,if that hadnt worked i would have shot the cat so i guess it worked out best for all, you dont have to put up with cats running loose, those that have them should keep them inside their house or they are open game fr being shot

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#27 Oct 20, 2013
yeah wrote:
I know it's an old thread but everyone in here talking about killing cats are nothing but human garbage, maybe someone should shoot them between the eyes or have dogs eat them as they would do a cat who's just roaming around. sick.
Dang chick! Did someone kill your kitty? So you think we are all "human garbage"? Well, look who just joined the club! Are you aware that this thread started as a joke? Yet you mention shooting people between the eyes? You must be in that new Kitty Litter Gang!:D Just list your address and I'm sure that everyone will be willing to drop off strays at your house. I will, that is if I can get to it before puppy does.
Charlie

Knoxville, TN

#28 Oct 20, 2013
NOT. IT was not too far in the distant past to where it was not legal to cllaim ownership of a cat. They were considered wild.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29 Oct 20, 2013
I am so against people killing and torturing animals period! I hear way too much crap around here and the way animals are treated, that is what makes me think this is a backwards place. I've have the aggravation of other peoples cats/problems.. Hell I just got through spaying and neutering two kittens that came down from my neighbor's house. I didn't own cats, didn't want cats, but I damn sure aren't going to let them starve or shoot them! And, now that I'm around them, I like them. I'm trying to catch the two Momma cats and get them fixed. It was not my problem or choice, but I'm stepping up. Maybe if more azzholes around here spayed/neutered their cats and dogs, they wouldn't be a problem tormenting people. It's not the animals' fault.
junior

Greeneville, TN

#30 Oct 20, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
I am so against people killing and torturing animals period! I hear way too much crap around here and the way animals are treated, that is what makes me think this is a backwards place. I've have the aggravation of other peoples cats/problems.. Hell I just got through spaying and neutering two kittens that came down from my neighbor's house. I didn't own cats, didn't want cats, but I damn sure aren't going to let them starve or shoot them! And, now that I'm around them, I like them. I'm trying to catch the two Momma cats and get them fixed. It was not my problem or choice, but I'm stepping up. Maybe if more azzholes around here spayed/neutered their cats and dogs, they wouldn't be a problem tormenting people. It's not the animals' fault.
you could always sell them to a chinese restaurant

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#31 Oct 20, 2013
junior wrote:
<quoted text>you could always sell them to a chinese restaurant
Well, there IS that isn't it? lol
Squish

Greeneville, TN

#33 Oct 27, 2013
If a cat runs into the road in front of me honestly I just press the gas. I'm not endangering my life or the lives of anyone with me over an animal. SO SQUISH I SAY, SQUISH!!!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#34 Oct 27, 2013
Squish wrote:
If a cat runs into the road in front of me honestly I just press the gas. I'm not endangering my life or the lives of anyone with me over an animal. SO SQUISH I SAY, SQUISH!!!
Good for you. We're so proud.
Vulcan

Bulls Gap, TN

#35 Oct 27, 2013
Who are you gonna sue when the birds crap all over your new car? What about tree sap or hail? Park your car in a garage if you're so worried about it. Do you ever drive on gravel roads? Get over it, a car is in the elements when driven, why whine about paw prints.
Karma

Cherryville, NC

#36 Oct 27, 2013
Squish wrote:
If a cat runs into the road in front of me honestly I just press the gas. I'm not endangering my life or the lives of anyone with me over an animal. SO SQUISH I SAY, SQUISH!!!
More than one moron has done that only to have "SQUISHED" a skunk. That would serve you right =D Another well-deserved alternative would be if YOU crashed for being deliberately cruel. I know someone who became wheel-chair bound after deliberately gunning for a dog in the road. Karma baby........better watch me ;-)
neighbor

Charlotte, NC

#37 Oct 27, 2013
Everything should be on a leash in the name of public safety. Even that cute pet goldfish........ Who knows what they are REALLY capable of.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#38 Oct 27, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
I am so against people killing and torturing animals period! I hear way too much crap around here and the way animals are treated, that is what makes me think this is a backwards place. I've have the aggravation of other peoples cats/problems.. Hell I just got through spaying and neutering two kittens that came down from my neighbor's house. I didn't own cats, didn't want cats, but I damn sure aren't going to let them starve or shoot them! And, now that I'm around them, I like them. I'm trying to catch the two Momma cats and get them fixed. It was not my problem or choice, but I'm stepping up. Maybe if more azzholes around here spayed/neutered their cats and dogs, they wouldn't be a problem tormenting people. It's not the animals' fault.


My neighbor's a crazy hoarder. Never saw so many cats! I'm not Chinese, but I'll have to say I'd love to eat your kitty. Meow.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#39 Oct 27, 2013
neighbor wrote:
Everything should be on a leash in the name of public safety. Even that cute pet goldfish........ Who knows what they are REALLY capable of.
Yes... and turtles... frogs could become a threat, as well. Just leash everything, mailboxes, cars, your friends... just to be safe.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#40 Oct 28, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes... and turtles... frogs could become a threat, as well. Just leash everything, mailboxes, cars, your friends... just to be safe.
Evidently, you need to leash your bionic slugs so they don't make such quick getaways...lol ;)
Cat Turd

Union Mills, NC

#41 Oct 28, 2013
Follow the trail find the slug.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Greeneville, TN (Jul '10) 22 min like to know 7,637
Transgender bathroom 1 hr FriendofDog 52
Finally equal rights under the law for all 2 hr Humanist 124
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 4 hr liberals ruin eve... 56
Ah the Confederate Flag 4 hr drones are everyw... 27
gneville sun hard up for news 4 hr get a life 39
Poll What u do after makin luv? 4 hr taK 5
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages