First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Suzyque

Antioch, TN

#1 Dec 3, 2012
So men, using the following link for uh.. measure, where do you stack up?
http://www.sizesurvey.com/result.html

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Okay, I'll take the bait and I know I'll probably regret this (blame it on the wine!) but approx. 202mm. Too bad they don't have a "measurement" for women...seems kind of one sided!(-:
Nita Mann

Charlotte, NC

#3 Dec 4, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
Okay, I'll take the bait and I know I'll probably regret this (blame it on the wine!) but approx. 202mm. Too bad they don't have a "measurement" for women...seems kind of one sided!(-:
Do you not have enough women showing up at the track that you feel compelled to brag of a 7.952" joy stick?! Lol lol
kim

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2012
I love em all and have

Since: Sep 12

Shelby, NC

#5 Dec 4, 2012
Oh dang my feelings just got hurt! Has the standards changed?

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#6 Dec 4, 2012
If you see a noticeable drop in the averages it is safe to assume that I have completed the survey.
Big Foot

Sevierville, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2012
Last time they captured me they just used a Pringles can to measure me. lol 99th percentile for length and circumference.
justsawthis

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 4, 2012
OK if u can put at lest 6 doughnuts,Yiu might have a treat.YUM,YUM

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Damn, I'm sorry now I posted on this thread...it's embarrassing! A little too much wine and way, way, way too much information.(-:

“Dream Catcher”

Location hidden

#10 Dec 4, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
Damn, I'm sorry now I posted on this thread...it's embarrassing! A little too much wine and way, way, way too much information.(-:
Don't sweat it GSP_trpr ...I'ts not that important.It's the pleasure you give that counts ;)I swear if a woman goes by the size she will never be happy.
shett eater in bloodline

Thomasville, NC

#11 Dec 4, 2012
hello ladies
Hmm

Elizabethton, TN

#12 Dec 4, 2012
If they have any more fun with their big one, than I do with my little one, they couldn't stand it.
Two Hump Johnson

Johnson City, TN

#13 Dec 4, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
I fell just short of your lofty measurement- 198mm.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 4, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
That's just about tacky. You don't sound like anyone that was ever a professional to me. I think you're a fraud.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just about tacky. You don't sound like anyone that was ever a professional to me. I think you're a fraud.
I've heard he was the only one on the force that had to wear two holsters.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m

Nashville, TN

#16 Dec 4, 2012
i cant tell you cause i never rolled a condom out far enough to get to serial number

Since: Sep 12

Shelby, NC

#17 Dec 4, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
I need to learn that fancy metric system. The numbers sound bigger.

Since: Jul 11

Salisbury, NC

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Mr Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
All post have been witty and non offensive, did you come up short?

“Many have died”

Since: Dec 12

On the road to peace

#19 Dec 4, 2012
I'm hung like a horse... And by horse I mean a newborn Shetland Pony with an abnormally small penis...
Alyagotado

Greeneville, TN

#21 Dec 5, 2012
Big Foot wrote:
Last time they captured me they just used a Pringles can to measure me. lol 99th percentile for length and circumference.
Well, now I know who's shorts were behind my ex-wife's dresser...Oh, wait. You said a Pringles can, not a coffee can. Sorry. My mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RIP Jeff Roark 14 min lol 24
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 26 min True Supporter 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 28 min Red_Forman 7,809
Another 31 min whothehellcares- 22
Where are they now,Christabel Salisbury (Jun '10) 38 min DaddyG 91
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 47 min What the_ 82
Miss Robbie Foshie Bragdon buying FlipZone 2 hr katie 6
docters and nurses behaving very badly 10 hr Gville Grad 11
cook out burgers 15 hr Agreed 23
More from around the web