of 4
Next Last
Just a girl

Kingston Springs, TN

#62 Dec 25, 2010
gonna kill roy mcamey wrote:
<quoted text>
aw,struck a nerve,poor little thing.
funny thing,there were no bullet holes up at the star,just 30 rounds arcoss the porch at head high.All the windows blow out of the cars parked at the porch and luck for me it slowed down the one that went through my coat by going through a car and just bruised me badly.
How would you like that to carry in your pocket?A bullet meant to kill you but didn't.
When I drank back then I never had the urge to shoot up a building full of kids 3 days before christmas.
And,for the coments you have said about Lynn Jennings and his sister show just what a low life family you inbreds are.This is a prime example why brother/sister should not have kids,they turn out like you all.Surprised you can type a sentence on the stolen computer you have.
When ROY boy sobers up this morning tell him to get a long piece of hose,stick one end in the old beater car you may have,start that thing and stick the other end of the hose in the window and climb inside.When he turns blue lets us know on here.
WOW this is stupid. I agree with "Friend". Its been 25 years, get on with your life. Inbred? Look at your screen name buddy. That has to be some inbred crap.

Do you not realize it's a threat on Roy McCamey's life. You can go to jail, and probably should. IP addresses can be traced in for threats on peoples lives. You really need to get some help. Seriously.

BTW, the car and hose part, thought you were going to kill him?
missin LJ

Johnson City, TN

#63 Dec 26, 2010
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
FIRST OF ALL, GET THIS STRAIGHT, "Lynn McCamey" and yes his name is Lynn too, Not ROY, did not mean to kill anyone. We are all sorry this happened. The Lynn that you love is in Heaven and GOD, doesn't make mistakes!!!
WE ARE ALL SO TIRED OF THIS!! Lynn isn't hiding from anyone, Certainly NOT you!! PEA BRAIN!!
I'm so sorry that you can't get on with your life.
LYNN admitted to what he did.
NOW FOLLOW ME IF YOU CAN.... He was drunk, and was shooting at the star on top of the building, fool!!! Lynn Jennings just happened to walk out!! He didn't even know him.
MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE!!
MS. Taylor should too. You know who I am. Mike wasn't all that!! Your brother is in heaven, and we are all here.
Spreading lies???? LYNN McCAMEY, IS NOT HIDING FROM ANY OF YOU JOKES!!! GET A LIFE!!!!
This is pathetic, I would like to think that Your Lynn wouldn't have wanted for you to hold a grudge.
Bottom Line is Lynn didn't mean to, it was an accident, and if you don't like it, GET OVER IT!!!!
LYNN DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL THINK ANYMORE ANYWAY. HE JUST SPENT 25 YRS IN HELL. DID YOUR PRECIOUS LYNN? WAS HE DRUNK? CAN YOU GO TO HEAVEN WHEN YOUR DRUNK AT A BAR? IS THAT WHAT BOTHERS YOU????
Please do not call me Mrs Taylor. I haven't been married to him in over 20 years. Also please do not talk aboout my brother like this. I don't know who these people are either. I have been staying away from this site until tonight. Don't know why I came here tonight.
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#64 Dec 26, 2010
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
YES.that was his son. killed that girl cause she broke up with him and then shot his self!!
If you ask me the sherriffs dept did a shitty job that day and that could avoided...he may very well of spent 25 years in hell for what he did but he did it to himself. No on ask him to go on a shooting rampage, He brought that on himself..no one was holding his hand. 25 years was not near enough time. Drug dealers get more time than that in some cases
u wish

Charlotte, NC

#65 Dec 27, 2010
Well its nothing for u to worry about now is it. ........other people who kill half the time don't get that long ...
gonna kill roy mcamey

Jonesborough, TN

#66 Dec 30, 2010
ROY MCAMEY was shootng at his wfe,I was there and she had just got out of a man's car and was between cars parked n front of the porch when ROY MCAMEY started shooting.
and,like I posted,I still have the bullet that passed thru a bronco tail gate seats then driver door and thru my coat and bruised my side.
How lucky or blessed was it that ROY MCAMEY just killed one person that night?
Tracing IP's is usless with all the masking prox's one can use,You must watch NCIS while eating cheetos laying on the couch with us tax payers funding your fat ass wth welfare and stamps.
How is ROY MCAMEY making a living?Bet foodcity didn't hold that job for him LOL!
Bet tax payers are payinf OL' ROY MCAMEY'S cheetos and dish tv also.
Sgt Joe Friday

