Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

That's what they want well their guy or girl someone they can work with in the bidding process that what I think anyway what about you ?
Had to be said

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Because behind the seeing all eye of the public its probably true .
R O G 73

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

You vote for Kevin Swatzell and you will be voting for Summers Taylor...
OK got it

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

If we want to save tax dollars keep what we got cause it would work cheaper if the money was there and it should be .
lesson learned

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

I bet they would be better at pavin roads an no chip seal roads that don't last long. I say they could even patch the big canyon potholes btr to. we need somebody that will fix roads that needs work not repaving the roads that don't need it. get real people when the new wears off it is time to get the old out an get somebody else in...... 2 terms is enough they learn the system an then only there for the $80,000 a year pay-over paid- use half there pay to the roads.
Tax money

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

If we want new paved golden roads its going to cost money I say we tax the local rich before they move away cause they got most of the earned cash . Or we could make do with the current jail space let the no harm to others inmates out to work and pay taxes .
Big Dogs

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

With very deep pockets what they want daddy provide I don't think they are same sex marriage it just looks that way to some .
Government tax teet

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Sure they do work for private sector but that's not how they made the millions . They own most local Governments so they get most of the contracts in the area as they know the lowest bid turned in I bet .
No way

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Keep them out as the middle man so the county save tax dollars .
Not Gay

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Well could be hangs around with that fancy dresser guys they say and they see them about town .
Get real

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2014

Judged:

Weems needs to go he lets his employees run around wearing guns the same employee hides county property(garage doors) for Weems and goes out to do work on county time now just ask yourself how we can save money
flamboyant male friend

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2014

Sure they say they are a couple but if the wife takes the money and keeps quite who are we to judge Rabbs.
peopleperson

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

The roads in Greeneville are in the worst shape they have ever been. Time for a change. I bet we do not get one though.
Private sector gay greed

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Judged:

Yes it is I mean if the roads can be improved with less taxes so be it . If we had the money meant of the jail we would have jails paved with gold . Jail funding comes first so they can protect the rich peoples money .
Hes not gay

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

But that flamboyant male friend that he is seen about town with maybe so what its a free country isn't it .
Friends gay so what

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

They say he is so what they are really creative and like flashy cloths . Its just a friend not a life partner but whens the last time you seen him with the wife ?
Light in loafers

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2014

Yep that's what I hear and see but that's just me we report you notice and then decide for yourself .
Daddies money closet

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

It comes out from time to time sure new money in made love too but the main stash came from daddy makes them full blood conservative Republican and proud of it . Sure around town partners there all the time .
Partners sodomits

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

I can't say for sure but they have been seen in public one being the colorful dresser so we report to decide if it could be true .
dingleberry

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2014

must be fun to ask questions, then answer them too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info