Greenville Lite &Power
Paying Customer

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 17, 2013
What would they do if they had a real snow storm? Turn the darn power back on,yes my bill has been PAID.
Too many

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jan 17, 2013
If you had a scanner you would know they are not just sitting on their rears. They are working very hard to restore power. It's not just a flip of the switch.
greeneville

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Be better if you knew how to spell. lol
Informer

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2013
The reason you have power is cause they ate working their tales off in the cold. Be thankful !
Local Proctologist

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Informer wrote:
The reason you have power is cause they ate working their tales off in the cold. Be thankful !
Why didn't they go inside to eat?
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2013
A bunch of holier than thou a**holes working on the inside.....or so they think anyway. I think they believe their face might crack if they actually smiled. Terrible customer service!
Oxy Moron

Oak Ridge, NC

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Before online bill pay, I would go downtown to pay in person. What a bunch of rude women!!!!! The blond woman needs an attitude adjustment.
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Im willin to bet if I had to listen to people bitchin day after day about things that wasnt my fault or anything I could control Id seem kinda rude too.People expect them to take an a$$ chewing and be happy about it.

“Hate is a useless emotion”

Since: Jan 13

Buffalo, NY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Drive-thru works fine for me.
Oxy Moron

Oak Ridge, NC

#10 Jan 20, 2013
scrounger wrote:
Im willin to bet if I had to listen to people bitchin day after day about things that wasnt my fault or anything I could control Id seem kinda rude too.People expect them to take an a$$ chewing and be happy about it.
Try working in a restaurant, just because some of the customers are rude doesn't give you the right to spit in EVERYONES food! The GLPS workers at the customer windows need to find another job if they can't handle a few people bitching!
Burdock

Greeneville, TN

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Oxy Moron wrote:
<quoted text>Try working in a restaurant, just because some of the customers are rude doesn't give you the right to spit in EVERYONES food! The GLPS workers at the customer windows need to find another job if they can't handle a few people bitching!
There is a big difference in Light & Power and a restaurant. If someone spits in your food in a restaurant, that person gets fired, and you give your business to anyone of 100 other restaurants. What are you going to do about Light & Power....put up your own windmill?
hmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jan 23, 2013
See thats the attitude they have! You must work there...LOL. I bet if they had competition they would get nicer! I work in a hospital, deal with the public all day long everyday, let me try to have their attitude and keep my job! We deal with some major attitude daily, not just from patients but their whole families. NO ONE has a green light to be hateful to anyone who is having to spend their hard earned money on your service, I don't care what that service is!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kenny j ball 26 min old man take a look 2
Poll Do you think its time for these 'Flag Freaks' t... 27 min flags abroad 26
what Eva happened to Kristi Gott? 41 min Kristislove 24
The Pot Plane (Apr '10) 1 hr Melissa1333 361
Dead beat women 1 hr Linda 21
brian garrett and crystal robinson 2 hr todd 1
Micheal David bernard 2 hr YEAH 6
The Persecution Begins 3 hr The greys 95
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 17 hr cant tell 32
Cheatin'' cops. Who are they? 20 hr beastality 24