Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#23 Mar 24, 2012
country Girl wrote:
where is all the good single country boys at?
Show us a picture. We don't want a pig in a poke.
baler twine

Brentwood, TN

#24 Mar 25, 2012
Strange Smoke wrote:
I guess what I am missing is what part of it you do not want. Greeneville isn't exactly running around with much more than a camo hat and a big truck.. Nothing wrong with that, just saying that the stereotype you "fit in" with is the only one I notice around here lol. The ones with tats and earrings etc, seem to stick to themselves? lol
Ive yet to see people in camo OR big trucks.Like I said,all I see is tiny cars,and Mtv looking people.I guess thats better than seeing channel 2 people,they are just wierd.As for camo,I only wear it when hunting or on St.pats day.
Greeneville Girl

Clinton, TN

#25 Mar 25, 2012
baler twine wrote:
<quoted text>Ive yet to see people in camo OR big trucks.Like I said,all I see is tiny cars,and Mtv looking people.I guess thats better than seeing channel 2 people,they are just wierd.As for camo,I only wear it when hunting or on St.pats day.
honey, drive to tsc or the stock pen on a Saturday mornin the country boys like you are alive and well ;)
BillHill

Marion, VA

#26 Mar 25, 2012
I'd bet that the poster has MAJOR issues.
tator

Antioch, TN

#27 Mar 25, 2012
baler twine wrote:
Like I said we're hidden away. We don't fit in anywhere any more. Piercings, different colored hair,gauged ears, saggy ass pants,shopping cart ricer cars, you understand.
when my kids were small I called those saggy pants poopy pants, think that might be what there trouble is?
Greeneville Girl

Clinton, TN

#28 Mar 25, 2012
BillHill wrote:
I'd bet that the poster has MAJOR issues.
me? Definitely not :)
wonder

Rogersville, TN

#29 Mar 26, 2012
John wrote:
In east TN by god Norton's and sheltons
stay away from sheltons they will break your heart
John

Lexington, SC

#30 Mar 26, 2012
They will not
wonder

Rogersville, TN

#31 Mar 27, 2012
John wrote:
They will not
I had one break my heart
GvilleGrad

United States

#32 Mar 27, 2012
Men in cammo pants and boots are hotties ;-)~
Stone

Lugoff, SC

#33 Oct 1, 2012
We are still here. Just cant find a good country girl. One not on pills or sleeping with every guy she knows. You ever find one. Please send her my way.
your future x wife

United States

#34 Oct 1, 2012
I once had one of those 'good ol' country boys.' He was quite scandalous. Sad.
Nita Mann

Greer, SC

#35 Oct 1, 2012
Stone wrote:
We are still here. Just cant find a good country girl. One not on pills or sleeping with every guy she knows. You ever find one. Please send her my way.
(I'm gonna try to say "alright" country style...check me out...)

...i-eat, tell me jes a lil bit bout churself....age, any schoolin', got any youngins, how many teeth ye got, etc
Blue eyes

Madison, TN

#36 Oct 2, 2012
Stone wrote:
Your post sounded so sweet!
Blue eyes

Madison, TN

#37 Oct 2, 2012
Stone wrote:
Trust me there is good country girls around that's not into pills or that have to sleep arnd
Nita Mann

Denver, NC

#38 Oct 2, 2012
I wouldn't mind finding me a REALLLLLLY FUN ;) country boy.
RIDGE RUNNER

United States

#39 Oct 7, 2012
Blue eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me there is good country girls around that's not into pills or that have to sleep arnd
shore like to meet one
RIDGE RUNNER

United States

#40 Oct 7, 2012
Blue eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me there is good country girls around that's not into pills or that have to sleep arnd
Are you one of those girls ?
RIDGE RUNNER

United States

#41 Oct 7, 2012
blue eyes, i dont have an email and i dont want my number put on here. but if theres a way i can meet you or talk to you. let me know. i was posting with the name "stone". just so you know.
your future x wife

United States

#42 Oct 8, 2012
Men from larger cities really know how to make a lady feel special! Perhaps they prefer 'country gals' because they know that we are good women.(-8
Most of the male students at Tusculum College are from urban areas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Marie Kenney (Sep '10) 7 min Beth 10
What's the best type of Bible? KJV 14 min Kohlrabbi 6
Whodunnit? 19 min Beth 7
________Flat Earth ________ 1 hr Leonardo 41
WTF is wrong with people in Greeneville? 1 hr greeneeeeeeeville... 16
Smoky the dog tortured 2 hr No Quarter 71
Poll Hillary Clinton for President (Jul '15) 2 hr Two Faced Donnie 29
South greene football (Aug '15) 2 hr Greg 67
Mean Walmart Rant... 5 hr Meth Thin 63
Gone too soon 8 hr GHS06 2