Lost respect for GPD

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

G'Vegas

#24 Jul 24, 2014
Teddy Lawing wrote:
I dont have a case, there were medical issues involved that is non of your business. Dont bash Greeneville Police because of me. Justice was served. Some times a judge gives a person leniency because of a medical condition. Dont judge me until you know what Im going thru. Im not above the law. I respect the law. If you want to meet me I will talk to you in a civilized manner.
The arresting officer stated that you admitted to drinking and was unsteady on your feet. I have known people with medical issues that were given no leniency for DUI and had their sentence carried out. This makes you look really, really bad and further perpetuates the deserved bad reputation the police department receives for just these kinds of situations. I assure you, you would have gotten far more respect had you been a man, stepped up to the plate and faced justice unlike the many people you have sent to jail for the exact same crime you committed.
Tim

Elizabethton, TN

#25 Jul 24, 2014
Teddy Lawing wrote:
I dont have a case, there were medical issues involved that is non of your business. Dont bash Greeneville Police because of me. Justice was served. Some times a judge gives a person leniency because of a medical condition. Dont judge me until you know what Im going thru. Im not above the law. I respect the law. If you want to meet me I will talk to you in a civilized manner.
You're not Teddy. Cut the crap.

“The doctor is in!”

G'Vegas

#26 Jul 24, 2014
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I just ask someone that same question. Don't know, it did sound kind of sketchy. Might have been duped on that one.

“Go Peyton Manning !”

Since: Feb 14

Denver Broncos

#27 Jul 24, 2014
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Teddy's brother from a different mother...an idiot if he is the real deal as he is not garnering much respect from the forum crowd,now is he/it?

“The doctor is in!”

G'Vegas

#28 Jul 24, 2014
Just been informed. Looks like it him.

“Go Peyton Manning !”

Denver Broncos

#29 Jul 24, 2014
Dr Wu wrote:
Just been informed. Looks like it him.
He has offered to meet with you in a civilized manner to talk, guess he should have looked for you while you were wearing the sombrero,huh?

“The doctor is in!”

G'Vegas

#30 Jul 24, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's Teddy's brother from a different mother...an idiot if he is the real deal as he is not garnering much respect from the forum crowd,now is he/it?
Stop reading my mind woman!
You get what u vote

Johnson City, TN

#32 Jul 25, 2014
Better times ahead when all Republicans are voted out of office for the ones we don't know about doing dirty deeds .

“Here at the house”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#33 Jul 25, 2014
Teddy Lawing wrote:
The Police Department does what it does according to law.sometimes not in the right purpose. Any one who disagrees, I will meet with and discuss in a civilized manner. I did not retire because of Newport.
Tell me when and Ill be there.
You're fos.
Nobody

Bowling Green, KY

#34 Jul 25, 2014
Teddy Lawing wrote:
The Police Department does what it does according to law. If your offended you need to get over it. I worked there for almost 30 years. There is a law for disrupting public meetings. Im sorry and I respect a veteran but some people use that as an excuse. I love people who served my country but they use that to their advantage and sometimes not in the right purpose. Any one who disagrees, I will meet with and discuss in a civilized manner. I did not retire because of Newport. Tell me when and Ill be there.
He didn't disrupt the meeting, all he did was ask them to speak up. There is a law saying that it is the boards responsibility to have there meet audible to the public in attendance. I think you've been drinking, or just bitter..
Taser Tags

Johnson City, TN

#35 Jul 25, 2014
When you back talk they light you up and then concrete face time with the boot you get .

“Go Peyton Manning !”

Denver Broncos

#36 Jul 25, 2014
Nobody wrote:
<quoted text> He didn't disrupt the meeting, all he did was ask them to speak up. There is a law saying that it is the boards responsibility to have there meet audible to the public in attendance. I think you've been drinking, or just bitter..
Maybe drinking something bitter...your turn..
Riot Control

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jul 26, 2014
The public got out of hand at a public meeting if they let them get away with it whats next the accompany movement comes back ? Those young people could get out of hand with all that jobless time on their hands .
Concerned citizen

Greeneville, TN

#38 Jul 26, 2014
cretin56 wrote:
<quoted text>IMO as soon as you post on Topix forum YOUR business then it becomes fair game. There was nothing in that earlier posters' comments that could possibly be construed as disrespectful to you or the law, so STFU and get over yourself. WTH, are you running for office or something? Is someone getting more attaboys than you think you deserve so you come on here and start running your mouth, well, good for you that is your right. But don't think that simply because of your MEDICAL condition that excuses you from a bit of criticism because it does not. I believe the previous poster stated nothing but the truth. So you have yourself a superfine day and a safe one. K?
What is your problem?? Let it go and quit bashing Lawing. It is interesting how your posts change on different threads.

“Go Peyton Manning !”

Denver Broncos

#39 Jul 26, 2014
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your problem?? Let it go and quit bashing Lawing. It is interesting how your posts change on different threads.
It is because it is not Lawing...read between the lines when sarcasm is intended.
happen to know

Knoxville, TN

#40 Jul 26, 2014
Mr. Overholt is already in the planning stages with a big time lawyer to sue the GPD. And it's fixing to get nasty! Go Mr. Overholt.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#41 Jul 26, 2014
Respect? I never had any to lose. I washed my hands of that operation several years back.
Horror

Greeneville, TN

#42 Jul 26, 2014
happen to know wrote:
Mr. Overholt is already in the planning stages with a big time lawyer to sue the GPD. And it's fixing to get nasty! Go Mr. Overholt.
I hope he sues them and owns this town in the end!
Dreamer

Kingsport, TN

#43 Jul 26, 2014
I'm so disappointed in Greeneville. I used to think that I lived in the most beautiful place in the US, in the land of the free. But this week I've been having dreams about our police dept., and frankly, I'm terrified!! I dreamed that I was in a room and was made to raise my hand to speak, as if I needed permission. Well I spoke up and they took me by the hand and led me across the road ( ALL the way across the road), it was scary!!! Then word got out about the travesty and.......Obama came riding in on his white steed and saved Greeneville. I mean I've lived in places where murderers and rapists tormented the neighborhoods, but nothing as unjust as this!! I think I'm having PTSD now. Just frightening!!!
common sense

Greeneville, TN

#44 Jul 26, 2014
Dreamer wrote:
I'm so disappointed in Greeneville. I used to think that I lived in the most beautiful place in the US, in the land of the free. But this week I've been having dreams about our police dept., and frankly, I'm terrified!! I dreamed that I was in a room and was made to raise my hand to speak, as if I needed permission. Well I spoke up and they took me by the hand and led me across the road ( ALL the way across the road), it was scary!!! Then word got out about the travesty and.......Obama came riding in on his white steed and saved Greeneville. I mean I've lived in places where murderers and rapists tormented the neighborhoods, but nothing as unjust as this!! I think I'm having PTSD now. Just frightening!!!
Idiot, the Greene COUNTY jail is not just "across the road" from the Power company where he was arrested. The City Police do not have holding cells so they take anyone they arrest to the COUNTY JAIL. Its about a city block or two away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Super Bowl Predictions? 50 min shazbotbaru0 18
Looking for a housekeeper 53 min for u 12
Robert Yokley & vickie Barnette 54 min Dee 13
What are your thoughts on the Iowa Caucus and t... 1 hr Carl Childers 46
Moving soon need free or cheap moving boxes 1 hr Alex Nicole 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Alex Nicole 9,248
worst cop on city police force! (May '10) 2 hr someone inside 213
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages