Mark Bradley : Greeneville custom com...

Mark Bradley : Greeneville custom computers

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lost computer and money

Johnson City, TN

#1 Oct 25, 2010
Anybody know anything about either one.. dropped off a computer there a couple of months ago and ordered a monitor (pre paid) and can't get in touch with him after leaving many messages and went by there and looks to be empty... any help please
layed back

Waterloo, Canada

#2 Oct 25, 2010
Works @ Greene valley
sorry

Johnson City, TN

#3 Oct 25, 2010
layed back wrote:
Works @ Greene valley
not anymore he retired
WOW

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2010
lost computer and money wrote:
Anybody know anything about either one.. dropped off a computer there a couple of months ago and ordered a monitor (pre paid) and can't get in touch with him after leaving many messages and went by there and looks to be empty... any help please
Fixed my computer. Still running. He is hard to get a hold of.
know him

Franklin, TN

#5 Oct 25, 2010
do you have his cell number. and I didn't know he quit greenevalley, that's news to me if you don't have his number let me know
lost computer and money

Johnson City, TN

#6 Oct 25, 2010
I have his cel number but it has been disconnected. unless he has a new one
lol

Charlotte, NC

#7 Oct 25, 2010
You'll never hear from him again..he's a liar, an addict, and a cheat. He was evicted from both places he had his "business". He was more or less forced to retire from greene valley, he was too much of a liability due to his drug and alcohol use.
lost computer and money

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 25, 2010
if he was evicted did he open up at another place or anybody know where he might be. I would like to get my comp back and either get the monitor or my money back. thanks for any help at all
know him

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Oct 25, 2010
if he was evicted did he open up at another place or anybody know where he might be. I would like to get my comp back and either get the monitor or my money back. thanks for any help at all
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Mark was always a liar. Really bad liar! You couldnt trust him for nothing even before he got on drugs. I happen to know that their are some serious drug dealers looking for him too. And it aint about no computer. You are never going to get your computer or money. Sorry to break it to you. He didnt open up a new shop because he was too busy selling and doing drugs. Mark even got young girls hooked on the junk so they would be dependant on him and then he put them out to selling sex for drugs in a local hotel. The cops busted that little deal up but couldnt bust him with anything and they tried, but he got lucky. I dont like him cause he used to know me and then he got my younger brother hooked on that crap and then had him working for him for just drugs. He has got it coming, but i hope the cops get to im before the dealers do.
WOW

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2010
know him wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Mark was always a liar. Really bad liar! You couldnt trust him for nothing even before he got on drugs. I happen to know that their are some serious drug dealers looking for him too. And it aint about no computer. You are never going to get your computer or money. Sorry to break it to you. He didnt open up a new shop because he was too busy selling and doing drugs. Mark even got young girls hooked on the junk so they would be dependant on him and then he put them out to selling sex for drugs in a local hotel. The cops busted that little deal up but couldnt bust him with anything and they tried, but he got lucky. I dont like him cause he used to know me and then he got my younger brother hooked on that crap and then had him working for him for just drugs. He has got it coming, but i hope the cops get to im before the dealers do.
OMG, I had no clue!!!!!! I guess I was lucky.
hellyea

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Oct 25, 2010
the way to fix the problem is that if and when you find him just take the law into your own hands. They sure are not going to do anything.
some news

Johnson City, TN

#13 Oct 25, 2010
Mark and I have been friends for almost 9 years. Yeah he was alot of things. Then 2 or 3 years ago he in fact got hooked on drugs just as many have around here. He got busted not by the cops in a hotel room but by his wife. He was in the hospital last week with a slight chance of living. So yeah Mark wasn't the best guy but who really is. I was going to check on him tomorrow and let you know. He has went down the wrong path lately but he is still human. I'm sure if he had your computer you will get it back.
Well Good

Madison, TN

#14 Oct 25, 2010
He has my Dell xps. If he can't fix it due to medical problems I would at the very least like to get it back so I can have someone else fix it. Please do find out what you can and let us know.
Melissa

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 26, 2010
In July, he told me he could order me a power cord for my laptop. I paid him $50.00 and he wrote me a receipt, and told me it would be in the next week. I called to check on it, and he told me it hadnt come in yet. Ever since I have called and left message after message, with no response. I tried calling his cell and it has been disconnected. I gave him the money, thinking he was an honest business man, boy was I wrong. The day I went in, he and his wife were cleaning the place up from a break-in a couple of days earlier. Said it was the 3rd time he had been broken into in a month! Wonder what they were looking for, computers or drugs??????
some news

AOL

#17 Oct 26, 2010
Hmmm never caught up with him today. His wife was never at his shop, it was one of his many girlfriends he kept hid from his wife. It looks like you all may be right, looks like he dropped off the face of the earth. Sorry I couldn't help. But I tried. Linch him if ya see him I reckon.
lost computer and money

Johnson City, TN

#18 Oct 27, 2010
anybody else have any idea where he might be or how to get in touch with him.. I left hime 3 more messages on his "business" phone and no return call has been made.
William

Hendersonville, TN

#20 Oct 27, 2010
I heard that he may have died.
lost coputer and money

Johnson City, TN

#21 Oct 27, 2010
when did he die,,, anybody know how to get in touch with his wife so maybe i could at least get my computer back.
lost computer and money

Johnson City, TN

#22 Nov 1, 2010
checking to see if anybody has heard from him,, I still cand reach him.
not yet

Madison, TN

#23 Nov 1, 2010
I haven't talked to him but when I took my computer to him he was talking about selling a house in South Greene. Does anyone know where he lives. I'd like to get my laptop back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wreck in front of big lots 9 min Standbyers 5
Mobile home burnt Preacher Laws Rd. 1 hr Greeneville 26
Logan Anderson 1 hr Tell it true 4
R.I.P. Angie Jones 2 hr Shela 7
Vols are back (Feb '15) 3 hr Florida Georgia l... 63
Hillary: Uranium hyper-dealer/Sexual HYPER-PRED... 3 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 2
hippa violation at doctors office (Dec '13) 5 hr frustrated 17
Why won't Angie Jones family help with her fune... 9 hr Discussed With You 17

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web