First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mel

Johnson City, TN

#26 Jul 28, 2014
I don't have to keep my opinions to myself, that is why they are opinions..

That being said,
Don't care who this person was, she was driving knowing she shouldn't have been , and took a human life, so the guilt is only part of what needs to be done, and a 3000 dollar bond is way to low for someone whom happen to kill someone, even if it were an accident, and YES I would feel the same way with my family!!
Concerned

Johnson City, TN

#27 Jul 28, 2014
Just like always the people trying to take the heat off of them and talk trash about GOOD people. Ronnie and Kevin Knight have worked for me for years and I would recommend them to Anyone. This topic is about someone that was driving a vehicle ( on suspened license) and took someone's life. That person was loved by his family and now they r grieving due to the loss of a loved one, this could have been prevented. People need to be punished for there actions. I hope the cops/lawyers/judges take this matter seriously so other people doesn't pay for people that doesn't obey the law.
Anonymous

Greeneville, TN

#30 Jul 28, 2014
Would it have made Heather not guilty if she had a licence I think people need to get a life and quit worrying about other people
tank

United States

#31 Jul 28, 2014
Ronnie an Kevin have done plenty of work for me they are great at construction an they dont rip you off they know what there doing when it comes to construction mike you an your nasty ex wife are mad because ronnie an Christine had to get the house from you all I'm really good friends with them. Its pretty bad you had to buy drugs for youR nasty whore an couldn't pay the dam payments so you don't need to be running your mouth on topic about them maybe if you would work an not be a lazy a$$ an complain with your back an have to go get pills for it then you probably would still have your house that they built. They're whole family was good to you an your family an all you all done was used them for what you can get... What you got to say bout this mcruey
stiff

United States

#32 Jul 28, 2014
Mcruey just so u know Kevin has been notified of this
Mel

Johnson City, TN

#33 Jul 28, 2014
mcruey wrote:
Would it have made Heather not guilty if she had a licence I think people need to get a life and quit worrying about other people
Yes we would, just like the other lady that wasn't paying attention when she pulled out in front of and killed the other motorcyclist...

This no different then people talking about having their morning coffee, at work, standing inline at a store...

She was driving when she shouldn't have been, and her actions killed someone, no lies, no made up stories, just the facts..

So all I can say is good luck and with this messed up system of ours she'll be walking free.
Amber

Greeneville, TN

#34 Jul 28, 2014
You all need to get a fing life! Let the cops take care of it and don't make it any harder on Heather. You weren't there and you don't know shit. Everyone makes mistakes and yes sometimes drives we they shouldn't. The only difference is most people don't get caught or get in an accident. So look at your own skeletons before going around judging people you don't even know. Mel you seem a like a sorry excuse for a human being wanting her to feel even more guilt and hurt she already does. Glad I don't know you...
seay

Cherokee, NC

#36 Jul 28, 2014
Just to let u know this topic has been reported (Mike). Bringing innocent people into things that they won't no part of is wrong. This is what's wrong with society people and there drama. Someone lost there life and another was badly injured due to someone no following the law.
paul

Cherokee, NC

#37 Jul 28, 2014
Who cares what everybody has to say about someone. A life was lost and someone needs to pay for there actions.
Mel

Greeneville, TN

#39 Jul 28, 2014
Amber wrote:
You all need to get a fing life! Let the cops take care of it and don't make it any harder on Heather. You weren't there and you don't know shit. Everyone makes mistakes and yes sometimes drives we they shouldn't. The only difference is most people don't get caught or get in an accident. So look at your own skeletons before going around judging people you don't even know. Mel you seem a like a sorry excuse for a human being wanting her to feel even more guilt and hurt she already does. Glad I don't know you...
Yeah I'm the sorry one, asking why someone who killed a person bond was only 3000 dollars.

And like you are so innocent never talked about an accident, a murder, or another ever? Whether it be to friends, on Facebook, oh wait or here like you are.

So what you are saying is you are perfect in every way possible and can look down upon us.
More power to you!

As for not knowing me, there is a good chance you do... So go feel for the one... I've said it once I'll say it again Good luck!
NobodyUKno

Greeneville, TN

#40 Jul 28, 2014
Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
No concrete time for him!
Maybe concrete sleeves!!
Gville Grad

United States

#41 Jul 28, 2014
Maybe they don't care what you think

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop talking about Roy Moore. Nobody cares. 1 min Trumpisreallytranny 41
Protect Your Kids -- Roy Darnell 47 min bees knees 1
Charles Ripley (Tater) 59 min Brittany 4
Road Superintendant 1 hr Honestly 1
Kiela Wills? 2 hr Just asking 0113 1
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 2 hr Lance Corporal Bubba 39
Great clips next to Ryan's 3 hr jugs 12

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages