Next Last
such stupid people

Murfreesboro, TN

#82 Dec 24, 2013
gun man wrote:
<quoted text>
Afuckingamazing,
Are you suckling his unit or something?
This guy was a violent drunk that had been in several altercations before trying to kill 30 or more people.That only one was killed was the Christmas miracle that year.
He emptied 2 30 round clips ,1 clip into the porch where dozens where standing then he drove to the side door and emptied 30 more rounds hoping people would run out that door and
get mowed down..At his 1st parole hearing his own daddy begged them to never let him out.
So,what does he do now,have a good job or spot and take? It is hard to get your mind around these violent long timeers being dumped into a community and think they are.not going to commit
a crime.
Like I said moron I wasnt there.. Can you read D A.. guess not. He was a good boss.. always good to his employees. And I have only seen him one since he came home. Why don't you grow up ..
gun man

Johnson City, TN

#83 Dec 24, 2013
such stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said moron I wasnt there.. Can you read D A.. guess not. He was a good boss.. always good to his employees. And I have only seen him one since he came home. Why don't you grow up ..
Unclamp your mouth from his balls just a minute and breath spermbeard.

Where did i say you were there,my god you are ignorant. You suckle ,I Lay out the truth.

A good boss? He stocked shelves at foodcity,you must be high on mcummy or something.

I will see death in his eye one day,pass that on while you have his ballsac released from your cockhole face.
such stupid people

Murfreesboro, TN

#84 Dec 24, 2013
You are a dick.. if you had read my post you would see I have only seem him ONCE since he got back and I don't need to suck him you dumb fu**
Sounds like you want to do it since that is all you talk about. He was a manager dumb a.. not a stocker
steve brown eyes

Greeneville, TN

#85 Dec 26, 2013
his queer brother works at hair and more
funny

Smartt, TN

#86 Dec 28, 2013
Funny how everyone of the ones that say " they were there". Have different stories to what happened. The fact is, none of you know. Regardless of who you know or knew at that place at the time means nothing. No one knows what was involved or why. Drugs, drunks, and other crap. Yes he took the fall for it, but it was not intentional. Say what u want, but you really have no clue so stop saying u do....
gun man

Johnson City, TN

#87 Dec 31, 2013
funny wrote:
Funny how everyone of the ones that say " they were there". Have different stories to what happened. The fact is, none of you know. Regardless of who you know or knew at that place at the time means nothing. No one knows what was involved or why. Drugs, drunks, and other crap. Yes he took the fall for it, but it was not intentional. Say what u want, but you really have no clue so stop saying u do....
Tell me what i got wrong mcamey ballsac polisher.

Explain
gun man

Johnson City, TN

#88 Dec 31, 2013
Look,I'm not going to be back on for a few days so just to set you straight on what your family member did,not meaning to of course.

When his wife got out of the other man's car and got to the porch roy lynn opened fire emtied the clip of a 30 rd carbine,30cal. Semi axuto

No glass let in any car parked at the porch,like 6 or 8 cars. Lynn ran out the building and got hit in the head

Roy lynn reloaded,drove vw to side door and emptied 2nd clip into side door,then drove around back came up other side trying to get to 11e.

Nikki king hand his weapon firing into vw as roy lynn mcamey went by.

Roy lynn turns right then right again onto old 11e then before lick creek he drives into field throws gun in pond and is arrested nearby.

What part did he get framed on or not intend to do?

At the 1st parole hearing roy lynn looked like the cell house bitch. I bet after 25 yrs r oy lynn is good at suckig cock and has a loose asshole from soap pickup.lol

I have heard he is still a spermbeard for money.

Got tell uncle roy lynn i was at the parole hearing and he will meet me again when i choose.
Youthoughtwrong

Greeneville, TN

#89 Mar 11, 2014
LifeIsShort wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason was a great person....To this day no one really knows what happened in that girl's house that night except them....I dont know if he was messed up on something or what but he would not have hurt her or himself if he was in his right mind. I worked with him for many years and he was the type of person that would give you the shirt off his back if u needed it. This post is about his dad's mistakes so leave jason out of it please...He was a dear friend and he is greatly missed....
Ahh obviously you didn't know him as well as you thought! I went to high school with the sack of shit#...he dated one of my best friends! Wouldn't allow her to hang out at my house, and the few times she did..he showed up dragging her out by her hair and commenced to beat her in the face! He was a complete fuckin# psycho! Also hid in her bushes one night in full camo, and when we went to leave he jumped on the hood of her car...a fucki#n nut job, i always said that some shi#t would go down with him...was i ever right!
hack

Elizabethton, TN

#90 Mar 11, 2014
Where is Roy??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why chase married men? 10 min Vickernism 46
Yo ladies 16 min Gray Gypsy 51
Rick Maupin 28 min bwahaha 1
Judge odrers Bill Cosby stand trial 1 hr Calhoun 19
Steven dunbar 2 hr $500 2
Tampons 2 hr whothehellcares- 7
What's going on at Towering Oaks Baptist Church? (Feb '11) 3 hr good grief 371
make america great again 18 hr Buf 138
I think I'm in Love 20 hr whothehellcares- 78
More from around the web