Next Last

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2010
know where he lives?
babygurl

Knoxville, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2010
depends on what you want to know for......hes my cousin if it is the same one.....may not be though
HUMMM

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 11, 2010
what a waste of space he is
missinLJ

Johnson City, TN

#4 Dec 11, 2010
this man shot and killed a very sweet young man,Lynn Jennings, for no reason, 24 years ago. They should have never let him out of prison. He don't deserve to be out.
his cousin

Nashville, TN

#5 Dec 11, 2010
he already did his time and paid his debt to society. dont hide behind a screen name and talk shit about something you probably do not know anything about. that was a very long time ago and lynn is a very sweet man and he has changed alot and he would do anything for anyone.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2010
kool,ya know where he lives then,I need to get a Xmas card to him,
missinLJ

Johnson City, TN

#7 Dec 11, 2010
I'll not hide behind a name. Lynn Jennings was my brother, I know all about the whole deal. I don't care if he stayed in prison til he died, he can never make up for taking someones life. He had no right to do what he did. That's all I have to say!!!!
Point Counterpoint

Franklin, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2010
It wasn't intentional. STUPID, SENSELESS, CARELESS, but not intentional.
HUMMM

Johnson City, TN

#9 Dec 11, 2010
lol his cousin just had that coming.now whos hiding bitch lmfao
shot by roy lynn

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Dec 11, 2010
not intentional?

I was there,on the porch and took a bullet thru my jacket,shirt but not thru the skin.

This piece of shit sat in his vw beetle in the lot and emptied a 30 round carbine into the crowd as his wife walked up on the porch,the mother of his young kids.

The autos slowed some of the bullets and blocked 20 to 30 deaths.Then he drove around the side of the starburst building,reloaded and emptied 30 more rounds into the side and back doors.

yeah,not intentinal.

I had nightmares for years after that night.Now I have terminal cancer.Finding this gem of a post has perked me up.

You tell ole cuz roy that I'll be looking for him to give that 30 30 bullet back.Maybe I can post a vid up on youtube of his brain on the wall.

I'll aveng your brothers death before I die
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#11 Dec 11, 2010
He shot an innocent man in front of the startburst club for no apparent reason. Just to be shooting someone. Last I heard he joined the Arian Nation in prison. Looks like he wil be there rest of his life as he should be.
The Arian nation is no way for him to get out early;...to me that just tells me he never needs tp get pit. I'd say that about anyone like this.
I knoew the jenning s kid a bit..he would not bother anyone. Wrong place wrong time. I guess if I Was Old man jennings I would want him out so I Could lill him for what he did;..
typical judicial ssytem..more people in federal prisons for cocaIne conspirAcy than there is in state prisons for murder...thats a fact
LJfriend

Parrottsville, TN

#12 Dec 11, 2010
Point Counterpoint wrote:
Maybe ot intentionally for the person the bullet hit, but he should have never gone there with a weapon in the first place and just start shooting at random... he didn't care who he shot or hurt, so...NO, I don't think he should be out of prison either. I was there the night it happened, and remember it quite well!! And stupid, senseless, & careless are very "nice" adjectives for what that was!!!
babugurl

United States

#13 Dec 11, 2010
I really don't care what u say about him but he is my cuz, and furthermore he was not the one who shot and killed that boy in front of the starburst but he sure did get the blame for it ........so say what u want we all know what happened ...but he couldn't get the evidence or whatever he needed to prove otherwise......it was a set up. ..... y'all don't know so y'all don't need to speak
LJfriend

Parrottsville, TN

#14 Dec 11, 2010
Anyone who knew Lynn Jennings, knew one of the best guys a person could ever know... what little time we had with him on this earth. I was very lucky to call Lynn Jennings a friend and I pray that someday I'll see his smile again. Forgive, very hard to do and not totally quite there yet... but will definitely never forget. I just pray that McCamey sees Lynn Jennings' face looking back at him every time he looks in a mirror for the rest of his life and that still isn't enough torture for him. He doesn't deserve to be out of prison, but that's our wonderful judicial system. Plain crazy! A wonderful man who never said a bad word against anyone, never had any hate in his heart I don't think, and didn't get the chance to have children and live life because his was taken way too early. And you think we should have sympathy for this killer? Not in this lifetime!
LJFriend2

Johnson City, TN

#15 Dec 11, 2010
Point Counterpoint wrote:
I was there that night....
I agree..with all the above except intentional.
He intentionaly went there with a weapon, he intentioanly meant to harm someone. He took the one person from this world that would have never done him harm..Lynn would have helped him if he could have..so no matter how many times you say it...."time served" does not make a sh**. No amount of time will ever change the way the family and friends feel or change one single thing.

“Keep It Simple and Just Live!”

Greeneville, Tennessee

#16 Dec 11, 2010
Set-up? HA! HA! HA! That defense is so widely used it's not even worth being said anymore!!!
missinLJ

Johnson City, TN

#17 Dec 11, 2010
I have every right to speak on this subject. Like I said Lynn Jennings is my brother.I know everything about it. I have been to every hearing they have had on this case,in court and at the prison. I have heard McCamey admit to everything several times.Not once did anyone mention another shooter. There was no other shooter involved. He always said he was sorry but never once did he look at my mom and dad or my other brother and I and tell us he was sorry. Only God has the right to take a life. I feel that anyone who takes the life of another belongs in prison. I am so trying to forgive this man for what he done, but I will NEVER forget. Forgiving is the Christian thing to do. Please don't try to say he didn't do it. There were too many witnesses. He was the only one with the gun. No one else. He took the life of a very special person. He was lucky he only killed one.
HUMMM

Johnson City, TN

#18 Dec 11, 2010
....yeah.. you care or you wouldnt keep coming back to this and making up shit..i have all the facts hun every last one i herd the prick say his self say he did it....aparently its a family thing :-/ i have proof of that to
shot by roy lynn

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Dec 11, 2010
I got the facts,tell him he is going to see the devil soon,he should like it,LOL!.

I'l load the round I caught in my shirt back into a casing and give it back to your cuz,right in the head.Like I say,I'm terminal so this will work out fine.

Hey,I heard roy's son was the one who killed the girl hostage then himself up the 107,it that true anyone?
shot by roy lynn

Jonesborough, TN

#20 Dec 11, 2010
hellyea wrote:
He shot an innocent man in front of the startburst club for no apparent reason. Just to be shooting someone. Last I heard he joined the Arian Nation in prison. Looks like he wil be there rest of his life as he should be.
The Arian nation is no way for him to get out early;...to me that just tells me he never needs tp get pit. I'd say that about anyone like this.
I knoew the jenning s kid a bit..he would not bother anyone. Wrong place wrong time. I guess if I Was Old man jennings I would want him out so I Could lill him for what he did;..
typical judicial ssytem..more people in federal prisons for cocaIne conspirAcy than there is in state prisons for murder...thats a fact
he made parole in april

the jennings kid dad is past

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Shipley 11 min Lmao 54
Why do slim and petite girls like big guys? (Jul '11) 15 min homer200020 109
PLEEZ stop ridin my bumper 45 min Dr Wu 12
Skateboard Park & the rules 48 min Dr Wu 15
Pharmacy sign humor.. 50 min Dr Wu 7
May you rest with God, Bob (Sarge) Matherly. 2 hr Dr Charles 3
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Melissa1333 8,528
The Pot Plane (Apr '10) 23 hr Melissa1333 371
More from around the web

Personal Finance