Morristown, TN

#1 May 7, 2013
I'm just wondering if anyone has an iphone on page plus and how the coverage is. I'm on Verizon now and love how fast the data is but hate how expensive it is. If page plus can deliver comparable service for that much less, I'd switch. Thanks.

United States

#2 May 10, 2013
My friend switched his iPhone over to Page Plus and I'm still with Verizon. My phone gets 4 bars when he doesn't have any on Hwy 321. He also doesn't have all the iPhone features anymore. I guess you get what you pay for.

Jonesborough, TN

#3 May 17, 2013
I luv my iPhone I have page plus it works just as good as it did on Verizon

Elizabethton, TN

#4 May 17, 2013
I've had it for almost a year now. Got a plan for my son and one for me. We both have iphones. It works great and actually shows up verizon on the phone. The internet works great also. I've had no issues.

Hagerstown, MD

#5 May 17, 2013
Is there a Page Plus dealer in Greeneville who can flash a Sprint phone to Page Plus? Thanks.

Elizabethton, TN

#6 May 17, 2013
Sprint wrote:
Is there a Page Plus dealer in Greeneville who can flash a Sprint phone to Page Plus? Thanks.
Not sure. Check with budget wireless they may be able to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks & Gays 5 min Yarrr 47
Looking for Michael masters in 40s 13 min Just wow 2
Poll Who done ur tatoo? 28 min Fried carp 2
So, who do YOU wanna see NAKED ! ? ! ? ! (Oct '10) 30 min Blu collar 298
muslum immigrants coming 33 min Curious 16
Any nude pics of local girls 40 min Bob1343d 12
Big drug bust due to the fine snitching citizen... (Apr '11) 2 hr Wake up 23
Making America Great 5 hr wow 16
I'm terrified of Muslims 8 hr Curious 88
How facts backfire 8 hr Curious 33