Laughable

Hixson, TN

#1 Jun 22, 2013
Is it just me or do the employees look and act like they're strung out on pills, meth, crack or maybe even all of it, one day I was waiting to get my food and one of the employees were beside their car scratching and talking to themselves. It's so obvious
yaknowe

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jun 22, 2013
I think it's all sonic employes the one in Newport is the same and the one in morristown is even worse!
i worked at greenville

Greeneville, TN

#3 Jun 22, 2013
know for sure a girl named Brittney worked there and gave some of the employees scabies..she was having sex and passing it around scratching..serving food to customers. almost all are on pills alot
Laughable

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jun 22, 2013
i worked at greenville wrote:
know for sure a girl named Brittney worked there and gave some of the employees scabies..she was having sex and passing it around scratching..serving food to customers. almost all are on pills alot
That's absolutely disgusting..I'll never eat their again they all also look like they need to take a bath
grow up

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jun 23, 2013
its soooooo obvious!!! The only thing obvious is that someone who works there probably pissed in your cheerios at some point in your life.
Big Ern McKracken

Tulsa, OK

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Always wondering ....are we suppose to tip these people...there not waitresses living on tips they make min. Wage but i made my brother x mad cause she worked there and she said i was and i told her she isnt a waitress or a car hop ...she is a min wage employee...but i know she a greedy crack ho...so what is the deal with tipping
yaknowe

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jun 24, 2013
I think it's nice to but you don't have to because as you said they make minimum wage
former employee

Brevard, NC

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Just so you know I used to work at Sonic an no they do not make min wage if they are car hoping and bring your food out they do work off tips how ever if they work the window or are a cook they do make min wage
yooyou

Greeneville, TN

#9 Jul 3, 2013
That's a lie my sister worked there and if she didnt make 7.25 in tips while car hopping they pay the difference so go to hell
former employee

Cowpens, SC

#10 Jul 4, 2013
They do make up the difference if you don't make the tips percentages for the night...
And usually the car hops make way more then the tip percentages a night. I never said they didn't get paid back the difference smart ass... but like I said car hops work off tips an only get paid like 3.13 an hour an they are expected to make tips. Any waitress job is suppose to pay you the difference if you don't make the min wage...
yooyou

Greeneville, TN

#11 Jul 4, 2013
But you said they don't make minimum wage when obviously they do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 39 min Midnight Rose 9,720
Mother going crazy! 1 hr meh 6
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 2 hr like 2 know 5
Make America White Again 4 hr Binary 38
Steven dunbar 4 hr Mosheim tn 1
Drunks of Greeneville (Jun '13) 5 hr Hey cobble 69
Favorite cookie.. 5 hr BellaRosaLinda 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages