First Prev
of 2
Next Last
taylor

Greeneville, TN

#1 Aug 22, 2013
I have supported Steve Burns for the last time.
I have tried to call him, I have stopped by to see him. He will not return calls, He thinks he is to good to talk to a poor voter like me.
Well this new jail, All the crime and drugs in this county. I have had it, I am voting for and supporting Terry Jones. I have heard he is running. So people if your like me and had your house broken into with no call back or information from the sheriff's department. Stand up and lets get him out.14 years is too long for anyone to be in office. I have had enough, I am mad as hell and I want you to be mad as hell with me. TERRY JONES FOR SHERIFF
Neither

Midway, TN

#2 Aug 22, 2013
I refuse to vote for either one of those two.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 22, 2013
Replace them all. Make term limits. Stop the monopoly.
Lolo Adopted Barry

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 22, 2013
taylor wrote:
I have supported Steve Burns for the last time.
I have tried to call him, I have stopped by to see him. He will not return calls, He thinks he is to good to talk to a poor voter like me.
Well this new jail, All the crime and drugs in this county. I have had it, I am voting for and supporting Terry Jones. I have heard he is running. So people if your like me and had your house broken into with no call back or information from the sheriff's department. Stand up and lets get him out.14 years is too long for anyone to be in office. I have had enough, I am mad as hell and I want you to be mad as hell with me. TERRY JONES FOR SHERIFF
Terry Jones? HAHAHAHAHA
Ralf

Greeneville, TN

#5 Aug 22, 2013
I will be for Terry Jones this time too this time.
However we also have another choice with Danny Green.
No matter what, Steve Burns has got to go. Or this county will go broke.
played golf

Greeneville, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2013
At least Burns works. Jones never seen a golf course he didn't like. Even during working hours.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2013
By the crime rate in this county I dont think he is working much.
ralf

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 22, 2013
Heeler wrote:
By the crime rate in this county I dont think he is working much.
Exactly.
Dude

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2013
In light of everything that is happening in this country under the liberals, I will never vote for anyone who is a Democrat. That speaks volumes as to Terry's intellect. I hope someone else surfaces to oppose Burns. His time has come and gone, I agree.
Cross Bones

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Aug 23, 2013
Write in Wesley Holt!!
brock

Greeneville, TN

#13 Aug 23, 2013
I have not voted in 12 years but I be voting this time. I be voting for anyone but burns
adam

Morristown, TN

#14 Aug 24, 2013
Terry Jones for Sheriff. Vote for Terry and save our taxes.
Over and over

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Aug 24, 2013
adam wrote:
Terry Jones for Sheriff. Vote for Terry and save our taxes.
How old is Terry now? How many times has he already been sheriff?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2013
One gripe I have is that they seem to be too lazy to write up reports. I'm not sure what criteria folks have in their minds as to "being successful in their job", but I see too much crap going on unabated in the community. Something is wrong somewhere. Maybe we do need some new blood to take a look at the problems around here and see if we can get a handle on them. I'm not sure if the other perennial candidate is the best replacement either.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#17 Aug 24, 2013
But I WON'T be voting to David THompson again I tell you that...Where's there's smoke,there's probably fire.. we need some fresh ideas there too.

“Read all about it!”

Location hidden

#18 Aug 24, 2013
Dude wrote:
In light of everything that is happening in this country under the liberals, I will never vote for anyone who is a Democrat. That speaks volumes as to Terry's intellect. I hope someone else surfaces to oppose Burns. His time has come and gone, I agree.
Amen to that. I'll never vote for a dang Democrat either!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Aug 24, 2013
I'm thru with all of them. I say new people and term limits.
Susie Q

Greeneville, TN

#20 Aug 25, 2013
Since when is this town under the liberals? That is a big laugh!!
yeldon

Greeneville, TN

#21 Aug 25, 2013
Terry is a democrat. But a southern democrat he hates Obama he does not support gays or gun laws. He is old fashion. He voted for republicans the past 15 years. He had a mike Huckabee sign in his yard. So don't just label him as a national democrat.
James Helbert

Seymour, TN

#22 Aug 26, 2013
Me and my wife will be voting for someone other than Steve this year. It is way past due for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Witches in Camp Creek 48 min Dare2love 23
drug dealers in moshiem 1 hr a couple 2
Wife of Charlotte shooting victim releases video 1 hr Video bandit 10
Wanna F with me? ;) (Jan '16) 1 hr Chris 8
Scott Allen 3 hr Leslie 17
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,608
Chris Stills 8 hr Wondering 3

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance