First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unhappy

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 24, 2010
they are a bunch off rip offs they have nothing but thugs working there and robert is a azzhole

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 24, 2010
unhappy wrote:
they are a bunch off rip offs they have nothing but thugs working there and robert is a azzhole
i like robert he is nice. not to be mean but the only people i have known him to be not so nice with are the ones who steal. not accusing just saying
rock

Johnson City, TN

#3 Sep 24, 2010
i disagree ive never stolen anything there and he was one to me

“Dont ask i wont tell!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 24, 2010
I am just saying not accusing. Everyone has bad days and he has ALWAYS been nice to me. I do know he gets a lot of flack for pressing charges on people who wont pay and wont give the property back
Just saying

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2010
I like robert also we never had any problems. If i could not pay i just tell him to come get it. But instead he would work out a deal with me. and i would pay him back the following week
Tonya

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Robert is awesome he was always nice to me even when I had a rough time due to a family memeber stealing all my money from my purse he worked it out for me....I don't have anything @ all bad to say about him
HappyCustomer

Brentwood, TN

#7 Sep 24, 2010
I love Robert!!!!!!! He is the best, he has a heart of gold!!!! Definitely NOT an a**hole!!!!! The only way I can imagine him to get upset is if someone didnt pay their rent. So wize up and pay your bills and maybe people wont be an a** because you know people hate to be owed money to.
patriots fan

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Sep 24, 2010
unhappy wrote:
exactly right i had a tv tht i had from them and they kept on raising the price on it every month and i never missed a payment but when i got laid off from my job they came and took it asap and wouldnt work with me at all...... thats ok what goes around comes around!!!!!
they suck

Franklin, TN

#9 Feb 20, 2011
The family that owns this company also owns home rentals,they live in Harriman,they say they are Christians but they only God the worship is the dollar.The Grubb family are human cockroaches.And to all you people who love Robert Mcdonald the manager of the local Ez rentals just let some thing happen and you cant pay.His employees are trained to call you 20 times a day,to call your family, to come to your home and beat on your door until you think it will fall down. In all truth they hate your guts,dont pay for a week and whatch what they do,but need them to work on something you are paying for and see how long it takes them to show up.Roberts bonus is based on how many pieces they are up or down,if he (helped you out) the only one he helped was himself,the payment is rolled onto the back of your rental agreement.
OMG

Saint Petersburg, FL

#10 Feb 20, 2011
Robert and EZR can go straight to hell.. He is a POS.. I had something from there that I had for awhile and paid faithfully on then hit a rough spot for a few weeks, I didnt ask him for a favor just when his "boys" came knocking on my door, I told them I would be by later on that day or a few days cant remember with a check and they called him and he told them not to leave my porch until they had money inhand. Not like, it was it was 100's of dollars behind. Not to mention, his boys heavily damaged my home when they brought the furniture over. I had it almost paid off, he pissed me off so bad, I told him to come and get his shit out of my house and he sends 1 boy to get the stuff it took 3 to bring in and tear up my walls. I refused to let him get it until he had help so Robert comes to my house and then threatens me. I cant stand him. Hope he rots in hell..

“Cowgirls Don't Cry”

Since: Feb 11

Greeneville

#11 Feb 20, 2011
Business is like love...it sucks whether its good or bad. Heavy is the head that wears the crown and Ive watched Robert do that for nearly 10 years. He can't be doing that much wrong if he still running the show. Ive seen gd employees and bad empoyees, come and go. The boss cant be responsible for an employees every action and yea, ofcourse a bonus is incentive to push product or whatever. Gotta tk care of your on cuz no ones gonna do it for ya and thats what he does, day in and day out. He puts up with bull shit from every direction. His boss, his employees and especially his customers. If had to deal with that kinda bull shit to put food on the table Id be lookn forward to an occasinal bonus, myself. A.K.A. Shit happens, suck it up and tk your business somewhere else. Wont matter cuz EZR has bn here and is here to stay. Love ya Robert, Dave =)
they suck

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 Feb 21, 2011
TragicLovenLife wrote:
Business is like love...it sucks whether its good or bad. Heavy is the head that wears the crown and Ive watched Robert do that for nearly 10 years. He can't be doing that much wrong if he still running the show. Ive seen gd employees and bad empoyees, come and go. The boss cant be responsible for an employees every action and yea, ofcourse a bonus is incentive to push product or whatever. Gotta tk care of your on cuz no ones gonna do it for ya and thats what he does, day in and day out. He puts up with bull shit from every direction. His boss, his employees and especially his customers. If had to deal with that kinda bull shit to put food on the table Id be lookn forward to an occasinal bonus, myself. A.K.A. Shit happens, suck it up and tk your business somewhere else. Wont matter cuz EZR has bn here and is here to stay. Love ya Robert, Dave =)
well of course hes been there for a while hes the biggest crook around,you must be one of the ones he takes in the back.(Come back here and look at these new dryers we got in!!!)

“Cowgirls Don't Cry”

Since: Feb 11

Greeneville

#13 Feb 21, 2011
Nope Gotta love those rumors, though. Sounds lk ud b up 4 a discount if it were true Lol Its called business savy and intelligence on a higher level than most public service providers round here. No tricks needed...just a client base with something btwn their ears not their legs. Comon already Stop the whining n groaning. Life goes on...please, Go On With It ;>
2smart2bhere

Hendersonville, TN

#14 Feb 21, 2011
its so easy to save your money up then go buy what you want and not rent it because you will be paying twice whats worth
shoulda known better

Fort Campbell, TN

#15 Feb 21, 2011
and just so you know, home rentals is owned by the same people as ez rentals. my ex worked there so i know. and yes you can buy a hell of alot cheaper than you can rent and besides why would anyone want to rent furniture that other nasty people owned cause when they repo your shit and bring it back to the store its all filled with roaches! they lat anyone and everyone rent that shit!
r u stupid

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Feb 21, 2011
pay your bill you are saying that you are past due and that is your fault did Robert rent the furniture for or did u come in and get it u had no problem when they delivered it and they have not taken checks for 3 years y would they take 1 from you when I am sure it was not good to start off with pay your bill on time and I am sure that Robert and all of them would not have a problem with you
OMG

Saint Petersburg, FL

#17 Feb 21, 2011
r u stupid wrote:
pay your bill you are saying that you are past due and that is your fault did Robert rent the furniture for or did u come in and get it u had no problem when they delivered it and they have not taken checks for 3 years y would they take 1 from you when I am sure it was not good to start off with pay your bill on time and I am sure that Robert and all of them would not have a problem with you
No, you are stupid!!! my account wasnt even a week late. I had been working alot of OT & had forgotten about. I understand that its his job to collect money, but he need not threaten me or my family. He sure didnt want to pay for all the damages his company did to my house. He thought he could bully me because he is a big guy and that I would back down and put my tail between my legs.. NOT
Bdevotifamigliet ti

Gallatin, TN

#18 Jan 10, 2012
well, yes ez rentals isnt the cheapest place to buy electronics furniture etc... But i know all of those guys and they work really hard to do there job. as a matter of fact im married to one of them. there is alot of scum that walks through the door. There job isnt to rent you something and then feel bad or help you when you are 2,3,4 weeks late. If you cant afford it then send it back. there job is to rent you something tell you what its all about. and pick up your shit when you dont pay for it. My husband hates to have to pick up a kids bed or an old ladys couch, but thats how he supports us. that is how he puts food on our table, and a bed in our sons room!!
FriendofDog

Morristown, TN

#19 Jan 11, 2012
Most of the stuff you can get at EZ rental (from what I see advertised on tv) you don't HAVE to have...like someone said above, save that rental money until you can buy something of your own with it. It's your own fault you are charged such a high interest rate. There are PLENTY of garage sales also, that you can buy just about anything you need. You folks need a new way of thinking about your money, and how NOT to throw it away at an EZ rental place. lol
tim

Mooresville, NC

#20 Apr 12, 2012
Your married to one then I guess your kid got bed bugs. Better go to Aaron's a place with class PS Patrick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UN military vehicles invading Virginia are we n... 1 min BellaRosaLinda 14
what happened to Alicia at world? 6 min noName 4
Johnathan Foulks??? 15 min hide 6
Is the TAX MAN getting ready to bring the hamme... 16 min HILLARY wears DEP... 1
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 17 min Stupid people suck 38
Cat got you tale? 23 min BellaRosaLinda 5
LED lights 51 min Binary 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages