Tamassee, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

theangryguy wrote:
GREENEVILLE ISN'T ANYTHING MORE THAN A DEAD,CORRUPTED TOWN THAT WANTS TO HAVE MONEY AND GET IT ANY WAY THEY CAN! THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING MUCH TO THE DRUNK DRIVERS OR DRUGGIES BECAUSE THAT IS A FORM OF INCOME FOR THE SYSTEM! THE LAW IS SO FURIOUS WITH US LAW BIDDING CITIZENS BECAUSE WE AREN'T MAKING MONEY FOR THEM! NOTICE, YOU SEE THE CONVENIENCE STORES SELL THESE POT PIPES AND BATH SALTS AND WHAT EVER ELSE IS ILLEGAL ON THE STREETS BUT, IF YOU BUY THEM AND GET CAUGHT, YOUR ARRESTED! IT IS A FORM OF MONEY SCHEME FOR THE LAW! WE ARE BEING SET UP WHETHER IT BE SPEED TRAPS OR BUYING ILLEGAL THINGS IN STORES! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY, NOT ABOUT PROTECTING AND SERVING PEOPLE!
How can you complain in one post that the police don't sit across from bars and then claim in the very next post that "we are being set up"? BTW, the police can only arrest, they do not decide how much time offenders receive. People are arrested every day for drugs and alcohol, so who, in your opinion, is profiting from the corruption?
Kwazy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY RIGHT! WHY DON'T THESE POLICE OFFICER'S SIT ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THESE BARS AND WATCH THE DRUNKS GET IN THEIR CARS! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE FOR THEM TO SIT MILES OUT OF THE WAY OR SET UP ROAD BLOCKS AS YOU SAY TO CATCH THEM, HELL, IF THEY SEE THE POLICE, THEY'LL JUST TURN ON A DIFFERENT ROAD! IS THIS WHAT OUR SCHOOLS ARE TEACHING, STUPIDITY!
If the drunks know the cops is watching then they wont drive home and they wont get busted, and a road block enables them to stop EVERY car and take a sniff when they have you roll down your window to check for the scent of alcohol and/or other illegal narcotics, they bust more in one night of road blocking than they would on a stupid stake out of a bar.
Greeneville Schools

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

To quote Jack Nicholson's character in the movie "China Town":

When you're right, you're right....and you're right!
theangryguy wrote:
GREENEVILLE ISN'T ANYTHING MORE THAN A DEAD,CORRUPTED TOWN THAT WANTS TO HAVE MONEY AND GET IT ANY WAY THEY CAN! THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING MUCH TO THE DRUNK DRIVERS OR DRUGGIES BECAUSE THAT IS A FORM OF INCOME FOR THE SYSTEM! THE LAW IS SO FURIOUS WITH US LAW BIDDING CITIZENS BECAUSE WE AREN'T MAKING MONEY FOR THEM! NOTICE, YOU SEE THE CONVENIENCE STORES SELL THESE POT PIPES AND BATH SALTS AND WHAT EVER ELSE IS ILLEGAL ON THE STREETS BUT, IF YOU BUY THEM AND GET CAUGHT, YOUR ARRESTED! IT IS A FORM OF MONEY SCHEME FOR THE LAW! WE ARE BEING SET UP WHETHER IT BE SPEED TRAPS OR BUYING ILLEGAL THINGS IN STORES! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY, NOT ABOUT PROTECTING AND SERVING PEOPLE!

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

It's Armegeddon, by cracky!!
theangryguy

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you complain in one post that the police don't sit across from bars and then claim in the very next post that "we are being set up"? BTW, the police can only arrest, they do not decide how much time offenders receive. People are arrested every day for drugs and alcohol, so who, in your opinion, is profiting from the corruption?
THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN PROFITING FROM IT! THE MAYOR IS ALSO RECEIVING FUNDS ALONG WITH ALL THE OFFICIALS!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

If you believe they do not sit and watch the bars you are some kinda stupid, of course they dont have to watch some, half the police force is already in there.

