Bronzer

Fort Campbell, TN

#21 Apr 19, 2010
Bronzer doesn't even know what that is....
Are you the one who done stole my name? I diddn't mean to make you mad-- just playing.
Nancy

Fort Campbell, TN

#22 Apr 19, 2010
This thread is so funny! Poor pup!
Jake

Fort Campbell, TN

#23 Apr 19, 2010
Google it
WT Banks

Knoxville, TN

#24 Apr 20, 2010
They got cameras in them beds?
Whoopi

United States

#25 Apr 20, 2010
No they do not how ignorant you are.
First Bronzer

Fort Campbell, TN

#26 Apr 20, 2010
No they don't have cameras you silly pervert!
WT Banks

Knoxville, TN

#27 Apr 20, 2010
Just kidding. Lighten up!:-)
Nunya

Mosheim, TN

#28 Apr 21, 2010
Bronzer wrote:
I agree with you, Whoopi! I would hate to be in the owner's shoes and have to deal with people like this. VERY UNPROfessional!!
NO.......VERY PROfessional.......VERY PROACTIVE! GET A LIFE!
tanner

United States

#29 Apr 27, 2010
Eff galmour tans they screwed me outta atleast 10 visits I bought a package and we all know their not cheap well I had gone 5 times and they said I didn't have anymore visits when I had atleast 13 but there's no way I could prove it bc they don't give u a receipt haven't been back since and never will even if they were the only place left to tan
easily amused

Murfreesboro, TN

#30 Apr 27, 2010
Jake wrote:
I've rubbed my sweaty cod all over those tanning beds and headrests. Just think about that next time you're laying there.
BAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH I guess it's a good thing they clean everything after each use but that is hilarious jake!
Goodtimes

Greeneville, TN

#31 May 4, 2010
I love Glamour Tans and use to work there and the owner was always and still is good as gold to me! I just think some people are scuzzy and try think they can outsmart others and get away with being a bad employee. I will give it to Carma, she is good at catching people with their games!
Jake

Fort Campbell, TN

#32 May 4, 2010
I just got back from a nice sweaty tanning session
yep1

Fort Campbell, TN

#33 May 4, 2010
Jake wrote:
I just got back from a nice sweaty tanning session
lol
tanner

United States

#34 May 4, 2010
Goodtimes wrote:
I love Glamour Tans and use to work there and the owner was always and still is good as gold to me! I just think some people are scuzzy and try think they can outsmart others and get away with being a bad employee. I will give it to Carma, she is good at catching people with their games!
. I don't knowbbout workin there but they really did screw me outta a lot of visits when I went to buy them it was her old mom and not sayin anything mean bout her but she was all to hell couldn't find my name so she had to start a new account didn't even spell my name correct so always had trouble findin it when I went in then idk how they said I used all my visits in one month bc I didn't go much at lst
Goodtimes

Greeneville, TN

#35 May 5, 2010
I dont know what may have happened but if something did I am sure it was not on purpose and I would have talked to Carma about the problem. Also they have different levels of beds and some levels use more of your points/visits when you chose to use them. Maybe that was the case?! I would have just ask them what was used and when and have them help you figure it out! I know Carma does her best to make customers happy and understand.
tanner

United States

#36 May 5, 2010
Goodtimes wrote:
I dont know what may have happened but if something did I am sure it was not on purpose and I would have talked to Carma about the problem. Also they have different levels of beds and some levels use more of your points/visits when you chose to use them. Maybe that was the case?! I would have just ask them what was used and when and have them help you figure it out! I know Carma does her best to make customers happy and understand.
. I been tanning forever so I know bout the points I never used the bigger beds especially when I lst start bc I get burnt but I went in there and talked to carma they wouldbt give me a list of dates she wasn't very helpful and wasn't very nice that day so I said screw it and just go else where to tan jamican me tans is cheaper and way more nice to their customers
Strapless

Fort Campbell, TN

#37 May 5, 2010
tanner wrote:
<quoted text>. I been tanning forever so I know bout the points I never used the bigger beds especially when I lst start bc I get burnt but I went in there and talked to carma they wouldbt give me a list of dates she wasn't very helpful and wasn't very nice that day so I said screw it and just go else where to tan jamican me tans is cheaper and way more nice to their customers
I've gone to Glam Tans FOREVER. I've always been treated with respect!!!! Love the beautiful tan I get there.
Naturally Tan Man

Newport, TN

#38 May 6, 2010
Ya'll ever think to get tan by taking your shirt off while outside working in the yard? Or swimming in the river, lake, creek, etc. Those tanning booths can't give you the vitimin D and the tan like the sun does. Besides, you look and feel better after working in the yard and tanning that way. Besides....eyecandy for the neighbors...lol ;o)
tanner

United States

#39 May 6, 2010
Naturally Tan Man wrote:
Ya'll ever think to get tan by taking your shirt off while outside working in the yard? Or swimming in the river, lake, creek, etc. Those tanning booths can't give you the vitimin D and the tan like the sun does. Besides, you look and feel better after working in the yard and tanning that way. Besides....eyecandy for the neighbors...lol ;o)
. I know I do especially in the summer but its kinda too cold in march n april to lay outside n tan lol
Naturally Tan Man

Newport, TN

#40 May 6, 2010
...that's okay, man. I was talking about the girs doing yard work with their shirts off...
;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
House Burned Out on road next to save a lot 2 min Sheriff Larry 2
Children with a Religious Upbringing Show Less ... 3 min Sheriff Larry 5
New Ingles 31 min Wondering 28
New girl at shell station across from food city. 1 hr Countrygirl 31
Central Park 3 hr Nope 14
Poll What the fakeist show on tv? 3 hr Moonshine 8
Grant Crum AKA Spoiled $|UT 5 hr umscmom 11
On and off again wth 5 hr Done that 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages