YOU was never one of them

YOU was never one of them

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

MITTmormonROMNEY

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2013
The church of the LDS so most people voted the right way after all .
JOBdestroyer

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Nov 9, 2013
I like some of them but like a lot of other groups they tolerate others but just barely .
Obama Is Color Of Turds

Johnson City, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2013
The only good people in the world are Christians that live here in the South. Mormons might seem like nice people, but remember that they are from Utah and that makes them Yankees.

People that live out west or in the plains aren't like you and me, they might listen to country music and drink beer, but they don't think like we do here in the south. And they don't have the same values, respect or traditions, either.

And if that weren't bad enough, keep in mind that Mormons aren't Christians, they are a cult of child molesters. They believe that Jesus was a polygamist who had many wives, including pre-pubescent girls. Mormons also believe in far away planets just like the Scientologists, and they believe that Jesus is living on a far away planet right now with all his child brides.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2013
Obama Is Color Of Turds wrote:
The only good people in the world are Christians that live here in the South. Mormons might seem like nice people, but remember that they are from Utah and that makes them Yankees.
People that live out west or in the plains aren't like you and me, they might listen to country music and drink beer, but they don't think like we do here in the south. And they don't have the same values, respect or traditions, either.
And if that weren't bad enough, keep in mind that Mormons aren't Christians, they are a cult of child molesters. They believe that Jesus was a polygamist who had many wives, including pre-pubescent girls. Mormons also believe in far away planets just like the Scientologists, and they believe that Jesus is living on a far away planet right now with all his child brides.
Never let facts get in the way of an opinion full of zeal, huh? Utah was not admitted as a state to the Union until 1896; Civil War was over in 1865. How can the citizens of Utah be considred 'yankees?' The CENTER of the Mormon faith is located in Utah, but not all of the faith live or were born there. If you consider yourself and those in your circle true Christians by the above rant, you make a great case for heathenism.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Never let facts get in the way of an opinion full of zeal, huh? Utah was not admitted as a state to the Union until 1896; Civil War was over in 1865. How can the citizens of Utah be considred 'yankees?' The CENTER of the Mormon faith is located in Utah, but not all of the faith live or were born there. If you consider yourself and those in your circle true Christians by the above rant, you make a great case for heathenism.
I love reading all of your posts. I wish you would do so more often. Your technique is quite admirable. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little chic wants 2 move in should I ?? 5 min Drippin like a fa... 4
School superintendent David McClain 6 min respect 9
Property tax increase. 23 min Tea 74
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 54 min Princess Hey 11,190
Where are all the conservative Christian Republ... 1 hr Atticus Finch 12
Pardons 1 hr Atticus Finch 10
New nightclub opening in Greeneville (Feb '12) 2 hr PJay 18
The uranium lie 6 hr Urstupid 41
Ninas soul food 22 hr sahm 28
Girls who sleep for money Sun Booger_ Burns 28
Nolichucky View Sun Pssst 26

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages