First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GAYdar alert

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Apr 18, 2014
Been there seen those two together shopping for toiletries at the Kingsport wally world . They make a cute couple .
Cume out of the hidding

Jonesborough, TN

#22 Apr 18, 2014
We all know at least the ones that look past the conservatism . So what he has a token wife she get her money every week .
JohnGrahamRoad

Greeneville, TN

#23 Apr 19, 2014
I'd like to ask David Weems and Summers Taylor why it takes over SIX MONTHS to replace a tiny bridge across Lick Creek. And it looks finished but they still haven't opened it. WHY?
Gayrab ie

Jonesborough, TN

#24 Apr 19, 2014
Its true and most us know it cause you seen them together with your own eyes .
Golden stall tapper

Jonesborough, TN

#25 Apr 20, 2014
The second generation rich always do what they please and if they please to have a guy friend with pleasure in mind well who are we to judge unless we grant road building permits .
eddie obian

Greeneville, TN

#26 Apr 21, 2014
Hey, this is eddie. pleas stop acting and talking like me. I don't prciate it. I'm serious now. You keep using all those different names but your poor spelling givs away your stupid self.
Daddies Money

Jonesborough, TN

#27 Apr 22, 2014
Daddy passed long ago left it all to the spoiled brat that's some say is light in the loafers has that flashy dresser guy friend to help him spend the money . We need to keep that old wealth out of our local Government if you ask me . Saving the county money is a good thing but if we starve the road funds well the roads suffer Jails seem to come first . Maybe the country could pave driveways for profit then they too would make money .
peopleperson

Greeneville, TN

#28 Apr 24, 2014
I have nothing against the road sup but it just seems we need a change in every single office in town. Clean house start over. Will it happen? I doubt it ..too many people stuck on voting Republican..It should never be about the party but about what's best for us. Like I said we need changes every where..sheriff , road sup, every thing. All we can do is vote and hope it happens.
RabsSlightly GAY

Johnson City, TN

#29 Apr 27, 2014
So what live and let get richer off the Republican base who hands out road building contracts I say
Gay bids taken

Johnson City, TN

#30 Apr 28, 2014
I don't care what other people do to themselves or with willing adult others do you ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 10 min Red_Forman 6,648
wheel tax 12 min z0neCrew 106
amala hughes (Jan '11) 12 min betterthenyou 47
***** last post wins ***** 24 min z0neCrew 940
What is your favorite quote? 44 min Mrs Roberson 2
Nick Fillers not a saint..... 48 min Mrs Roberson 3
Merge beween Laughlin and Takoma 3 hr hmmm 6
Nashville article about Greeneville officials 17 hr TOM 4
live at the valley 17 hr my opion 43
Booster basketball 19 hr Understand 42
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl