#2 Nov 27, 2012
Knothead

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#3 Nov 27, 2012
MystDefy wrote:
Knothead
Actually he opened it but passed it on to his son Knotneck. He manages the front while Knotbreast runs the kitchen. Their cousin Knotnose is the head waitress.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Wait a minute! It only stands to reason that the head waitress would be Knothead. Otherwise, it would be Nose Waitress. Isn't Knotear the cash-ear?
hungry

Fort Campbell, TN

#5 Nov 27, 2012
All these comments are funny, you guys and gals are great. Fact is, though the food is exceptional and staff very nice. They smoke and season their meat in house and prices reasonable. Go thru the crossroads (107) towards camp creek. It's about 1/2 mile from the xroads on the left. Enjoy
AccumulationOfPo vety

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Rat poo is normal just a few points on the cleaness report.
Wondering

Nashville, TN

#7 Nov 27, 2012
hungry wrote:
All these comments are funny, you guys and gals are great. Fact is, though the food is exceptional and staff very nice. They smoke and season their meat in house and prices reasonable. Go thru the crossroads (107) towards camp creek. It's about 1/2 mile from the xroads on the left. Enjoy
Thanks for actual answer, unlike the rest of the Knotheads that answered. But really who does own it?
Been there

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Great food and great people. They just opened up and they are still trying to work out some minor details. They are doing a great job and trying hard to please. I enjoyed my meal.
hmm

Charlotte, NC

#9 Nov 27, 2012
Been there wrote:
Great food and great people. They just opened up and they are still trying to work out some minor details. They are doing a great job and trying hard to please. I enjoyed my meal.
whats ther hours looks like ther closed alot when i pass when are they open i might try it

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Yes, hours of operation, please. (-:

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Oh...and do they have a web site?!?!
whothehellcares

United States

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for actual answer, unlike the rest of the Knotheads that answered. But really who does own it?
Why does that matter...
Wondering

Nashville, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does that matter...
I always want to know who's cooking my food. Also if Hitler owns it, I won't be eating there.
Haha

Irmo, SC

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Nathan and April Howard. He has another business called Dun Rite flooring. Always hires a bunch of drunks and druggies. If u knew what others knew u wouldn't eat there.
hmm

Oak Ridge, NC

#15 Nov 27, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does that matter...
hmmmmmm who does own it

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#16 Nov 27, 2012
Haha wrote:
Nathan and April Howard. He has another business called Dun Rite flooring. Always hires a bunch of drunks and druggies. If u knew what others knew u wouldn't eat there.
LOL! Thanks for the heads up. I think I'll pass.(-:
3rd party

Charlotte, NC

#17 Nov 27, 2012
That place is great! They are closed Sunday & Monday. Idk the owner's name but talked to him several times & opened the business so people get their money's worth. Support local business!!!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 27, 2012
3rd party wrote:
That place is great! They are closed Sunday & Monday. Idk the owner's name but talked to him several times & opened the business so people get their money's worth. Support local business!!!
Okay but what are the hours? Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner? All of the above?
Kim

Fort Campbell, TN

#19 Nov 27, 2012
they are open tuesday and wednesday from 7am - 7pm..thursday and friday are from 700 am to 800 pm.. saturday 8am - 800pm...Their food is really good you should try it out..
Kim

Fort Campbell, TN

#20 Nov 27, 2012
nathan and april howard own it they are really nice people. They opened it so people could have somewhere nice to take your kids to eat..You get your money's worth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints about our counties elected leaders? 3 min Dave37809 33
Jason Lee 44 min Sarah 11
Why do you visit topix? 48 min Big Jim 39
Iris festival 50 min Booger_ Burns 12
Butch Patterson 1 hr Commissioner 20
Tall reddish-brown haired girl named Marty at dtr 2 hr 423423greeneville 11
Dear Flagtards of Greeneville 2 hr Makes sense 56
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages