Police: Woman attacked four people with scalpel

Full story: WCYB

The Greeneville Police Department says it happened at the Greene County Health Department on Monday afternoon.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
what

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

sorry was it because tonya bowman has slept with her husban or other.?that would make anyone crazy......this woman(tonya bowman) could of owed this woman money for DRUGS......
health dept

Bulls Gap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

she probly got tired of waitin
curious

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

So who got scalped?
what

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

my guess tonya owed this lady MONEY FOR THE DRUGS
fkTHEhaters

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Where is Jada now?
breezzy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

"What"...your a idiot . Grow up
for sure

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

this i so true n jada will be back to get tonya!!!!!
for sure

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

fkTHEhaters wrote:
Where is Jada now?
out looking for tonya noto mention a few others looking 4 tona bowman too
for sure

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

the staff and children tonya cares for is in danger becauce tonya has drug dealers looking for her and married wives looking for her too because tonya slept with there husbands.......... what few men will have her. she is old n saggy n has stds.......... the staff or children could get hurt all bc of tonya. shes a predator. who wants that around there kids? not me, thats why i dropped her as my huggies nurse.......... to the ones looking for her look in the phone book ungder micheal masters or tonya bowman n ull have her address. an older phone book will help you out for sure. her address is in there. everyone call in to the main person over the health dept and have her hair follicle tested
bree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Maybe its "for sure" she is looking for cause she owes her drug money. I know who you are (for sure) worked with your crazy bipolar self and shame on you for just being the goodie you think you are...NOT!! Get a life
da real bree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

TONYA BOWMAN U STUPID OLD FAT UGLY B!TCH THIS RIGHT HERE IS WHY IM BEATING UR AZZ BC U POST MY NAME INSTEAD OF URS BC UR A PUSSY. <HAIRY STINKING PUSSY> WASH THAT THING. UR THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS KIMMIE N I R FRIENDS. N THATS BC I WAS AT HER HOUSE ONE NIGHT WHERN YOU CALLED HER. SHE WAS GOOD TO YOU AND YOU NDID HER WRONG. A FAMILY MEMBER OF HERS DID ALL THAT SH!T BC SHE SOLD THE PHONE TO THEM N FORGOT TO DELETE WHAT SHE TRIEED TO HELP YOU WITH. I WULD HATE TO HAVE A FRIEND LIKE YOU N IM GLAD KIMMIE NO LONGER ASSOCIATED=S WIT YOU. UR 2 FACED. STOP PUTTING MY NAME ON YOUR POST, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY THEN WOMAN UP N USE UR REAL NAME. I PUT THIS ON MY DAUGHTER U GOT ONE COIMING FROM ME. WATCH UR BACK HO N LEAVE OUR GIRL ALONE.
da real bree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

da real bree wrote:
<quoted text>
SHAME ON YOU TONYA BOWMAN!!!!!!!!!! STOP ACTING LIKE ME N PUTING DOWN bree. your real name is tonya bowman. Kim is going to give her phone to me so i can show mikey all the shit u said thru txt bout him. such as how you pay all the bills how hes lazy, how he beats u, how you been seeing another or a couple other men should i say. like the night u went to the tuppperware party n didnt want him to go cuz u had another man waithing on your hairy pussy hahahaha she has all those msgs saved,lockewd n printed out so if i were you id leave her alone before she turns ur world upside down. THINK LONG N HARD BOUT THIS TONYA.
MEANT TONYA BOWMAN
hurtzz

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

You people need to get a real life and grow up. Anyone that knows Tonya Bowman knows better than to believe any of this trashy slander. Im sure your the pill head chic that stays on her facebook also. Wonder what you really look like lol to be so jealous of someone....
da real bree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

hurtzz wrote:
You people need to get a real life and grow up. Anyone that knows Tonya Bowman knows better than to believe any of this trashy slander. Im sure your the pill head chic that stays on her facebook also. Wonder what you really look like lol to be so jealous of someone....
yes Tonya i am the one that stays on her fb plus one of her family members does too just to humiliate her bc of all the shit she did to kimmie. look me up on fb. Tonya doesnt hold a candle to me!!!!!
da real bree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

tonya youre jealous bc shes young beautiful n ur old and wrinkled with gray hair that y u dy it bahahahahaha =)
da real bree

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

da real bree wrote:
<quoted text>
SHAME ON YOU TONY BOWMAN!!!!!!!!!! STOP ACTING LIKE ME N PUTING DOWN bree. your real name is tonya bowman. Kim is going to give her phone to me so i can show mikey all the shit u said thru txt bout him. such as how you pay all the bills how hes lazy, how he beats u, how you been seeing another or a couple other men should i say. like the night u went to the tuppperware party n didnt want him to go cuz u had another man waithing on your hairy pussy hahahaha she has all those msgs saved,lockewd n printed out so if i were you id leave her alone before she turns ur world upside down. THINK LONG N HARD BOUT THIS TONYA.
..........meant shame on you tonya bowman
darealbree

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

no worries ppl im going to her boss and showing him the text she sent from her phone speaking badly of her clients. he is anxious to see me n said if i had proof she would be fired on the spot. she will be scrubbing toilets then!
candace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

darealbree wrote:
no worries ppl im going to her boss and showing him the text she sent from her phone speaking badly of her clients. he is anxious to see me n said if i had proof she would be fired on the spot. she will be scrubbing toilets then!
you better hurry up with that cause I bet her boss can't wait to meet you lol. Plus im sure topix will be the first to know. Happy trails psycho!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••