Wake Up

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2013
City Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I figured the county kids didn't need protecting cause they probably all carry guns like their ignorant unmarried mamas.
I highly doubt that "City Mom" is really a mother. I would bet it's just a teenager trying to get everyone upset.

Having a police officer at a school isn't going to solve the problem.

I live in the county. The county and city is different...City pays both county and city taxes. We only pay county, two totally different agendas so to speak. So stop acting like one is better than the other. Go see your elected folks. All you are doing is making our kids upset thinking something is going to happen. It can happen any where not just schools.
YES

Hermitage, TN

#22 Jan 7, 2013
City Mom wrote:
County school kids are expendable. They will probably grow up and be farmers or work at McD. The city kids need to be protected. They are our future.
Where do you think the food you eat comes from at the grocery store. Guess you think there is a magic food fairy thats puts it there every night when the store closes .Farming is hard work maybe you should try it sometime. Maybe you would appreciate farmers .
County School Mom Also

Greeneville, TN

#23 Jan 7, 2013
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt that "City Mom" is really a mother. I would bet it's just a teenager trying to get everyone upset.
I live in the county. The county and city is different...City pays both county and city taxes. We only pay county, two totally different agendas so to speak. So stop acting like one is better than the other. Go see your elected folks. All you are doing is making our kids upset thinking something is going to happen. It can happen any where not just schools.
I totally agree!!
City Mom

Smyrna, TN

#24 Jan 7, 2013
Wake Up wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a winner. Some people are sooooo gullible.
Oliver

Johnson City, TN

#25 Jan 7, 2013
Kids are kids are kids AMEN God loves each child in his beautiful world !
Ottway mom

Greeneville, TN

#26 Jan 7, 2013
Amen Oliver every child is precious no child is expendable they are all our future!! May God Bless them all.
City Mom

Smyrna, TN

#27 Jan 7, 2013
Love you county folks. I'm one of you..... born and bred. Grew up on a farm.
Well then

Brentwood, TN

#28 Jan 7, 2013
How about you enroll your children in the Tennessee Virtual Aademy and let them homeschool? It is an effective school with teachers over each class, online instruction and your children are still considered enrolled in pblic schools as it is funded by the state.
Well then

Brentwood, TN

#29 Jan 7, 2013
sorry about spelling errors...lol
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

#31 Jan 7, 2013
City Mom wrote:
Grew Up. That's debatable.
totally agree

Nashville, TN

#32 Jan 7, 2013
leave them alone wrote:
As an adult, I am reporting this thread NOW!!!! I don't have any children in school but I do have grandchildren. I can't believe how sick our society has become to allow such stuff. So be warned, my innocent, minor grand-child's name ends up on here, we will use every avenue possible to get to the bottom of such low life.
Leave all these minor children alone!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you are some sick sadistic kid who gets your thrills and chills out of putting stuff on here about other people ---- that's called cyber bullying and it is against the law!!!!!!!!!!
I could not agree more.
yep

Fort Campbell, TN

#33 Jan 7, 2013
STFU wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of those stuck-up biatches that needs a good old country ass whoopin'!
well put
yep

Fort Campbell, TN

#34 Jan 7, 2013
YES wrote:
<quoted text>Where do you think the food you eat comes from at the grocery store. Guess you think there is a magic food fairy thats puts it there every night when the store closes .Farming is hard work maybe you should try it sometime. Maybe you would appreciate farmers .
LOL that is so true.
bite me

United States

#35 Jan 8, 2013
City Mom wrote:
County school kids are expendable. They will probably grow up and be farmers or work at McD. The city kids need to be protected. They are our future.
U are a byotch
Concerned Parents

Nolensville, TN

#36 Jan 8, 2013
City Mom wrote:
Maybe the true but your Dumb ass will stave with no food and you might have to learn to cook.
I have two kids in County

Nolensville, TN

#37 Jan 8, 2013
You know what is said is true, when you hear teachers talking about how unfair it is, Yes people in the city have to pay city and county taxes, but look at what is being spent on the city school systems, If you would look at the current census you will see where the high income bracket is located in the city limits. Now let's look at the county, we still provided a lot of farm and agriculture for the city and the farmers market, we struggle to make ends meet, So you want parents to pay $5.00 per child for there safety. then adjust accordingly. our land taxes went up to even open our schools, I find it funny how we can go back to the age of segregation. That is what is happens, I don't understand why we have a city and county school system. looks to me like we would have one school board for city and county. Now with that said how much over priced people salaries could be used for the schools. not to mention the overhead of how many school office building we keep up between city and county. If true figures where released I would guess that it would be astounding how much of our tax payers money is being wasted. THIS IS MONEY THAT COULD BE SPENT ON ALL KIDS CITY AND COUNTY.
Meee

Charlotte, NC

#38 Jan 8, 2013
City Mom wrote:
I laughed at your initial comment. People take things too serious sometimes. Lighten up...
oh ffs

Charlotte, NC

#39 Jan 8, 2013
If "God" loved kids so much he would of saved 20 6 year olds!
Whatever

Jonesborough, TN

#40 Jan 8, 2013
oh ffs wrote:
If "God" loved kids so much he would of saved 20 6 year olds!
They are saved. Shows what you really know about the bible.
oh ffs

Oak Ridge, NC

#41 Jan 8, 2013
I choose not to put my faith in a book that has been re-wrote many, many times to better suite what they wanted people to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck 12 min Steve 19
Ever walk in to a sliding glass dore? 1 hr Dixie iron fist 5
South Greene Lady Rebels (Dec '11) 1 hr Dixie iron fist 564
Do u like according music? 1 hr Steve 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Steve 4,996
Bobby McIntosh (Nov '10) 1 hr livin it up 12
Carrie at the Bean Barn 2 hr Clerks gal 27
What happened to Sweet CeCe's 9 hr lawler 29
Why I get on topix 18 hr ---Word Woman--- 45
Greeneville Dating