how many guys in greeneville been wit...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
big phil

United States

#164 Feb 18, 2011
you all need to keep my moms name out your mouths she may mess up. but she still a person a coward does this shit. grow up
big phil

United States

#165 Feb 18, 2011
you all have any idea what it is like to raise three boys by your self ,maybe not or your lame asses would be with your families instead of on here.funny shit talkers give no name. cowards all of you. and this is phillip walker her oldest.
pissed

Clover, SC

#166 Jul 27, 2011
I DON'T KNOW THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER OR WHO IS POSTING UNDER MY NAME BUT MY BROTHERS NAMES BETTER STAY OUT YOUR MOUTHS THIS I'D CHILDISH YOU NEED TO GROW UP HALF OF YOU ARE PROBABLY GUYS I RAN OFF. SHE FOUND A LOT OF TRASH WHILE WE WERE GROWING UP. AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE JUST HOW MEAN THE WAY I WAS RAISED CAN MAKE SOMEONE TALK ABOUT EITHER MY BROTHERS AGAIN . OR POST YOUR NAME HALF OF YOU MIGHT KNOW ME AND THAT'S WHY THERE'S NO NAMES BUT. ACT YOUR AGE AND STOP ACTING LIKE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HER IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT REMEMBER ALL OF YOUR COMPUTERS HAVE AN UP ADDRESS IF YOU CORN FED HILLBILLIES HAD STAYED AWAKE IN SCHOOL YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. SO I WILL SAY ONE TIME KEEP MY BROTHERS OUT OF IT. PHILLIPS.WALKER QUIT POSTING UNDER MY NAME.
just facts

Marion, VA

#167 May 10, 2012
Does any one know how many men that Holly Ricker has been with
i know

Morrison, TN

#168 Dec 11, 2012
What does April Ricker look like, does she have black long hair looks like she's 50 or 60
poster

Fort Campbell, TN

#169 Dec 11, 2012
pissed wrote:
I DON'T KNOW THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TALK ABOUT MY BROTHER OR WHO IS POSTING UNDER MY NAME BUT MY BROTHERS NAMES BETTER STAY OUT YOUR MOUTHS THIS I'D CHILDISH YOU NEED TO GROW UP HALF OF YOU ARE PROBABLY GUYS I RAN OFF. SHE FOUND A LOT OF TRASH WHILE WE WERE GROWING UP. AND IF YOU WANT TO SEE JUST HOW MEAN THE WAY I WAS RAISED CAN MAKE SOMEONE TALK ABOUT EITHER MY BROTHERS AGAIN . OR POST YOUR NAME HALF OF YOU MIGHT KNOW ME AND THAT'S WHY THERE'S NO NAMES BUT. ACT YOUR AGE AND STOP ACTING LIKE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT HER IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT REMEMBER ALL OF YOUR COMPUTERS HAVE AN UP ADDRESS IF YOU CORN FED HILLBILLIES HAD STAYED AWAKE IN SCHOOL YOU WOULD KNOW THAT. SO I WILL SAY ONE TIME KEEP MY BROTHERS OUT OF IT. PHILLIPS.WALKER QUIT POSTING UNDER MY NAME.
Are you black? You talk black,or have you been to prison? Here's a clue= keep our names out your mouth. How ignorant Beligreant stupid does that sound there professor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon weisman 26 min nice life 31
a qestion 4 the womens hear 36 min just me 2
Sorry Judicial system (May '16) 38 min just me 11
Mexican running round in Ghillie suit and head ... 48 min silversocks 11
sadie brown 1 hr Bestie 7
Outsourcing? 2 hr Gila Monster 61
Pos sperm donors 2 hr lol 20
Old perverted men 21 hr Beltxh 32

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web