Dad creates app to remind about child...

Dad creates app to remind about children in hot cars

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#1 Sep 1, 2014
I have an app for you! Get the cell phone out of your ass, take some responsibility and parent! There is absolutely NO EXCUSE to forget your child in a car. These people need to get their heads out of their bung holes and snap out of it. Note:(sorry but I woke up pissed off today)
swan song

Kansas City, MO

#2 Sep 1, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
I have an app for you! Get the cell phone out of your ass, take some responsibility and parent! There is absolutely NO EXCUSE to forget your child in a car. These people need to get their heads out of their bung holes and snap out of it. Note:(sorry but I woke up pissed off today)
Better than being pissed on though isn't it? I agree with you and wish there was an app for a whole lotta' life's trials and tribulations. Try to have a better day as you never know, it could be the last one we ever see.

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#4 Sep 1, 2014
swan song wrote:
<quoted text> Better than being pissed on though isn't it? I agree with you and wish there was an app for a whole lotta' life's trials and tribulations. Try to have a better day as you never know, it could be the last one we ever see.
Thanks! I guess I am crying in my coffee this morning because I finally get one day off and don't have to get up at 430 and someone calls first thing and gets me up. If my cell phone only had some sort of on/off switch.:)
robin hoodwinked

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Sep 1, 2014
Sounds like a two pot of coffee kind of day to me when stuff like that happens. That usually makes me feel better. Well, that and target practicing on the neighbor's rooster.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 1, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
Agreed. Pets too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please help me..2 18 min neardowell 5
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 20 min apples 50
Tramp judicial nominees 45 min Trumpisreallytranny 1
Forbidden words 52 min Trumpisreallytranny 2
Donaldson Company 1 hr qwerty10 3
AntiTrump FBI Agent fired over role in Clinton ... 1 hr Trumpisreallytranny 26
Liver Transplant 1 hr Eric F 9
Greene county high schools into one??? 3 hr Dr Wu 35

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web