Gunslinger

Greeneville, TN

#65 Jul 28, 2014
Every one of them should be run out on a rail.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/norways-yara-f...
Charles

Elizabethton, TN

#66 Jul 28, 2014
The Officers (political soldiers) had to do what they were told by the dumbass Mayor. He should be fired and hopefully sued.
Brown Shirts

Johnson City, TN

#67 Jul 28, 2014
Well I think they are dark blue but you know what I mean . I see the mayor as a elected official but who are those other people of means that's at his back who made them Gods or is it by degree because they are wealthy and we hope wise seems to me these people might have their own gain in mind with any decisions as conservatives usually do . If we looked closely what would we find ?
wolf in sheeps clothing

Johnson City, TN

#68 Jul 28, 2014
Brown Shirts wrote:
Well I think they are dark blue but you know what I mean . I see the mayor as a elected official but who are those other people of means that's at his back who made them Gods or is it by degree because they are wealthy and we hope wise seems to me these people might have their own gain in mind with any decisions as conservatives usually do . If we looked closely what would we find ?
A Liberal in Conservative's clothing.

“from parts unknown”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#69 Jul 28, 2014
Our whole County and City Governments need a good enema.
Gunslinger

Greeneville, TN

#70 Jul 28, 2014
Look closely at this. See what you find.
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/norways-yara-f...
Nobody

Bowling Green, KY

#71 Jul 28, 2014
I'll make this short and sweat. Anyone who defends these people FU!! YOU! Is that simple enough for your minds. Sorry just wanted too cut to the jist of it all!!!
VOTE

Rock Hill, SC

#72 Jul 29, 2014
Booger_ Burns wrote:
Our whole County and City Governments need a good enema.
Vote people! Vote them out!! Only you can change the way things are.
dingleberry

Greeneville, TN

#73 Jul 29, 2014
voters are stupid, if you don't believe me, just look at the losers that keep getting elected. look at losers that voters nominated as their party nominee in may primary .until voters smarten up ,we can expect the same ole s ame ole
Ape Allen

Johnson City, TN

#74 Jul 29, 2014
Greeneville police are sorry.
who cares

Cherryville, NC

#76 Jul 30, 2014
happen to know wrote:
Mr. Overholt is already in the planning stages with a big time lawyer to sue the GPD. And it's fixing to get nasty! Go Mr. Overholt.
what is the difference in mr.overholt & any other old veteran thAt gpd has took to jail? ive heard two sides tell the story. I even heard that the tape that was released. had cut the part out where Mr.overholt was resisting. two people were took out of the meeting.why was he the only one of the two that went to jail?I personally can't see gpd just arresting mr.overholt for nothing.im not saying mr.overholt is. but there's a lot of people in this town sue happy.anything to get a dollar.why would he get a lawyer so fast?. my personal opinion.
Worried Mom

Greeneville, TN

#77 Jul 30, 2014
who cares wrote:
<quoted text> what is the difference in mr.overholt & any other old veteran thAt gpd has took to jail? ive heard two sides tell the story. I even heard that the tape that was released. had cut the part out where Mr.overholt was resisting. two people were took out of the meeting.why was he the only one of the two that went to jail?I personally can't see gpd just arresting mr.overholt for nothing.im not saying mr.overholt is. but there's a lot of people in this town sue happy.anything to get a dollar.why would he get a lawyer so fast?. my personal opinion.
The point of the issue is"" HOW MR OVERHOLT WAS TREATED IN THE MEETING...""
Did he resit arrest ?? I don't know and don't care !! That comes into play after the issue of Mayor Broyles giving the order for him to be removed !! He should have never been ordered to be removed from a public meeting ..

Mayor Broyles showed great disrespect for the public as a whole.. any votes taken in that meeting should be null and void...It was not a proper meeting by the bylaws..Mayor Broyles single handed blew it..

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#78 Jul 30, 2014
Check out all the GC arrests over at East TN Mugshots. Just posted this weeks data. http://ow.ly/zKxU5
Sunshine

Greeneville, TN

#79 Jul 30, 2014
Worried Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
The point of the issue is"" HOW MR OVERHOLT WAS TREATED IN THE MEETING...""
Did he resit arrest ?? I don't know and don't care !! That comes into play after the issue of Mayor Broyles giving the order for him to be removed !! He should have never been ordered to be removed from a public meeting ..
Mayor Broyles showed great disrespect for the public as a whole.. any votes taken in that meeting should be null and void...It was not a proper meeting by the bylaws..Mayor Broyles single handed blew it..
NO he did not 'resist arrest' at all! That was a lie.

He did nothing wrong!
bobbye jr whyte

Kingsport, TN

#80 Jul 31, 2014
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
NO he did not 'resist arrest' at all! That was a lie.
He did nothing wrong!
Does Greeneville have a Civilian Review Board or an independent committee of some kind to review mistreatment of citizens by the police or corruption within the police department? You're forever honoring the police and giving money for police academies and you have a banner saying In God We Trust (who put that up? some non profit group cozying up to the local government?) strung between the courthouse columns, but how do you complain about the police? To the police? Oh Lordy. I feel I'm doing time with Police Story. Get me rewrite, will you darling, and I'll sober up real fast and join the Presbyterians.
Child Advocate

Ellenboro, NC

#81 Jul 31, 2014
bobbye jr whyte wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Greeneville have a Civilian Review Board or an independent committee of some kind to review mistreatment of citizens by the police or corruption within the police department? You're forever honoring the police and giving money for police academies and you have a banner saying In God We Trust (who put that up? some non profit group cozying up to the local government?) strung between the courthouse columns, but how do you complain about the police? To the police? Oh Lordy. I feel I'm doing time with Police Story. Get me rewrite, will you darling, and I'll sober up real fast and join the Presbyterians.
Call National Agencies , Easy Enough.
Following IDB orders

Johnson City, TN

#82 Jul 31, 2014
The old rich farts said if they back talk us arrest them and that's what the mega BURNS JAIL did they have rooms to fill . having said all that we need those jobs but not at the cost of our water or control over our local Government or at the expense of freedom of speech I don't care what they have to say they have the right to say it .
Interested

Greeneville, TN

#83 Jul 31, 2014
Teddy Lawing wrote:
I dont have a case, there were medical issues involved that is non of your business. Dont bash Greeneville Police because of me. Justice was served. Some times a judge gives a person leniency because of a medical condition. Dont judge me until you know what Im going thru. Im not above the law. I respect the law. If you want to meet me I will talk to you in a civilized manner.
All informed diabetics know that alcohol is especially bad for them! ALCOHOL TURNS INTO SUGAR, DUH! If Teddy's glucose level was high then it probably was a result of the booze. Teddy knows better!
Under cover cops

Johnson City, TN

#84 Aug 1, 2014
The cops are above the laws to enforce the laws they could have shot or tased the guy once they got out of camera range .
bobbye jr whyte

Bristol, VA

#85 Aug 1, 2014
Child Advocate wrote:
<quoted text> Call National Agencies , Easy Enough.
Local response and review is more effective, but if there is no mechanism to allow citizens to complain about police (or sheriff dept) wrongdoing, then the injured parties seek out lawyers, national agencies, and internet publicity. How does whistleblowing on corrupt powerful officials and public servants take place in Greene County? Some (and even some who vote) who have experienced the short end of the mean stick are resigned, resentful, cynical. silent, taking no action. "In God We Trust" strung across the county courthouse doesn't cut it. Greene County certainly is rich territory for novels of blood justice, blood funerals, lost battles, uncommon prayer. Against the background of Dave's Oil/Baileyton (no signs allowed re the property tax increase)/Pilot Flying J and the gov. and his bro ripping off truck drivers to the tune of a $92 million fine, it sho do sound to me like there be something rotten in Tennessee's devotion to its rulers.

You could always call Rep Roe Yer Boat for help, of course. The People Not Politics guy. I'm sure he'd take a great interest in Mr Overholt's ouster and arrest, and in Mr Coen's ouster without arrest. I'm sure Roe would be eager to watch the videos of Greeneville's finest and the mayor of the county in action, but what does it have to do with me he'd say....I'm about the Constitution and Federal law. Do Greeneville and Tennessee ressemble New Jersey and New York and Illinois and Florida in their affection for criminal enterprise fronting as government. Our gang, our corp. thing. Nobody's business but our own. Please God bring us more tourists and more jobs for whoever is not a tourist, but especially more tourists. We need the world to see how wonderful we are. And tourists to buy trinkets (whisky shot glasses!) at the Pilot Flying J/Dave's Oil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck on Erwin hwy 7 min Southern Lady 2
Gabe Vaught 31 min Inquiring Minds 20
***** last post wins ***** 32 min z0neCrew 949
Nick Fillers not a saint..... 1 hr RedChevelle 18
Plus mark 3rd shift 1 hr Hater 1
Crossfit Arcane 1 hr Wowzers 9
Amy Hale arrested second time in a month 1 hr oolfriend 7
Eddie Jennings 1 hr Really 15
What is your favorite quote? 4 hr z0neCrew 14
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Tom 6,663
wheel tax 5 hr z0neCrew 113
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl