|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you what schools I went to. But why would that matter? Your post do not make sense at all. Nobody can understand them lol. And what's your real name? Mine is John Loveday. I seriously doubt you was a principal. You can't even form a coherent sentence.
And you can form a coherent sentence???

Correctly stated, your (NOT you're) sentence would read: "I seriously doubt you were a principal."

You need someone to follow and critique you, maybe.......??
Just smile-go on

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Just smile-go on wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been a teacher myself, but the CITY SCHOOLS taught me when using the word 'your' as you did above, that is not correct!!
What you meant to say was "you're" when using it in the context you have...... stings a little bit to be corrected I guess?
& Pull out your 3rd grade textbook- we all know you are still using it- if you haven't smoked up all the pages just yet.
Also, you did it not once, but twice in your posting.
Are you not able to count either??
Your 2nd sentence and your last sentence both contain improper use of "YOUR"..........and yes, we all know you are smoking your books too.
Bet you can't differentiate to, too, and two either can you????
Just smile-go on

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah your correct ;) I never said I was an English major did I? I know the difference. I use my phone and just type away. I don't go back and correct things. If you want you can follow me around and critique all my post lol. And no, I don't smoke textbooks or anything for that matter.
you've done it again with your response.......

hahahahaha
smile- and go on

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

PoopyBallZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok ;) I see what post you're (nailed it) talking about. I will try harder to not make such a stupid mistake. I mean how damn stupid can I be? I really should have tried harder in school. I guess passing with a 2.9 wasn't good enough. Never said I was the smartest but I'm honest.
Honesty is good-- even better than grades. You have an excellent attitude about having a complete stranger correct your word use. Pat yourself on the back- and good for you. I don't know you- but I am proud of you nonetheless....
community watcher

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

City Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I figured the county kids didn't need protecting cause they probably all carry guns like their ignorant unmarried mamas.
You must be inbred...or just retarded so everyone just ignore this idiot...she cant help it. Maybe she is a prostitute looking for a little extra attention.
guesswhat345

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

poopyballs, I read somewhere that you are a baby killer. Is this true?(abortion)

“Why So Serious...”

Since: Dec 12

Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

guesswhat345 wrote:
poopyballs, I read somewhere that you are a baby killer. Is this true?(abortion)
I offered him my frequent abortion card(my next one is free) but he declined...
im always right

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Science hill High school it has more academics is so much better than Greene County Schools and is 3 times bigger than any of Greenville county or city schools
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

im always right wrote:
Science hill High school it has more academics is so much better than Greene County Schools and is 3 times bigger than any of Greenville county or city schools
Science Hill is the second largest high school in Tn. I'm sure they get a lot more money to work with.
wow

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

notfromaroundhere1997 wrote:
The reason there is less money in the county school system for officers or anything else is b/c the people in the county do not want to pay higher taxes for anything period. When taxes were raised last time, the "for" votes were almost all city residents who put money into both the city and county schools. The "no" votes were from county voters! Please don't talk about the high and mighty people who live in the city schools district.Talk to your neighbors about why there is a lack of funding in the county schools.
Apparently you didn't know that the city gets a share of county tax revenue.

I agree with you that county residents resist property tax increases. Perhaps in part because many of them pay taxes on many acres of farmland, probably much more than you do.
Of course, that last increase they shoved through ( it's for the children you know)went to fund(thanks to the scare tactics of the teachers union) pay increases and bonuses for teachers at a time when most people are struggling just to survive.
Studies have shown that higher teacher salaries do not produce better educated students.
guesswhat345

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

just smile -go on #118 , you cant do a coherent sentence either. the first sentence isnt a question you DA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min porta pottty 144,500
county commission took easy way out 19 min uneducated voters 15
How much is a Governor HASLAM worth 22 min john rushing 4
OBAMAcare better than rich tax breaks 31 min really 3
DEADBEAT job creators afraid of work 35 min really 5
Amber Nichole Ricker 56 min Poster 12
HASLAM pilot oil will be better off 1 hr really 13
unsupervised child falls & breaks arm 3 hr Momma 28
Debate: Ferguson - Greeneville, TN 5 hr Tank turrent 44
Greeneville Millitia 6 hr Yep 135
•••

Severe Weather Statement for Greene County was issued at August 20 at 3:37PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••