Who misses him?
TRWH

Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2011
I do :/
sucks

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2011
He was a wonderful guy. and will never be forgot in his loved ones eyes.
livin it up

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2011
there aint no onw who can miss him more than we do he is our family!
jeremy

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 31, 2011
i personally knew him, he was a great guy. sure could play the banjo. he'll always be missed.
RIP

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Feb 9, 2011
i miss him alot he died on my b-day :(
Respect

United States

#7 Apr 15, 2011
Both Syler and his brother were great guys who deserve to be remembered forever as the great guys they were. I don't think they should be on here however because it is all about trash talking.
Hooker

United States

#8 Apr 15, 2011
I loved Syler to death he was the best kid to be around he was a good boy who was funny and not into anything bad. I just can't believe his gf (Caitlin Crocker) that he loves and that she said loved him moved on so quickly. I hear she's now engaged and she started dating someone else like right after his accident.
sigh

Cleveland, TN

#9 Apr 15, 2011
I mss him. He was a great friend. :(
sigh

Cleveland, TN

#10 Apr 15, 2011
Hooker wrote:
I loved Syler to death he was the best kid to be around he was a good boy who was funny and not into anything bad. I just can't believe his gf (Caitlin Crocker) that he loves and that she said loved him moved on so quickly. I hear she's now engaged and she started dating someone else like right after his accident.
I agree, she started dating a guy who supposedly was one of Skyler's close frinds almost right after the accident (Daniel Payne). She is engaged now to some guy named Nicholas Shaw Sudbury.
sigh

Cleveland, TN

#11 Apr 15, 2011
**friends
buddy

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 16, 2011
sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, she started dating a guy who supposedly was one of Skyler's close frinds almost right after the accident (Daniel Payne). She is engaged now to some guy named Nicholas Shaw Sudbury.
everybody deals with grief differently. come back and let us know how you deal with it when YOUR boyfriend/girlfriend dies. shame on you for posting this.

Since: Apr 11

Greeneville

#13 Apr 16, 2011
Skyler was like a brother to me. I loved him so much. His death changed my life forever. If I have a child, I want to name it after Skyler so I will never forget my dear friend. R.I.P Skyler and Dakota Neas <3Love Forever<3
sigh

Cleveland, TN

#14 Apr 16, 2011
buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
everybody deals with grief differently. come back and let us know how you deal with it when YOUR boyfriend/girlfriend dies. shame on you for posting this.
Really? Lol No, she and Daniel obviously dealed with his death as a way to get together. I'm not the only one who thinks that also. I bet you didn't even know Skyler, so you wouldn't know why this annoys the people who did. If my bf died I wouldn't date one of his supposed close friends what-so-ever, especially a few weeks after his death.
yeah

Batesburg, SC

#15 Apr 16, 2011
sigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Lol No, she and Daniel obviously dealed with his death as a way to get together. I'm not the only one who thinks that also. I bet you didn't even know Skyler, so you wouldn't know why this annoys the people who did. If my bf died I wouldn't date one of his supposed close friends what-so-ever, especially a few weeks after his death.
Who gives a f*ck?? No one started this thread to talk about how fast his d@MN girlfriend moved on. If you have a problem with her and how she "moved" on so fast f*cking tell her to her face you pussy a$s b*tch. Everyone deals with death differently. What did you want her to do? Mope around for years and go into depression???
unaware

Fort Campbell, TN

#16 Apr 16, 2011
please update me cuz i have no clue....what happened?
angels are watching

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Apr 17, 2011
skyler and his brother died in a very bad car crash a few years back.
didnt know him really

Jonesborough, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2011
I only talked to him a few times, I wish I was blessed to have him as a part of my life maybe he Rest in Peace!
family

Johnson City, TN

#19 Apr 18, 2011
Skyler was a very sweet guy and loved his gf very much. he never did wrong so i still cant understand why god had to take him away when i still need him in my life at times. His brother was just as sweet and for you people that made fun when they died i hope karma gets you twice as hard. sky was like my brother and friend. i sometimes still wonder if it was just a dream. they will both be missed very much and this site is no place to talk about catlin. yea she moved on but maybe its because she was looking for the love he gave her. yea it would be hard to lose someone but think of it as she had no one to turn to and his best friend had no one to turn to so they turn to one another. at frist i hated her for moving on so fast but then again i now understand. i forgive her and everyone else who talk crap about them because if you laughed or made fun when they died you really must not have known them. i love my cuz's and i know i will be with them again. god just desided he needed them.
miss them

Cleveland, OH

#20 Apr 19, 2011
They where great & sweet boys couldn't harm a fly. & I'm sure Skyler wouldn't have wanted less for his gf. He wouldn't have wanted her to be miserable

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeling lonely for the holidays 7 min HolyChaos76 27
Hang 7 14 min SpankIt 14
DTR Cheating Spouses 22 min outtabelton 23
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 30 min Jennifer Renee 5,530
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 43 min wtf 21
Ethan Self (Aug '13) 1 hr Rogers cousin 208
wheel tax 1 hr ralf 91
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 1 hr Counsler Bob 97
your first love 4 hr curious 133
What is your favorite poem? 8 hr Veronica 104
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info