SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Money trail

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Apr 8, 2014
That's what they want well their guy or girl someone they can work with in the bidding process that what I think anyway what about you ?
Had to be said

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Because behind the seeing all eye of the public its probably true .
R O G 73

Knoxville, TN

#3 Apr 8, 2014
You vote for Kevin Swatzell and you will be voting for Summers Taylor...
OK got it

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Apr 8, 2014
If we want to save tax dollars keep what we got cause it would work cheaper if the money was there and it should be .
lesson learned

Greeneville, TN

#5 Apr 8, 2014
I bet they would be better at pavin roads an no chip seal roads that don't last long. I say they could even patch the big canyon potholes btr to. we need somebody that will fix roads that needs work not repaving the roads that don't need it. get real people when the new wears off it is time to get the old out an get somebody else in...... 2 terms is enough they learn the system an then only there for the $80,000 a year pay-over paid- use half there pay to the roads.
Tax money

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Apr 8, 2014
If we want new paved golden roads its going to cost money I say we tax the local rich before they move away cause they got most of the earned cash . Or we could make do with the current jail space let the no harm to others inmates out to work and pay taxes .
Big Dogs

Jonesborough, TN

#7 Apr 9, 2014
With very deep pockets what they want daddy provide I don't think they are same sex marriage it just looks that way to some .
Government tax teet

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Apr 9, 2014
Sure they do work for private sector but that's not how they made the millions . They own most local Governments so they get most of the contracts in the area as they know the lowest bid turned in I bet .
No way

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Apr 9, 2014
Keep them out as the middle man so the county save tax dollars .
Not Gay

Jonesborough, TN

#10 Apr 10, 2014
Well could be hangs around with that fancy dresser guys they say and they see them about town .
Get real

Greenville, SC

#11 Apr 15, 2014
Weems needs to go he lets his employees run around wearing guns the same employee hides county property(garage doors) for Weems and goes out to do work on county time now just ask yourself how we can save money
flamboyant male friend

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Apr 16, 2014
Sure they say they are a couple but if the wife takes the money and keeps quite who are we to judge Rabbs.
peopleperson

Greeneville, TN

#13 Apr 17, 2014
The roads in Greeneville are in the worst shape they have ever been. Time for a change. I bet we do not get one though.
Private sector gay greed

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Apr 17, 2014
Yes it is I mean if the roads can be improved with less taxes so be it . If we had the money meant of the jail we would have jails paved with gold . Jail funding comes first so they can protect the rich peoples money .
Hes not gay

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Apr 17, 2014
But that flamboyant male friend that he is seen about town with maybe so what its a free country isn't it .
Friends gay so what

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Apr 17, 2014
They say he is so what they are really creative and like flashy cloths . Its just a friend not a life partner but whens the last time you seen him with the wife ?
Light in loafers

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Apr 17, 2014
Yep that's what I hear and see but that's just me we report you notice and then decide for yourself .
Daddies money closet

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2014
It comes out from time to time sure new money in made love too but the main stash came from daddy makes them full blood conservative Republican and proud of it . Sure around town partners there all the time .
Partners sodomits

Jonesborough, TN

#19 Apr 18, 2014
I can't say for sure but they have been seen in public one being the colorful dresser so we report to decide if it could be true .
dingleberry

Greeneville, TN

#20 Apr 18, 2014
must be fun to ask questions, then answer them too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary Nelson Pregant Again 1 hr sherlock homes 1
Alisha Harrison 1 hr concerned 3
candy duncan (Oct '13) 1 hr diksukr4real 11
Christy Garrett 2 hr 123 say alimony 8
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Alex Nicole 300
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Jennifer Renee 5,086
Wjhl news 2 hr just saying 8
Why I get on topix 6 hr hmmmm 66
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:29 pm PST