anyone know him
in the know

Arnaudville, LA

#2 Sep 18, 2010
yep drug addict just like his brother dustin and his wife melissa
dr enuf

Franklin, TN

#3 Sep 18, 2010
i think he`s a dead beat father and a punk!
lover lover

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 27, 2010
yes i know him he is a low life that cant take care his kids and expects everyone to feel sorry for him sympathy is for those who are real and actually try not fake ones like justin its funny how he used to have a job and a wife or g/f at one point and now aint got a pot to piss in no car,no job nothing think she finally got smart and left his ass like i always say once a deadbeat always a deadbeat.. haha and to think justin used to make fun of ppl back in the day well who is lauhing now
ktg

Akron, OH

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Listen idk who you all are but grow up and stop judging people! Ya they may be hooked on drugs but one day they will realize what they've done wrong and they will get right with God. You have no right bringing Justin's kids into this at all. Especially when they can't defend for themselves since their both under the age of 6. Pretty bad when you have to bring his son's into this. Justin and Dustin have both had a rough life and still do but they will learn. So stop talking crap when you've never grew up with them!
country girl

United States

#6 Jun 16, 2011
So I heard he is working now. Anybody know where he is working??
Kim

Nolensville, TN

#7 Mar 28, 2012
does anyone know where him or melissa are working now???
iknow

Greeneville, TN

#8 Feb 19, 2013
Melissa was working at Omnivision. She is a liar and a troublemaker. She stirred up a lot of crap and turned co workers against each other. I bought into her lies like an idiot and have regretted it.
jar30

United States

#9 Apr 11, 2013
I just found out this stuff was posted about me n the rumors are false n all lies im not a drug addict i never have been i have worked out for seven yrs n i take,gnc products thats not a drug addict n i have had my sons ever other weekend n two days a week for the last yrs n i love my kids n i have had a hard.life n lost my father n 2010 but ive never done drugs,and whoever said the bad comments cud,say it to my face n i will shut ur mouth for u because i talk bullshit bout no,one,but i,will defend,my family n my kids so we,all have problems n our lives grown up n quit gossiping bout shit u dont know, cuz ur bored with ur lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info about eric jones 11 min Wondering 11
dean tweed (suicide) 28 min Wondering 3
Stealing drugs and needles from laughlin hospital 33 min For Sure 14
Principal at Mosheim 36 min mandowie 72
DRUGS,,off the street 2 hr concerned 1
lindsey mulhan cutshaw 2 hr curious 1
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 3 hr southern jock 255
"Greeneville police: 2 infants found dead in ho... 12 hr From Jenny xoxo 154
Why so paranoid? 14 hr csmaven 100
Greeneville Dating