Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LOSER'S IN THIS TOWN?! NOBODY WANTS TO MAKE ANY KIND OF EFFORT TO LOOK FOR WORK OR DO ODD JOBS! THESE STUPID KIDS WHO HAS A DIPLOMA AND DO DRUGS AND STEAL, NEED TO BE PUT AWAY, THE TIME SPENT IN SCHOOL TO GET THAT DIPLOMA IS A WAIST OF TIME! PEOPLE WANT TO USE OTHER PEOPLE AND SPONGE OFF OF THEM! THEY WILL GET IN WITH SOMEONE JUST TO LIVE OFF OF THEM AND THEN, WHEN THEIR DONE, THEY FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO SPONGE OFF OF! TOO MANY FKING LOSER'S IN THIS TOWN! IT IS NO WONDER WHY THE WORLD HAS WENT TO HELL! YOU GOT TRASHY PARENTS THAT THINK THEIR UNTOUCHABLE AND THEIR KIDS ARE SO TRASHY TOO! WHY DO THESE TRASHY,PIECE OF SHITS,LOSER'S GROW UP AND ACT LIKE THEIR SOMEBODY INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE THEY OWN THE WORLD?!
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

That all starts with the parents, apple does not fall far from the tree.
Worthington

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY LOSER'S IN THIS TOWN?! NOBODY WANTS TO MAKE ANY KIND OF EFFORT TO LOOK FOR WORK OR DO ODD JOBS! THESE STUPID KIDS WHO HAS A DIPLOMA AND DO DRUGS AND STEAL, NEED TO BE PUT AWAY, THE TIME SPENT IN SCHOOL TO GET THAT DIPLOMA IS A WAIST OF TIME! PEOPLE WANT TO USE OTHER PEOPLE AND SPONGE OFF OF THEM! THEY WILL GET IN WITH SOMEONE JUST TO LIVE OFF OF THEM AND THEN, WHEN THEIR DONE, THEY FIND ANOTHER PERSON TO SPONGE OFF OF! TOO MANY FKING LOSER'S IN THIS TOWN! IT IS NO WONDER WHY THE WORLD HAS WENT TO HELL! YOU GOT TRASHY PARENTS THAT THINK THEIR UNTOUCHABLE AND THEIR KIDS ARE SO TRASHY TOO! WHY DO THESE TRASHY,PIECE OF SHITS,LOSER'S GROW UP AND ACT LIKE THEIR SOMEBODY INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE THEY OWN THE WORLD?!
It looks like the high school diplomas you're railing against has served you well. Learn the difference between there/their and waste/waist. Also brush up on the use of an apostrophe to show possession and not to show plurality.

Just a thought to counter your self importance.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Aw, look over the Angry One, he still has not learned to hide his post toasties yet.
killer

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Worthington wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like the high school diplomas you're railing against has served you well. Learn the difference between there/their and waste/waist. Also brush up on the use of an apostrophe to show possession and not to show plurality.
have served
Larue

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Worthington wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't help but notice that you didn't argue with what he actually said.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

theangryguy wrote:
redundant and repetitious
Larue

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>redundant and repetitious
I couldn't help but notice that you also didn't argue with what he actually said.

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Larue wrote:
<quoted text>I couldn't help but notice that you also didn't argue with what he actually said.
Please feel free to look up the definitions of 'redundant,' and 'repetitious.' Original post a rehash of past rants on the subject. Go to those replies for arguments for/against.
Larue

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Please feel free to look up the definitions of 'redundant,' and 'repetitious.' Original post a rehash of past rants on the subject. Go to those replies for arguments for/against.
I'm well aware of the definitions. Please feel free to look up the definition of smartass yankee, and then gaze in the mirror. Now, I'm ready for my lecture on profanity and lack of verbal skills. Please begin.
Steve Studd

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>redundant and repetitious
,as are most of your responses.

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Larue wrote:
<quoted text>I'm well aware of the definitions. Please feel free to look up the definition of smartass yankee, and then gaze in the mirror. Now, I'm ready for my lecture on profanity and lack of verbal skills. Please begin.
When I deem you worthy of it.

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Steve Studd wrote:
<quoted text>
,as are most of your responses.
Thank you. I will endeavor to do better in the future.
Larue

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>When I deem you worthy of it.
Narcissistic much?

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Larue wrote:
<quoted text> Narcissistic much?
It was YOUR SUGGESTION I gaze into a mirror. How an observation of an obvious rehash of an OLD, OLD subject with no NEW quick, easy answers translates into 'smartass yankee,' I leave to you and your thought processes. Original statement of OPINION still stands: redundant and repetitious.
Larue

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>It was YOUR SUGGESTION I gaze into a mirror. How an observation of an obvious rehash of an OLD, OLD subject with no NEW quick, easy answers translates into 'smartass yankee,' I leave to you and your thought processes. Original statement of OPINION still stands: redundant and repetitious.
What I said was uncalled for.......... You are probably always looking in the mirror.

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Larue wrote:
<quoted text>What I said was uncalled for.......... You are probably always looking in the mirror.
RE: Mirror. Not really, too scary!
Whatever

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>RE: Mirror. Not really, too scary!
Try using a mirror that's not lying to you.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

The phrase "redundant and repetitious" is, in fact, redundant and repetitious.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

MystDefy wrote:
The phrase "redundant and repetitious" is, in fact, redundant and repetitious.
Oh, I like that. I'm quite pleased with your clever point. I like it... a lot... like it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
If we had a real newspaper in this town 29 min green fille 20
Who was in the wrong at the Dev. Board meeting? 33 min Wayne 9
Would China join Russia in war on us 34 min cretin56 2
Humane Society Spay Clinic closing... 39 min furever family 19
Amber Nichole Ricker 42 min turn up for what 4
Lost respect for GPD 44 min who cares 72
heather dupree 47 min turn up for what 20
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 57 min global warming groupie 141,386
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 10 hr Mel 55
Policeman Teddy Lawing 16 hr Teddy 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search