Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#23 Jul 27, 2013
Oh, and I like Greeneville. I like it a lot. A lot!

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#24 Jul 27, 2013
I like a lot of Greeneville a lot of the time a lot. Sometimes.
you know

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jul 27, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Please feel free to look up the definitions of 'redundant,' and 'repetitious.' Original post a rehash of past rants on the subject. Go to those replies for arguments for/against.
you are "redundant" and "reetitious yourself there hotshot. over and over i see your pompas @ss posting. always the bigshot trying to seem smarter than the rest. your just a jerk!!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Jul 27, 2013
Outlaw is good people. I agree that the angry guy was merely stating the obvious in which all of his posts seemingly state... Greeneville sucks. But the angry guy is also onto something... The drugs have runneth over in this small and going nowhere town... YET, not one person can/will do a d@mn thing to fix the problem... The court system will not even try. So we all come to Topix to b!tch... And be judged accordingly. And the rest of the world progresses forward...

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#31 Jul 28, 2013
you know wrote:
<quoted text>you are "redundant" and "reetitious yourself there hotshot. over and over i see your pompas @ss posting. always the bigshot trying to seem smarter than the rest. your just a jerk!!
Opinions--remember? This too shall pass for all of us.

BUFFALO, NY

#32 Jul 28, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
The phrase "redundant and repetitious" is, in fact, redundant and repetitious.
Point taken!

Location hidden

#33 Jul 28, 2013
Hippie Lovechild wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Babe you got it straight. If you want to catch drunks why you set up roadblocks way out in nowhereville, when you could post them next to beer joints and nightclub parking lots and catch them one right after another. I mean if that car has been parked at that club for more than a hour he or she is going to be under the influence when they get behind the wheel and leave. They don't wanna catch drunks and they don't wanna
catch druggies, it cuts into their bosses' profits
when they do.
Or they get caught and the Judge slaps them on the wrist and throws the wolves back out into this world of sheep. There is a lot of corruption. The drunks could possibly be dealt with... If the town would allow cabs. There is more importance in the safety of the people by getting the drunks off the road and home safe than in DUI fines... But who am I to say...? Lol

BUFFALO, NY

#34 Jul 28, 2013
you know wrote:
<quoted text>you are "redundant" and "reetitious yourself there hotshot. over and over i see your pompas @ss posting. always the bigshot trying to seem smarter than the rest. your just a jerk!!
I have. never claimed I was smarter than anyone else. Consider this: Am I really a 'pompous ass,' as you claim, or am I just putting forth different viewpoints and opinions that some other Topix posters rigorously oppose on principle? Think about it!

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37 Jul 28, 2013
Life in Greeneville is what you make it. I choose to stand alone, away from all the "goings on" around here. I have me & mine and life is JUST fine. I raise my children with no sugar coating about anything,they know what goes on and are aware of wrong and right. This place will drag you down if you let it.
Larue

Greeneville, TN

#38 Jul 28, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>I have. never claimed I was smarter than anyone else. Consider this: Am I really a 'pompous ass,' as you claim, or am I just putting forth different viewpoints and opinions that some other Topix posters rigorously oppose on principle? Think about it!
You know something? I have given this some thought, as you suggested. You are right. You do put forth different viewpoints and opinions that some other Topix posters rigorously oppose on principle. There's that, and you are also a pompous ass.

BUFFALO, NY

#39 Jul 28, 2013
Larue wrote:
<quoted text>You know something? I have given this some thought, as you suggested. You are right. You do put forth different viewpoints and opinions that some other Topix posters rigorously oppose on principle. There's that, and you are also a pompous ass.
As you wish--but i'm not going away anytime soon!
drool

Johnson City, TN

#40 Jul 28, 2013
Larue wrote:
<quoted text>You know something? I have given this some thought, as you suggested. You are right. You do put forth different viewpoints and opinions that some other Topix posters rigorously oppose on principle. There's that, and you are also a pompous ass.
You just don't like how he says it.

Location hidden

#41 Jul 28, 2013
Hippie Lovechild wrote:
<quoted text>You speak volumes girl, you are a girl right? I am not against alcohol and drugs per se but it should be in the sanctity of a home or a place where transportation is provided. You are very smart, I like you. Too bad my brain and other parts were waisted by the Love Generation or I would sing sweet nothings to you GApeach-TNflower, you have such a lovely name and your posts are things of beauty.
Thank you for your kind words and the idea of sweet nothings.:-) Yes, I am a female.:-)
Hood

Jonesborough, TN

#42 Jul 28, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Or they get caught and the Judge slaps them on the wrist and throws the wolves back out into this world of sheep. There is a lot of corruption. The drunks could possibly be dealt with... If the town would allow cabs. There is more importance in the safety of the people by getting the drunks off the road and home safe than in DUI fines... But who am I to say...? Lol
So now you're a Criminal Justice major?

Location hidden

#43 Jul 28, 2013
Hood wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you're a Criminal Justice major?
Oh... So close... Yet, still wrong.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#44 Jul 29, 2013
Hippie Lovechild wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Babe you got it straight. If you want to catch drunks why you set up roadblocks way out in nowhereville, when you could post them next to beer joints and nightclub parking lots and catch them one right after another. I mean if that car has been parked at that club for more than a hour he or she is going to be under the influence when they get behind the wheel and leave. They don't wanna catch drunks and they don't wanna catch druggies, it cuts into their bosses' profits when they do.
EXACTLY RIGHT! WHY DON'T THESE POLICE OFFICER'S SIT ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THESE BARS AND WATCH THE DRUNKS GET IN THEIR CARS! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE FOR THEM TO SIT MILES OUT OF THE WAY OR SET UP ROAD BLOCKS AS YOU SAY TO CATCH THEM, HELL, IF THEY SEE THE POLICE, THEY'LL JUST TURN ON A DIFFERENT ROAD! IS THIS WHAT OUR SCHOOLS ARE TEACHING, STUPIDITY!
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#45 Jul 29, 2013
GREENEVILLE ISN'T ANYTHING MORE THAN A DEAD,CORRUPTED TOWN THAT WANTS TO HAVE MONEY AND GET IT ANY WAY THEY CAN! THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING MUCH TO THE DRUNK DRIVERS OR DRUGGIES BECAUSE THAT IS A FORM OF INCOME FOR THE SYSTEM! THE LAW IS SO FURIOUS WITH US LAW BIDDING CITIZENS BECAUSE WE AREN'T MAKING MONEY FOR THEM! NOTICE, YOU SEE THE CONVENIENCE STORES SELL THESE POT PIPES AND BATH SALTS AND WHAT EVER ELSE IS ILLEGAL ON THE STREETS BUT, IF YOU BUY THEM AND GET CAUGHT, YOUR ARRESTED! IT IS A FORM OF MONEY SCHEME FOR THE LAW! WE ARE BEING SET UP WHETHER IT BE SPEED TRAPS OR BUYING ILLEGAL THINGS IN STORES! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY, NOT ABOUT PROTECTING AND SERVING PEOPLE!
voodoo

Candler, NC

#47 Jul 29, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
GREENEVILLE ISN'T ANYTHING MORE THAN A DEAD,CORRUPTED TOWN THAT WANTS TO HAVE MONEY AND GET IT ANY WAY THEY CAN! THEY WILL NOT DO ANYTHING MUCH TO THE DRUNK DRIVERS OR DRUGGIES BECAUSE THAT IS A FORM OF INCOME FOR THE SYSTEM! THE LAW IS SO FURIOUS WITH US LAW BIDDING CITIZENS BECAUSE WE AREN'T MAKING MONEY FOR THEM! NOTICE, YOU SEE THE CONVENIENCE STORES SELL THESE POT PIPES AND BATH SALTS AND WHAT EVER ELSE IS ILLEGAL ON THE STREETS BUT, IF YOU BUY THEM AND GET CAUGHT, YOUR ARRESTED! IT IS A FORM OF MONEY SCHEME FOR THE LAW! WE ARE BEING SET UP WHETHER IT BE SPEED TRAPS OR BUYING ILLEGAL THINGS IN STORES! IT'S ALL ABOUT MONEY, NOT ABOUT PROTECTING AND SERVING PEOPLE!
How can you complain in one post that the police don't sit across from bars and then claim in the very next post that "we are being set up"? BTW, the police can only arrest, they do not decide how much time offenders receive. People are arrested every day for drugs and alcohol, so who, in your opinion, is profiting from the corruption?
Kwazy

Kingsport, TN

#48 Jul 29, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY RIGHT! WHY DON'T THESE POLICE OFFICER'S SIT ACROSS THE ROAD FROM THESE BARS AND WATCH THE DRUNKS GET IN THEIR CARS! IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE FOR THEM TO SIT MILES OUT OF THE WAY OR SET UP ROAD BLOCKS AS YOU SAY TO CATCH THEM, HELL, IF THEY SEE THE POLICE, THEY'LL JUST TURN ON A DIFFERENT ROAD! IS THIS WHAT OUR SCHOOLS ARE TEACHING, STUPIDITY!
If the drunks know the cops is watching then they wont drive home and they wont get busted, and a road block enables them to stop EVERY car and take a sniff when they have you roll down your window to check for the scent of alcohol and/or other illegal narcotics, they bust more in one night of road blocking than they would on a stupid stake out of a bar.
Greeneville Schools

Bradenton, FL

#49 Jul 29, 2013
To quote Jack Nicholson's character in the movie "China Town":

When you're right, you're right....and you're right!
theangryguy wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min TN Voter 149,787
NFL goodell vs ray rice 15 min Hmmm 20
BUDGET PROBLEMS tax the rich a little more 20 min Bites back 2
ULTRA Muslims or Conservatives damage to societ... 23 min Conservadamage ec... 2
HAWK didn't take a belt to his wife 25 min Big Wigs 1
GREENEVILLE 6th in state crime 28 min Name withheld 10
Linda Kirk + furniture... 44 min Money 18
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,110
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 4 hr citizen 53
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 13 hr Glock 36
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••