new Fisher

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Hey there I'm new to Greene County and would like some help on finding some good fishing spots around here thanks
Question

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2014

Do a search on the site for fishing. There was another thread a while back that listed several local spots.
South Greene Resident

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2014

new Fisher wrote:
Hey there I'm new to Greene County and would like some help on finding some good fishing spots around here thanks
Greene County natives are not quick to give up good fishing spots. My teenage son has ferreted out a few after years of asking. You might try Weaver's Bend, it is a pond that is out Houston Valley Road. The pond is actually in Cocke County. There is a sign (not usually the case) on Houston Valley, but the pond itself is a ways off the road. Also, there is a pond along the Paint Creek Corridor. It is a ways in, but you can stop and fish the creek as you go. We don't have a boat, so both these spots are from shore. You might stop by the forestry office on Asheville Highway and inquire there. They are not the friendliest bunch I have ever met, but it is their job to answer your questions, so make them work for your tax dollar. We have put our canoe in at Kinser Park and went out to the Nolichuckey River, but have not had the best luck fishing there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Romney will he run again ? 6 min LDS thinking 1
WE VOTED REPUBLICAN wheres the good time for all 6 min Liberal Not Stupid 9
VFW Greenville 6 min hell yea 23
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 7 min Jennifer Renee 3,626
ISIS would love another BUSH in office 12 min Arrogance OF a Bush 4
WEIGHT STATION cops SEARCH WARRANTS unnecessar... 15 min WakingUP Judges 9
FOOD STAMP money should we send it to ISRAEL ? 18 min Rumors of war 13
south greene football 1 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 22
twested scissors 3 hr From Jenny xoxo 8
Davis Street 4 hr CampCreeper 12
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••