Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

For their own safety and protect the people from cat attacks which could result in cat scratch fever . Its time we conservatives control the state house lets get er done .
felix domesticus

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Up yours!
TaxMate

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Good law for less government control Republicans now in charge of our state.
mickey mouse

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

cats rule dogs druelll ....
OfensiveTendency wrote:
For their own safety and protect the people from cat attacks which could result in cat scratch fever . Its time we conservatives control the state house lets get er done .
china chef

Union, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

If cats were eaten control would be had!
Off My Car

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

OfensiveTendency wrote:
It could keep cats off my car.
mickey mouse

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

two hundred dollar car and works at a china house.cats rule....
LOL

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

An outdoor cat is better than having a box of shiiit in your house
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

The cats are feral. Leash laws don't work on "The Wild Bunch". These cats are committed to total anarchy.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

How about we spay and neuter the dumb-ass owners of pets here in Greene county who refuse to spay and neuter their pets? That would be my first suggestion to the legislature. Some dumb m.f. threw away a cat out here at my house- I'm feeding it and trying to keep it warm.. I'd love to be able to catch it and make sure IT's spayed and neutered, but it wont' let me get near it. I see more kittens in my future if I can't get this done. It just pisses me out of my mind for sob's to throw away dogs and cats for other people to have to deal with. I'd like to horsewhip them if I could catch them doing it...

Since: Sep 12

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

FriendofDog wrote:
How about we spay and neuter the dumb-ass owners of pets here in Greene county who refuse to spay and neuter their pets? That would be my first suggestion to the legislature. Some dumb m.f. threw away a cat out here at my house- I'm feeding it and trying to keep it warm.. I'd love to be able to catch it and make sure IT's spayed and neutered, but it wont' let me get near it. I see more kittens in my future if I can't get this done. It just pisses me out of my mind for sob's to throw away dogs and cats for other people to have to deal with. I'd like to horsewhip them if I could catch them doing it...
Hey FOD, I've got two neutered cats myself. My favorite, most friendly one is Mister Big. It sounds kinda funny to the neighbors when I call for him!:-D Anyhow, I've also got two registered Chihuahuas. One blue and the other a red & white. Wouldn't it be great if we could get a dog show organized at the fairgrounds like they have in Gray? My dogs aren't show quality, but I sure enjoy going to the one in Gray and meeting other dog people. I believe you like the shows? As many horse shows as there are at the fairgrounds all throughout the year, it seems to me a dog show might be successful. What do you think?

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I LOVE going to dog shows... I think it would be terrific if we could get something put together each month.. it truly could be a great social outlet for dog owners here in Greene COunty ...I could also see it being a great outreach to help the pet food bank or the spay/neuter clinic at the shelter... I'm not familiar with what they have at Gray, but I would be "in" if we can get folks together and figure out how to get something informal going around here. BTW... next April they are having the Irish WOlfhound national specialty at Asheville... This is the breed of my heart....it's a once in a lifetime chance to see that many "gentle giants" of all ages and sizes in one place....You would fall in love there. lol We have a local Irish Wolfhound club around here.. at our local show we have not only the conformation classes, but also "oldest dog" "longest tail", etc. and a costume class.. it really is a lot of fun. How would we be able to get this started? I'll be glad to do whatever I can.. I think it is a wonderful idea.
bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

12gauge for cats at my house

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

And you'd get t see that I'm really not a horses ass in real life as I probably appear on here. (GRIN)

Since: Sep 12

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

My wife used to know one of the board members for the Kingsport Kennel Club which sponsored and judged the Gray show. I'll check to see if she's still in the area. Your club sounds like a lot of fun! One thing I love about the shows is how accessible the owners and trainers are. It's so enjoyable being exposed to the different breeds and learning about their specific conformation standards. Dog people like other dog people almost as much as they love their dogs. The Gray show is held in May. Knoxville has several every year. Some are breed specific and others not. Anyhow, I don't see why a show wouldn't be successful here. You know better than myself of the requirements by an approved sanctioning club that would attract owners. I was surprised to learn how much was involved for a show dog to earn "champion" points. It's just a lot of fun!

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I don't know much about getting a real dog show (as in AB conformation, etc) but I think it is probably hard to do. YOu have to have a local active dog club (as in specialities) and it has very exacting rules about if the parent club thinks the local club can handle a specialty, you have to have it on certain weekends that don't intrude on other dogs shows.. I don't know much about AB shows, but the specialties are very stringent as to letting someone have a show. However, that would not stop anyone from putting on a sort of "fun match" type of show. However, again, being from the legal world, you have a lot of worries as far as liability.
mickey mouse

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

sounds more like a tweleve pack at your house ..lol.
bill wrote:
12gauge for cats at my house

Since: Nov 12

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Yes!!! im sick of cat prints and scratches on my car!!
lisa

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Heartless and souless to kill animals ruthesly. Capture them, check for identification on colar and check for a chip in their back. The owner is financially responsible for any damages. Cats are difficult to leash. Leashing a collar will kill them, they have to have a harness. If they are not trained for a harness at youth, it will likely never be possible. I do however leash my cat. I have done it since he was a kitten. He is completely declawed do to a housing situation and not by my choice. He cannot defend himself agains other cats or wild animals. So, for his safety, I keep him in the yard while he is out. This does prevent him from jumping into high places or running from a stray dog. It risks his life more if that was to happen. By reading up on the leash regulations, I learned I have to protect my pet from crazy humans more than wild animals. God have mercy on them, as they did not show any to the animals you gave them charge of.
Morris

Praia Grande, Brazil

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Good luck leashing a cat. Cat scratch fever! lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
tracy stowers (Nov '12) 27 min lmao 50
Junior Cosby 38 min pssshhht 3
psycho moms (Nov '12) 40 min bahaha 50
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 42 min whogivesarstsbutt 25
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 141,518
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Agnus 3,391
lady i pulled weeds with behind that church tha... 3 hr boba 1
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 3 hr yes but 66
good ole boys- lets name them 7 hr the mafia 10
Lost respect for GPD 7 hr Sunshine 75
Policeman Teddy Lawing 7 hr Dr Wu 24
If we had a real newspaper in this town 11 hr cretin56 26
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters