Curious

Rock Hill, SC

#1 Nov 23, 2011
Ok fellas or gals where ya take your significant other to makeout or whatever? Stupid cops run ya off almost everywhere!! Viking Mtn has to be no.1 but it's so far!!!
tator

Antioch, TN

#2 Nov 23, 2011
I take mine out to the barn. If they can handle the smell of the hogs I know I will be alright.
Hey

United States

#3 Nov 23, 2011
Dont you meen you go out to the barn to get your date?
tator wrote:
I take mine out to the barn. If they can handle the smell of the hogs I know I will be alright.
Hey

United States

#4 Nov 23, 2011
meet me where the river forks and so will you! Baby!
Curious wrote:
Ok fellas or gals where ya take your significant other to makeout or whatever? Stupid cops run ya off almost everywhere!! Viking Mtn has to be no.1 but it's so far!!!
Night Moves

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 23, 2011
I ain't tellin!
kisser

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2013
bump. I'd like to know too.
IamAwesome

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jan 22, 2013
My bed is my favorite!
free willy

Rock Hill, SC

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Under kinser bridge on the beach.
The sin

Nashville, TN

#9 Jan 22, 2013
hey everyone pull in behind the handlebar the lady that runs it will let you and yours go there and maybe invite everyone up te steps so she can get er freak on.OMG enjoy!
Kuffgfllllgt

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Bbbb
hog leg

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jan 24, 2013
The sin wrote:
hey everyone pull in behind the handlebar the lady that runs it will let you and yours go there and maybe invite everyone up te steps so she can get er freak on.OMG enjoy!
Such a dirty place.
oh yea

Blacksburg, SC

#12 Jan 24, 2013
Hardin park

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#13 Jan 24, 2013
The sewage treatment plant... I love the smell of shit in the evening...
sloan

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Get a job, get your own place and you won't have to worry about finding a spot.

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#15 Jan 24, 2013
sloan wrote:
Get a job, get your own place and you won't have to worry about finding a spot.
You still need a place for when your wife is home...
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#17 Jan 25, 2013
The ink room at Plus-Mark seems to be pretty popular.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flag at the hill. 13 min Sheriff Larry 30
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 15 min Sheriff Larry 16
oh i was looking for the famous WW 26 min Crazy 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Casey Jones 8,502
tarron summey 1 hr roscoe 1
Sheriffs dept. turning around 1 hr cooter 9
Micheal David bernard 1 hr cooter 5
The Persecution Begins 11 hr guest 82
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages