First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 27, 2012
Kim wrote:
nathan and april howard own it they are really nice people. They opened it so people could have somewhere nice to take your kids to eat..You get your money's worth
Thanks, honey. I'll definitely give it a try then.(-:

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 27, 2012
Kim wrote:
they are open tuesday and wednesday from 7am - 7pm..thursday and friday are from 700 am to 800 pm.. saturday 8am - 800pm...Their food is really good you should try it out..
Thanks, honey. I'll definitely give it a try!(-:
hmm

Charlotte, NC

#23 Nov 27, 2012
Kim wrote:
they are open tuesday and wednesday from 7am - 7pm..thursday and friday are from 700 am to 800 pm.. saturday 8am - 800pm...Their food is really good you should try it out..
ok thanks
tiggermarie 1959

Antioch, TN

#24 Mar 21, 2013
Nice people-great food, try it, one good meal same price as the local fast food places.But you do have to walk in, so please comb your hair and wear some shoes. And if you can't read they will be glad to quote the menu. And HaHa that wrote about Drunks & Druggies how do you know they are? Is that the crowd you run with
REALITY

Candler, NC

#25 Jun 26, 2013
great food, u get your moneys worth! good ppl known them a long while. great place to eat.
Cheri

Ellenboro, NC

#26 May 31, 2014
Don't make plans to come eat here.. And understand they are very good .. But never open.. 5:00 on a Saturday? Really and yes all other times too
Cheri

Ellenboro, NC

#27 May 31, 2014
Cheri wrote:
Don't make plans to come eat here.. And understand they are very good .. But never open.. 5:00 on a Saturday? Really and yes all other times too
and it's not like a one time thing.. We frequent the nearby campground and in the last year we have been by here to eat ~ 36 times .. Been open only 3...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#28 May 31, 2014
Is it still open?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Do you patronize Topix adevertisers? 6 min Steve 9
More POOR DRIVING! 16 min Steve 8
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 19 min Steve 7,644
Poll What unversaty you atend? 22 min Steve 10
Ted Cruz for president 2 hr z0neCrew 70
Savannah odum running police 3 county 4 hr truth 3
where have all the good women gone 5 hr 4nik8d 38
impossible to do things alone 8 hr Kohlrabi 27

Hard Freeze Warning for Greene County was issued at March 28 at 3:04AM CDT

Greeneville Dating