Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Crazy how everyone around here Is pregnant. People really need to teach their children the right prevention.
true

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Pregnancy used to be a beautiful and a congratulations thing now it's like damn that girl is prego too
Not a child

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Not all pregnancies are accidents.. and not all mothers are teens!

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Not a child wrote:
Not all pregnancies are accidents.. and not all mothers are teens!
Exactly! Not only that even if we preached protection, protection, protection to them it doesn't mean that they will use it, or heed any warning. I was that age once, I haven't forgotten what runs through a teens mind. Regardless this is not something girls/ young women need to be poked at for....especially on here.
Not a child

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Yup- once a woman is pregnant, the those around her should not be criticizing- it's too late for that. Instead, offer advice, encouragement, and support to help her raise that child to be a productive member of society.
Awesome O

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Everyone knows wrote:
Crazy how everyone around here Is pregnant. People really need to teach their children the right prevention.
I dare prego girls cause they are easy and I can't get them prego.
Mommy To Be

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I gotta say, I am happily married &have our baby on the way. I'm not easy. I'm married and want a family!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I assume the original poster was taking about young unmarried girls...not ladies who are married and pregnant.. lol Now I guarantee you, half of the low-lifes around here get pregnant to get more public assistance.. Shrugs. That's just the way it is.. it is still shameful to be pregnant and not married, but it's so common now, we are desensitized to the tawdry behavior.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

FriendofDog wrote:
I assume the original poster was taking about young unmarried girls...not ladies who are married and pregnant.. lol Now I guarantee you, half of the low-lifes around here get pregnant to get more public assistance.. Shrugs. That's just the way it is.. it is still shameful to be pregnant and not married, but it's so common now, we are desensitized to the tawdry behavior.
In some cases, not all. I became a mother at 17. I had very little assistance until I turned 18. I was then old enough to get a better paying job. Government assistance was never my priority one, nor do I see that it is shameful to have a child out of wedlock. Things happen, often not on purpose and with protection. I am not ashamed of my past. I struggled and I am a stronger person for all I have been through. I'm certain that at least a few of today's unwed teen moms would share this view. I don't believe in advocating for teen pregnancy, and I don't think these young ladies should be serotyped either. Each story is different.:)

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

FriendofDog wrote:
Kids for benefits...that's scraping the bottom of the barrel.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Jenny H from the block wrote:
<quoted text> In some cases, not all. I became a mother at 17. I had very little assistance until I turned 18. I was then old enough to get a better paying job. Government assistance was never my priority one, nor do I see that it is shameful to have a child out of wedlock. Things happen, often not on purpose and with protection. I am not ashamed of my past. I struggled and I am a stronger person for all I have been through. I'm certain that at least a few of today's unwed teen moms would share this view. I don't believe in advocating for teen pregnancy, and I don't think these young ladies should be serotyped either. Each story is different.:)
Jenny I applaud you for moving on and making things better for yourself. My niece also had a baby at 17.. it was a struggle for her too, but she finished high school and worked her tail off to get where she is today.. SHe's got a big fancy job with a fancy job title, but in her case, it terrified her having a baby so young, and she refused to have another child. You and she are the exceptions...most people having kids at 14, 15, 16 do not make good mothers and do not better their life or their child's life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Jenny I applaud you for moving on and making things better for yourself. My niece also had a baby at 17.. it was a struggle for her too, but she finished high school and worked her tail off to get where she is today.. SHe's got a big fancy job with a fancy job title, but in her case, it terrified her having a baby so young, and she refused to have another child. You and she are the exceptions...most people having kids at 14, 15, 16 do not make good mothers and do not better their life or their child's life.
That is wonderful. I wish all teen moms shared mine and your neices tenacity. I had my youngest at age 21. I'm hate that her struggles kept her from having another bundle of joy. My oldest is now nearly 17 herself. I am not afraid to say it scares the deal out of me that history may repeat itself. So far, so good though.:) She has a good head on her shoulders. She plays sports constantly, and was made a member of The National Honors Society at the end of last school year. Not to brag, but I'm a proud mom.:)
knowshim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I heard jennifer cogdill from west greene
bingo

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

That one girl at signature lost her baby that's so sad:(

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••