campers

Alexis, NC

#1 Jul 24, 2011
The park is not being keep up they never weedeat any more and the new manager is not a PEOPLE person. He jumped the life guards at the pool for getting people out of the pool when it was storming. If something not done the park is going under
billy

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jul 25, 2011
I saw one of the life guards mowing and weedeating before the 4 of july at the waterslide why do they have to do that. I thought thats why they had the jail inmates.
Camper

Franklin, TN

#3 Aug 1, 2011
?
layedback

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2011
Mr camp manager , your pissing off the wrong people. We are in Tennessee. If you smart off to my mom again there will be a size 15 in your ass !
billy

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Aug 2, 2011
please tell us more
Camper

Franklin, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Guess Andy decided to take off his grievance
jimmy

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2011
Hmmm
layedback

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2011
Don't know anything about Andys problems ,the manager smarted off to my mother. Not before she cussed his ass out .
billy

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Aug 3, 2011
Camper wrote:
Guess Andy decided to take off his grievance
andy runs the pool. What grievance does he have.
Park

Franklin, TN

#10 Aug 3, 2011
billy wrote:
<quoted text>
andy runs the pool. What grievance does he have.
Andy made public grievances on the internet last week. The post was saved and will be officially filed in a few weeks. The original post was removed after it was copied. The investigation will begin after the posts have been documented with the correct paperwork?
stupid old people

Franklin, TN

#11 Aug 4, 2011
I think they need to shut down the campground of they gonna let it be a trashy trailerpark hopefully tva will get sick of it and remove it from the county and run it themselves like they do others. Setting up a camper like a house building permanent porches come on people thats not your land that campground makes me sick
sick of it all

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Aug 4, 2011
I agree they should let tva take over and run it like to the other ones istead of it being and retirement home
elbeeeeee

Clemmons, NC

#13 Aug 4, 2011
Huh?
layedback

United States

#14 Aug 4, 2011
Come on people this is Greeneville Tn . No jobs No money. Welcome to Maybeery !
NotSo

Abingdon, VA

#15 Aug 4, 2011
Take away the seasonal campers, and there would be no campground or Kinser Park at all. They pay the bills, period. Kinser Park isnít in a tourist area and not located near an interstate, so they donít get regular overnight campers nearly as much as other campgrounds. That is why the seasonal spots are so valuable for the well being of Kinser Park. There are still plenty of non-seasonal campsites at Kinser Park, so there are plenty of opportunities for others to get campsites. The campground is only full 2-3 weekends a year, so what does that tell you about the importance of seasonal spots? The real question is, why do any of you care if they have porches? Is that really hurting anything? It actually helps the looks of the parks when they build porches and landscape.

Regarding the retirment home statements. I hope you are kidding. The season campers are only allowed to stay an average of two nights per week. They canít stay during the winter. What kind of retirement home is that?

By the way, TVA is the one who establishes the regulations regarding the percentage of permanent spots versus the number of overnight spots. So, I donít think they are going to intervene for your cause. They gave that land to the City and County, so I really donít think they want any part of it.

These complaints are typical for people who have no clue about how things work at Kinser Park, but they still want to complain just to hear themselves talk.
layedback

United States

#16 Aug 4, 2011
Thank You Not So ! This is the truth .
Ladies

Sterling, VA

#17 Aug 4, 2011
How bout them sexy lady lifeguards they have out there!
anyway

United States

#18 Aug 4, 2011
The tva is all over the idiots running kinser they didn't give nothing to the city and county they are letting them manage it but low and behold they almost took it back before the ash spill and they will probably end up looking at it again and if a disaster don't happen then the trailerpark will be killed. Get your facts straight I swear first time I saw jerry springer ringmaster movie I thought they was at kinser park lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll U ginna doenate ur body parts to science? 8 min Pretend 2 B Normal 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 16 min Doug77 7,801
Poll R u a brokin down somebody cant find work? 31 min Shemp Sharpe 0
docters and nurses behaving very badly 37 min Curious cat 3
Devil got hold on Presbyterians Now 45 min BOiaF 20
Hair by Brittany bacon!! 56 min Terd Patrol 3
cook out burgers 1 hr mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 22
I'm back! 4 hr Really 9
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search