Good will to Greeneville
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#1 Jan 4, 2013
His I'm Chris McMahon I've been posting here, expounding my views trying to strike up conversation.

but hey... Greeneville a good town it's good it's good and its bad like anywhere, but there are a lot of nice good people here. I don't have anything against any one in this town, i wish POSITIVE and GOOD WILLL.

If any of my views have offended or risen anyone to anger, I apologize, I'm just trying to get my messageo ut here. I believe we all have a right to and I just wanna let the world see my views...

BLESSINGS.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#2 Jan 4, 2013
Your views haven't offended anyone because no one can get through any of your idiotic, stoned out, ramblings... The only message you have sent is, this is why you shouldn't abuse drugs kids...
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#3 Jan 4, 2013
why do you want to put me down so bad? have I said something on here to make you offended, I'm sorry brother..... I'm not even stoned writing these... lol.... you're just stigmatizing me based off your preconeived notions of marijuana users... and considering your anonymous why can't you say who you are? this is really my name and my views and i don't feel the need to be ashamed i like topix posting on it but most the stuff on here is idiotic gossip dude... i want to put stuff on here that is stimulating

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 4, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
Your views haven't offended anyone because no one can get through any of your idiotic, stoned out, ramblings... The only message you have sent is, this is why you shouldn't abuse drugs kids...
Agreed!

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#5 Jan 4, 2013
I think its fun to put you down... Nothing you have said has offended me, I just think you are a loser... I don't have a preconceived notion of marijuana users, I am one...

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#6 Jan 4, 2013
whothehellcares- wrote:
I think its fun to put you down... Nothing you have said has offended me, I just think you are a loser... I don't have a preconceived notion of marijuana users, I am one...
I should actually say I was a marijuana user... I had to grow up and get a job so I quit... If it ever becomes legal in tn I will be a user again... But I won't let it consume my life like it does yours...
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#7 Jan 4, 2013
why am i a "loser" man.
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#8 Jan 4, 2013
because im on topix? lol you are too? why dude? WHY do you label me a loser? whats your standard for winner?
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#9 Jan 4, 2013
you didn't have to "get a job" you could move to a different state and smoke it... you could become a business man you could have ambition and sell legal products... thats what im thinkign about im taking time to asses my self?

what is wrong with that man? loser? hum... loser why?

i value different than people.. i value DIFFERENT.

i don't value a job, a don't value a boss. i don't value a scedhule idon't value materialistic shit... if some one else does, thats fine man... no hate here, do what you will man.

but me? i don't value that.... i value my freedom my joy music expression philosophy, im DIFFERENT than you i value DIFFERENT but we both equal dude... you just chose a different lifestyle... lmao... i don't hate you or pout you down cause i think your lifestyle is bad cause its different than mine.
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#10 Jan 4, 2013
for real man. i do believe getting a job is admirable if you gotta do it to support your family.

i agree with that... and if you live in society then you gotta have a job to not leech off others in the society... course unless your disabled REALLY disabled, not BULLSHIT CLAIM disabled yeah... getting a job is being a productive member of society.. just the ponit im trying to make is if someone dosen't chose that lifestyle... an alternative lifestyle then thats fine...

but yeah... man. you are kewl dude, you know whats up i assumed wrong about you my bad man....

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#11 Jan 4, 2013
That reminds me of the scene from Pulp Fiction when Jules tells Vincent that he is quitting the life and going to just roam the earth, and Vincent tells him that he has decided to be a bum...

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#12 Jan 4, 2013
chrismcmahon wrote:
for real man. i do believe getting a job is admirable if you gotta do it to support your family.
i agree with that... and if you live in society then you gotta have a job to not leech off others in the society... course unless your disabled REALLY disabled, not BULLSHIT CLAIM disabled yeah... getting a job is being a productive member of society.. just the ponit im trying to make is if someone dosen't chose that lifestyle... an alternative lifestyle then thats fine...
but yeah... man. you are kewl dude, you know whats up i assumed wrong about you my bad man....
I held off as long as I could, I was self employed and making just enough to pay the bills then I got married and had to get a real job...
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#13 Jan 4, 2013
yeah man believe me i got a conSCIENCE(lol) but yeah.. i just don't know what to do... man.

what is good for the greater society?

like in every historical age you have the innovators man... you got the people who contribute an idea or an invention to society, its new to them but then in then ext its common, "common sense", but it used to be a fucking mystery...

i admire carl sagan, george carlin, people who were intelligent and used their skill (humor writing music) to get a message out, thats what i value..
id rather go to college, personally with my strengths and interested...

i don't agre with damn sleeping all day outside(though i been homeless i don't judge them shit happens ninjas struggle ) im sayin.. yeah i agree dude. i got a job interview coming up and i get interviews all the time dude but they don't hire me cause my lack experience... i start thinking man they are discrimnate or something (its paranoia, not from weed from ME) idk dude i deal wi paranoia issue and trippy thoughts, though i do think im intelligent and insightful yet not superior in intelligence.... im not a damn retard lol. literally... im not retardedlol.. my brain isnt smashed or some shit im competent....

if anyone just steals shit, pawns off thier shit, lies to get money all that shit, is BAD to get weed or any drug... but if people wanna smoke it.. i want to get that message to the people who don't get that, to change their mind to better that marijuana situation in greeneville.

i mean topix people read a lot and i figure they will see the facts and maybe change thier mind about weed... thoguh at times im discouraged cause people won't even let me explain my pov without putting me down.

“Many have died”

On the road to peace

#14 Jan 4, 2013
I think that some drugs can expand your mind, just too much can fry it...

Have you ever heard of Bill Hicks, if not you should check him out... He said something along the lines of "if you think nothing good has ever come from drugs, take every record you own and burn it... Because the people that wrote those songs, really f**king high..."
chrismcmahon

Erwin, TN

#15 Jan 4, 2013
hale yeah bill hicks dude... he a big influence of mine dude... yeah im familiar wit him. hes such a blessing to our society.

YES DUDe...

i mean different drugs are different. they effect the brain in different ways... and some people with a genetic pre disposition to schizophrniea... bi polar, you know something mentall illness... it can bring it out EARLIER... tripping... cause when you are tripping it openes you up to new ways of seeing things, some people see shit about their selfs they can't handle, they don't want to see, cause its dark cause its negative... it shames them...

i don't do it now cuz it illegal but...

ive been high dude... seeing images in my mind of me dying from cancer and it makes me want to quit smoking... i will trip and realize shit about my self and my personality.... reasons for how i am.. i mean... its hard... it REALLY is spiritual for me... its not recreationalll.... its spiritual for me to smoke it... though you are right

too much water can kill you, though it has its uses... these are SACRED they are to be used, and not abused.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parker Employees 19 min Max Planck 2
Deshaud Moore 1 hr Bigballer 1
Tommy Tommy 1 hr Nuts 1
Kilday a Christian man 1 hr WeSupportKilday 7
Another sheriff forum gone 1 hr Debbie w 31
Kelton 1 hr Abc 2
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 1 hr center cannot hold 5
Confederate Monuments 2 hr Max Planck 82
Circuit Court Clerk Race 3 hr know her 72
divorces happening 5 hr Meee 22