First Prev
of 12
Next Last
bill

La Vergne, TN

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Anyone at waffle house last week , who's the new Indian girl in town ?
The Magician

Newport, TN

#3 Jun 26, 2013
She works and wants to better herself, so of course that means she is to be made fun of or ridiculed. I have, sadly, come to expect this lately, and find it very sad.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2013
I was district for 8 years and stepped down because of personal issues and yes, now I'm managing Greeneville WH. I don't consider that being a "wanna-be" anything. I work my a$$ off. We are, however, out of straws at the moment...
I certainly appreciate you bringing up my place of business, btw. How kind of you to try and fk me out of feeding my kids and paying my bills. Anything I choose to say on Topix is my personal business @zzhole. I don't mind anyone knowing who I am but I will not be participating in this thread any longer.
Work is work and personal is personal. Please respect that.
oh wow

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jun 26, 2013
Nowadays work and personal go hand in hand. So there ya go!
The Magician

Newport, TN

#6 Jun 26, 2013
And now this is personal
oh wow

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jun 26, 2013
She don't mind mentioning on here where she works. I didn't throw it out first. Someone asks about WH so ask the so called mgr. Know what? If you are wanting to not let the public know who you are then don't throw it out to them!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Oh Se7en! Now I know I can get by with a Se7en napping!:-) I love the WH and it's crew! I haven't been in a while but we use to keep the party going after a long night shutting down the handlebar.:-) do you seriously need straws? I will go snatch some from every restaurant in town.:-) Much love girl! And don't let these fools cause you problems at work... Pull a Sue, forget the cameras and drag them outside!:-)

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Location hidden

#9 Jun 26, 2013
oh wow wrote:
She don't mind mentioning on here where she works. I didn't throw it out first. Someone asks about WH so ask the so called mgr. Know what? If you are wanting to not let the public know who you are then don't throw it out to them!
I know who you are & how much you & your "so called fiance" hate fof your name to be put on here, so I'd back off if I were you...
lol

Greeneville, TN

#10 Jun 26, 2013
oh wow wrote:
If you are wanting to not let the public know who you are then don't throw it out to them!
You're right about that.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#11 Jun 26, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are & how much you & your "so called fiance" hate fof your name to be put on here, so I'd back off if I were you...
Do you want YOUR name on here...the fact that you work at a suboxone clinic, that your "so called fiance" (who doesn't seem to ever have any intention of marrying you) cheats on you & you randomly show up at girls' houses & sucker-punch them, etc.??? And, yes, both RC & BU agree that you ARE who I think you are...you are a pathetic, crazy piece of trash!!!!
oh wow

Greeneville, TN

#12 Jun 26, 2013
First I have never worked at a Suboxone clinic. Then I am male and I don't have a fiance. Don't even have a girlfriend. I don't know whose initials you gave are and I wasn't speaking to you. I have in the past enjoyed eating at WH until about 2 months ago when I had to send my food back. Seems the new employees aren't as good as the older ones.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#13 Jun 26, 2013
oh wow wrote:
First I have never worked at a Suboxone clinic. Then I am male and I don't have a fiance. Don't even have a girlfriend. I don't know whose initials you gave are and I wasn't speaking to you. I have in the past enjoyed eating at WH until about 2 months ago when I had to send my food back. Seems the new employees aren't as good as the older ones.
Then, my apologies for the mistake...someone using the same username came after me on here recently b/c she's obsessed, and se7en is a friend of mine, so I figured she was now firing bullsh!t shots at her as a result...anyway, se7en's a good girl, so be nice & don't screw with her livelihood...that's not cool!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 27, 2013
None of THIS is cool. But hey,fuckem,talk,talk,talk, but no one shows to back it up. Love ya Beck!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 27, 2013
Leave Se7en alone... at least she's working an honest day's work which is probably more than you can say about3/4s of Greene COunty....Doesn't matter where anyone works... a job is a job these days...I worked as a busser for 2 1/2 years at night and had a big-azzed down payment for my land here...It's all good..

Location hidden

#16 Jun 27, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
None of THIS is cool. But hey,fuckem,talk,talk,talk, but no one shows to back it up. Love ya Beck!
You got that right.!

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#17 Jun 27, 2013
I love WH. I eat there every chance I get. The staff and the food there is always top-notch. Count me in Se7en's corner.
julie

Nashville, TN

#18 Jun 28, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want YOUR name on here...the fact that you work at a suboxone clinic, that your "so called fiance" (who doesn't seem to ever have any intention of marrying you) cheats on you & you randomly show up at girls' houses & sucker-punch them, etc.??? And, yes, both RC & BU agree that you ARE who I think you are...you are a pathetic, crazy piece of trash!!!!
this is just funny ww has a thought on every topic and tends to put her nose in where she was never invited. yet she don't like when others do the same hahahaha I guess that's typical and get this she was wrong again!!!!!

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#19 Jun 28, 2013
julie wrote:
<quoted text> this is just funny ww has a thought on every topic and tends to put her nose in where she was never invited. yet she don't like when others do the same hahahaha I guess that's typical and get this she was wrong again!!!!!
Yes, I can see why you might think that having thoughts on topics is a terrible thing...in fact, you are likely some dingbat who believes that THINKING, in general, takes too much effort and is, therefore, a bad thing!!! And, as it turns out, I wasn't wrong...I busted the girl who I believed was posting in about 25 different lies yesterday in private messages...she's a pathological liar & a low-life piece of trash.

_Word Woman_

Location hidden

#21 Jun 28, 2013
Dawg Turd wrote:
when yo put post your picture and give facts about yourself on a public forum you can't expect anything but trouble.
As my mother taught me..."people only talk about you and/or come after you if they think you're important"

Location hidden

#22 Jun 28, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
As my mother taught me..."people only talk about you and/or come after you if they think you're important"
Your Mother is a wise woman!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump bans trangenders from military 8 min z0neCrew 8
Greenee County Fair 2017 29 min People are heartless 6
Scarramucci fake news 38 min Rose 3
Ronnie Nelson 48 min Hydro Roxie 3
Ethics 1 hr DebbieWasserJail 2
Tramp taxes 1 hr DebbieWasserJail 34
Robbie Foshie Bragdon 1 hr Mike 5
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 12 hr Voter 120
Property tax increase. 14 hr Insight 85
Boy Scouts 14 hr Bring it 54