Elizabethton, TN

#67 Dec 30, 2010
Just a girl wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW this is stupid. I agree with "Friend". Its been 25 years, get on with your life. Inbred? Look at your screen name buddy. That has to be some inbred crap.
Do you not realize it's a threat on Roy McCamey's life. You can go to jail, and probably should. IP addresses can be traced in for threats on peoples lives. You really need to get some help. Seriously.
BTW, the car and hose part, thought you were going to kill him?
You are right,this man should go to jail for makng threats pver the ihterweb.We are on it and will have this criminal tracked down soon.Mr.Roy Mcamey should be let to live in peace.A threat on one's life should carry a life sentence.
Oh,and just so Bill and I gt this straight does Roy hate his first name because his aunt gave him this name when she had him or because his father named him and Roy hates men of God?
Just the facts,just the facts.
Thank You
nice shot man

Johnson City, TN

#68 Mar 9, 2011
so,you sack swingers think roy is all that?
come on roy,let me take you to see your son,in hell,he he he
COME ON

Johnson City, TN

#69 Mar 9, 2011
nice shot man wrote:
so,you sack swingers think roy is all that?
come on roy,let me take you to see your son,in hell,he he he
Ok.... we all understand the frustrations here, but why after 2 1/2 months do you feel it necessary to post on a long gone forum? It seems I am most definately on your side, but really? Just leave it alone... if you can't see from the previous posts that it does no good to argue with inbreds who "have all the correct info", then let me tell you.... IT'S USELESS!!!

Since: Mar 11

Antioch, TN

#70 Mar 9, 2011
oh,and I'm glad his son is dead to,to bad the little girl had to die,
daddy a P U S S Y,son a P U S S Y.
How many more pussy's need to be shot there?
I'l bring a 30 round carbine like good ole roy with a few clips just to have extra
Jason was a great person....To this day no one really knows what happened in that girl's house that night except them....I dont know if he was messed up on something or what but he would not have hurt her or himself if he was in his right mind. I worked with him for many years and he was the type of person that would give you the shirt off his back if u needed it. This post is about his dad's mistakes so leave jason out of it please...He was a dear friend and he is greatly missed....
aceofbase

Gallatin, TN

#71 Mar 9, 2011
For someone who "was there" you dont know jack "JACK" Your a stupid inbread that thinks he knows , well i got news for you dip wad that is not what happened and he was not shooting at his wife... so shut up already this thread is already done and gone... give it up it aint like your gonna do anything anyway... he did his time , thats all there is to it... let it be....while youre ahead
WhoAreYouToJudge

United States

#72 Jun 18, 2011
Clearly, you ignorant rednecks neither know Lynn nor his story. One person died; he served his time, and he didn't even mean to shoot him. There weren't several gun shots, so get a life!
He is actually a nice guy. One of very few decent McCameys. Oh, and FYI, you misspelled his name! You want to talk sht, do it about someone who deserves it....He has tons of trashy sisters to talk about! Cheating, lying, druggies, alcoholic, suicidal, husband-leaving, etc...They intentionally do bad everyday. Lynn had one bad night, and he does feel bad about it.
"going to kill Roy McCamey" You people are so childish. I hope you are the ones to die of awful diseases. Stop with the drama, stop talking shit, and get a life.
BTW

Nashville, TN

#73 Jun 19, 2011
ROY MCAMEY was shootng at his wfe,I was there and she had just got out of a man's car and was between cars parked n front of the porch when ROY MCAMEY started shooting.
and,like I posted,I still have the bullet that passed thru a bronco tail gate seats then driver door and thru my coat and bruised my side.
How lucky or blessed was it that ROY MCAMEY just killed one person that night?
Tracing IP's is usless with all the masking prox's one can use,You must watch NCIS while eating cheetos laying on the couch with us tax payers funding your fat ass wth welfare and stamps.
How is ROY MCAMEY making a living?Bet foodcity didn't hold that job for him LOL!
Bet tax payers are payinf OL' ROY MCAMEY'S cheetos and dish tv also.
What is this fetish you have with cheetos? Get some therapy buddy. Seriously, or is it all ready too late for you? LOL..... I don't think anybody is afraid of you. MOVE ON!!!!
Family