“Res Ispa Loquitur”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN PROFITING FROM IT! THE MAYOR IS ALSO RECEIVING FUNDS ALONG WITH ALL THE OFFICIALS!
What funds and what officials? I don't disagree with you that the justice system is imperfect, but I'm not following what funds you refer to. A more apparent issue in this town seems to be the old money network. The indignant wealthy that keep their hands around the collective throat of this town, while those who live here allow it to continue. There is no growth, no business competition, and people own the buildings downtown simply for the sake of owning them. This area could be revitalized and possibly become a decent destination for tourists, but until things change, it will remain as it is- a drug infested swill whole full of a great many people who wear ignorance like a badge of honor.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Heeler wrote:
If you believe they do not sit and watch the bars you are some kinda stupid, of course they dont have to watch some, half the police force is already in there.
They're simply undercover, getting "inside" information and stuff.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text>They're simply undercover, getting "inside" information and stuff.
Yeah, like who has the coldest beer and the stiffest drinks...lol

Since: Jun 12

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY RIGHT! WHY DON'T THESE POLICE OFFICER'S SIT ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THESE BARS AND WATCH THE DRUNKS GET IN THEIR CARS! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE FOR THEM TO SIT MILES OUT OF THE WAY OR SET UP ROAD BLOCKS AS YOU SAY TO CATCH THEM, HELL, IF THEY SEE THE POLICE, THEY'LL JUST TURN ON A DIFFERENT ROAD! IS THIS WHAT OUR SCHOOLS ARE TEACHING, STUPIDITY!
redundant and repetitious Pt.2

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
redundant and repetitious Pt. 3
theangryguy

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

__Voodoo__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What funds and what officials? I don't disagree with you that the justice system is imperfect, but I'm not following what funds you refer to. A more apparent issue in this town seems to be the old money network. The indignant wealthy that keep their hands around the collective throat of this town, while those who live here allow it to continue. There is no growth, no business competition, and people own the buildings downtown simply for the sake of owning them. This area could be revitalized and possibly become a decent destination for tourists, but until things change, it will remain as it is- a drug infested swill whole full of a great many people who wear ignorance like a badge of honor.
WHERE DO YOU THINK THE MONEY GOES?! WHEN YOU GO TO COURT, YOU PAY A FINE, WHERE DOES THAT MONEY GO?! WHEN YOU GET STOPPED AND HAVE AN OUTRAGEOUS TICKET,WHERE DOES THAT MONEY GO?! COURT COST THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY, WHERE DOES THAT MONEY GO?! SOMEBODY IS POCKETING THAT MONEY, WHY IS IT GENERATED OUT OF THE AIR, JUDGES AND POLICE OFFICER'S, HOW DO THEY FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH THE TICKET IS AND JUDGES HOW DO THEY FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH TO CHARGE YOU?! IT'S ALL IS IN A CIRCLE AND THE LAW AND THE OFFICIALS GET SOME OF THIS MONEY, YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT THIS MONEY IS SET ASIDE FOR ANYTHING, YOU ARE BEING BILLED FOR SITTING IN JAIL, TRAFFIC STOPS,COURT APPEARANCES,AND EVERYTHING ELSE! FROM THE TIME YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING UNTIL YOU GO TO BED, YOU ARE PAYING TO LIVE, AND EVEN THROUGH THE NIGHT IS THE ONLY DISCOUNT WE GET,AND THAT IS FROM THE REFRIGERATOR AND HEAT OR AIR CONDITION THAT IS WORKING! DO YOU THINK THAT THE MONEY WE ARE HAVING TO PAY OUT ON LEGAL EXPENSES ARE GOING FOR ROAD REPAIRS OR BUILDING MAINTENANCE OR ANY KIND OF SAFETY OR SECURITY FOR US?! LOOK AROUND, DO YOU SEE ANYTHING HAPPENING TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE?!
Corn Cob

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

If downtown was revitalized, and this town turned into a desirable place to live then more outsiders would move here. That's what the good old boys who control this town DON'T want! They would be voted out and lose control of this town. Keep everything the same, keep outsiders out and keep this town a stagnant backwards town and WT and his cronies stay in control.

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE DO YOU THINK THE MONEY GOES?! WHEN YOU GO TO COURT, YOU PAY A FINE, WHERE DOES THAT MONEY GO?! WHEN YOU GET STOPPED AND HAVE AN OUTRAGEOUS TICKET,WHERE DOES THAT MONEY GO?! COURT COST THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY, WHERE DOES THAT MONEY GO?! SOMEBODY IS POCKETING THAT MONEY, WHY IS IT GENERATED OUT OF THE AIR, JUDGES AND POLICE OFFICER'S, HOW DO THEY FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH THE TICKET IS AND JUDGES HOW DO THEY FIGURE OUT HOW MUCH TO CHARGE YOU?! IT'S ALL IS IN A CIRCLE AND THE LAW AND THE OFFICIALS GET SOME OF THIS MONEY, YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT THIS MONEY IS SET ASIDE FOR ANYTHING, YOU ARE BEING BILLED FOR SITTING IN JAIL, TRAFFIC STOPS,COURT APPEARANCES,AND EVERYTHING ELSE! FROM THE TIME YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING UNTIL YOU GO TO BED, YOU ARE PAYING TO LIVE, AND EVEN THROUGH THE NIGHT IS THE ONLY DISCOUNT WE GET,AND THAT IS FROM THE REFRIGERATOR AND HEAT OR AIR CONDITION THAT IS WORKING! DO YOU THINK THAT THE MONEY WE ARE HAVING TO PAY OUT ON LEGAL EXPENSES ARE GOING FOR ROAD REPAIRS OR BUILDING MAINTENANCE OR ANY KIND OF SAFETY OR SECURITY FOR US?! LOOK AROUND, DO YOU SEE ANYTHING HAPPENING TO IMPROVE THE LIVES OF THE PEOPLE?!
redundant and repetitious Pt. 4
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Outlaw Racer Boy, redundant and repetitious.

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Heeler wrote:
Outlaw Racer Boy, redundant and repetitious.
Perhaps if theangryguy had something other than the same old ranting subjects to offer I would not comment. I note: HE does not object to my commentary; why do YOU?
Kolkok

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps if theangryguy had something other than the same old ranting subjects to offer I would not comment. I note: HE does not object to my commentary; why do YOU?
Maybe the angry guy doesn't object because he likes upper case letters LIKE YOU.

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Kolkok wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the angry guy doesn't object because he likes upper case letters LIKE YOU.
He rants; I use them for emphasis. Pointless exchange anyhow--as I previously stated, apparently there are some who detest what and how I state anything on Greeneville Topix, yea or nay. Freedom of speech appears to be an exclusive right denied to me on this forum by self-styled higher authorities. Anon.
Kolkok

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>He rants; I use them for emphasis. Pointless exchange anyhow--as I previously stated, apparently there are some who detest what and how I state anything on Greeneville Topix, yea or nay. Freedom of speech appears to be an exclusive right denied to me on this forum by self-styled higher authorities. Anon.
Who has tried to deny your freedom of speech? It seems to me you have posted quite often, and have been denied nothing. Just because people don't agree with you or your style doesn't mean they have denied you anything but a fawning public.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>He rants; I use them for emphasis. Pointless exchange anyhow--as I previously stated, apparently there are some who detest what and how I state anything on Greeneville Topix, yea or nay. Freedom of speech appears to be an exclusive right denied to me on this forum by self-styled higher authorities. Anon.
Hmm... I don't have an issue with how you speak. I can't recall actually disagreeing with anything you've said. I say, "preach on, brotha!" or, ya know, just whatever ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of65
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 4 min Pearson 45
A Great Big Fck You 4 min Dixie Diamond 288
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 min Get Real 8,463
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Vet 124,046
David Weems wants respect 26 min really 12
Nolichucky River & USN 28 min Dixie Diamond 12
We need this man as our President 30 min BOiaF 58
Greene County Mayor's Race 36 min Savvy 107
I love this forum because?????? 2 hr local resident 245
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••