lights in the night sky
stargazer

Greeneville, TN

#1 Oct 16, 2013
there are certain star lookin lights that seem to respond to laser lights when pointed in their direction.... in my opinion were being observed.... stars move throughout the night sky as the earth rotates.... these certain lights don't move and if a laser is pointed at them they seem to move and change different colors....just check it out, you can tell which ones im talking about they just don't look like stars.......
counter critter

Toledo, OH

#2 Oct 16, 2013
stargazer wrote:
there are certain star lookin lights that seem to respond to laser lights when pointed in their direction.... in my opinion were being observed.... stars move throughout the night sky as the earth rotates.... these certain lights don't move and if a laser is pointed at them they seem to move and change different colors....just check it out, you can tell which ones im talking about they just don't look like stars.......
Probably satellites in geostationary orbits
constellation

Secaucus, NJ

#3 Oct 16, 2013
All kinds of really strange and interesting things in the night sky, especially if you have a good telescope, but I would never point a laser into the sky because it's full of planes too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rex Gray 4 min Tommy Bennett 8
Logan Anderson 5 min Tommy Bennett 4
Wherefore Art Thou, Spunkonmytummy? 6 min Omg 31
Richard Spencer is a hero 8 min Wow 4
R.I.P. Angie Jones 2 hr Shela 3
Topix Needs a Mute Feature 2 hr No no np 5
i miss what was. 2 hr Concerned 2
Body found 21 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 33

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web