Greenville, SC

#75 May 9, 2013
LifeIsShort wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason was a great person....To this day no one really knows what happened in that girl's house that night except them....I dont know if he was messed up on something or what but he would not have hurt her or himself if he was in his right mind. I worked with him for many years and he was the type of person that would give you the shirt off his back if u needed it. This post is about his dad's mistakes so leave jason out of it please...He was a dear friend and he is greatly missed....
. That girl was our family and she is missed dearly!! What he done was a cowards way out. And good person???? Come on now ... A good person wouldn't take someone's life!!
such stupid people

Murfreesboro, TN

#79 Dec 23, 2013
I have gone thru and read all these posts. I wasn't there when it happened but did work with Lynn and he was a great guy. He knew his wife was fooling around and guess he went to seek revenge. It happened. He made a mistake. He has paid for it. He will pay in judgement day. It is not our place to judge. Yes it hurts to lose a love one but it happens by others to.. Drinking and driving.. People make stupid choices. As far as his son goes he told me many times how much he loved his dad but didn't want to end up like him. He was made to be the villain when his and the girls death happened. Say what you want.. That girl may have had a restraining order on him but she was in the store almost every night seeing him. There are two sides to every story. Let the dead rest in peace.. those who want to kill Lynn makes you low life. That can also make you just like the man you want to kill. If you hate him do bad why do you want to be like him?
such stupid people

Murfreesboro, TN

#82 Dec 24, 2013
gun man wrote:
<quoted text>
Afuckingamazing,
Are you suckling his unit or something?
This guy was a violent drunk that had been in several altercations before trying to kill 30 or more people.That only one was killed was the Christmas miracle that year.
He emptied 2 30 round clips ,1 clip into the porch where dozens where standing then he drove to the side door and emptied 30 more rounds hoping people would run out that door and
get mowed down..At his 1st parole hearing his own daddy begged them to never let him out.
So,what does he do now,have a good job or spot and take? It is hard to get your mind around these violent long timeers being dumped into a community and think they are.not going to commit
a crime.
Like I said moron I wasnt there.. Can you read D A.. guess not. He was a good boss.. always good to his employees. And I have only seen him one since he came home. Why don't you grow up ..
such stupid people

Murfreesboro, TN

#84 Dec 24, 2013
You are a dick.. if you had read my post you would see I have only seem him ONCE since he got back and I don't need to suck him you dumb fu**
Sounds like you want to do it since that is all you talk about. He was a manager dumb a.. not a stocker
steve brown eyes

Greeneville, TN

#85 Dec 26, 2013
his queer brother works at hair and more
funny

Smartt, TN

#86 Dec 28, 2013
Funny how everyone of the ones that say " they were there". Have different stories to what happened. The fact is, none of you know. Regardless of who you know or knew at that place at the time means nothing. No one knows what was involved or why. Drugs, drunks, and other crap. Yes he took the fall for it, but it was not intentional. Say what u want, but you really have no clue so stop saying u do....
Youthoughtwrong

Greeneville, TN

#89 Mar 11, 2014
LifeIsShort wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh obviously you didn't know him as well as you thought! I went to high school with the sack of shit#...he dated one of my best friends! Wouldn't allow her to hang out at my house, and the few times she did..he showed up dragging her out by her hair and commenced to beat her in the face! He was a complete fuckin# psycho! Also hid in her bushes one night in full camo, and when we went to leave he jumped on the hood of her car...a fucki#n nut job, i always said that some shi#t would go down with him...was i ever right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Foulks? 1 hr DreamerGirl 9
In-Laws From Hell - O 1 hr crystal ball 4
get rid of meth in greeneville 2 hr Atticus Finch 3
Fred Dobson (Mar '11) 2 hr LJO 80
anybody knoe about carrie (May '13) 4 hr I said it 5
Smith Arrested for 2 counts Murder 4 hr jj 74
Brandon Reaves (Feb '13) 4 hr her ex gf 25
Truly commendable 6 hr fact 35

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web