First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jimmy

Greeneville, TN

#24 Aug 27, 2013
Terry is going to run again. He has the backing this time. If you all really want change call Terry and support him. Give some money and help get people to vote.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#25 Aug 27, 2013
He's got my vote!

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26 Aug 28, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my understanding that Terry is a fine Christian man. How can you be a Christian and hate someone?
Is this a rhetorical question? ROFLMAO
Cat Turd

Hamburg, Germany

#27 Aug 28, 2013
Old fashioned democrat sounds good. K K K
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#28 Aug 28, 2013
Steve Burns dont care about anything but his new jail and the money he can make off federal prisoners. Crime rate is unreal in "his" county. Worst crime solved rate in the state. Terry, according to records held the lowest crime rate of any Sheriff in years. Alan Green is a professional ticket writer and has no experience in being Sheriff. The way crime is anymore we cannot afford a Sheriff with no crime solving experience. What we need is a Buford Pusser type who will put these thieves and pill heads away, out of society.
just an old cuss

Bristol, TN

#29 Aug 28, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Steve Burns dont care about anything but his new jail and the money he can make off federal prisoners. Crime rate is unreal in "his" county. Worst crime solved rate in the state. Terry, according to records held the lowest crime rate of any Sheriff in years. Alan Green is a professional ticket writer and has no experience in being Sheriff. The way crime is anymore we cannot afford a Sheriff with no crime solving experience. What we need is a Buford Pusser type who will put these thieves and pill heads away, out of society.
How is he going to catch the criminals? Run um down in a wheelchair. LMbuttocksOff!
Ralf

Indian Trail, NC

#30 Aug 28, 2013
Heeler wrote:
You are 100% right.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#31 Aug 28, 2013
Never said I was for or against Terry, but if these three are the only ones running my above statement tells you who gets my vote.
Rick James

Greeneville, TN

#32 Aug 29, 2013
I just got 10 people registered to vote today. They will be voting for Terry Jones for Sheriff
mike knowles

Greeneville, TN

#33 Aug 31, 2013
Term limits needed to many crooks. Steve has got to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Great clips next to Ryan's 2 hr Great clips 4
West Pines School 3 hr Wondering 26
Property tax increase. 4 hr Hunter 66
The uranium lie 5 hr z0neCrew 25
Ninas soul food 5 hr sahm 28
School superintendent David McClain 6 hr Wondering 1
Erica Parrish 8 hr hahaha 1
Nolichucky View 10 hr Pssst 26

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web