Sam Eanes shot and killed on Kingspor...
Yoy

Manchester, TN

#391 Jul 25, 2014
HiHo wrote:
1. Brickey's son jumped on top of Sam and knocked him down when Sam came in the room with no knife. 2. Brickey's son and wife were on top of Sam as he was on the floor and the wife was holding one arm of Sam's. 3. The evidence is that the gun was touching the skin on Sam's head. 4.
Well, no one deserves to take another person's life like this. This is execution style. Two people on top of a man who had no weapon and a third person shot him in the head. I still do not understand, with all those people at that house, why didn't someone call the police.
will

Sarasota, FL

#392 Jul 27, 2014
KRISSY wrote:
look whatever u want to call yourself I guess your playing will at this point you are one sorry sob to sit on your ass an talk about one hell of a low life like sam it takes one sick sob to talk about a man when all he did was save his child an my point is if your a damn man than you jump a damn man not someones child in their home an I u can sit on your sorry ass an defend that pieace of shit than explain why his on woman was thanking god he was dead an for you to take up for him explains your not a man your just abig as a pieace of shit as he was no wounder you take up for him BRICKEY however was is an always be a real fucking man go to work love an take care of his family an that alone is just the beginning of how much a real man would do unlike you hidden behind a names that your scared an a damn bitch so talk about urself when you talk about sam because you to are a match made in heaven hell maybe he was your ass buddy so FUCK YOU an your say on a real man an learn to be one!!!!!!!!!! BITCH
Did you just give up after fourth grade? I find it ironic that you mention ass buddy while defending a murder about to go to prison. I am sure he will like it though!!!!! BITCH
will

Sarasota, FL

#393 Jul 27, 2014
KRISSY wrote:
look whatever u want to call yourself I guess your playing will at this point you are one sorry sob to sit on your ass an talk about one hell of a low life like sam it takes one sick sob to talk about a man when all he did was save his child an my point is if your a damn man than you jump a damn man not someones child in their home an I u can sit on your sorry ass an defend that pieace of shit than explain why his on woman was thanking god he was dead an for you to take up for him explains your not a man your just abig as a pieace of shit as he was no wounder you take up for him BRICKEY however was is an always be a real fucking man go to work love an take care of his family an that alone is just the beginning of how much a real man would do unlike you hidden behind a names that your scared an a damn bitch so talk about urself when you talk about sam because you to are a match made in heaven hell maybe he was your ass buddy so FUCK YOU an your say on a real man an learn to be one!!!!!!!!!! BITCH
You wrote "my point is if your a damn man than you jump a damn man not someones child in their home". That "child" is a grown man so stop playing the "child" BS. Using your logic that makes Brickey a pussy because he shot Sam in the side of the head while Sam was on the ground. One more thing Krispy, the DA doesn't lose!!!! He is going to go to prison for a few years so you might as well face it and at his age he might not make it out. That is what happens when you are drunk and shoot a man in the head at point blank range.
maggie

United States

#394 Jul 27, 2014
I am brickeys wife and i was not hlding sams arm i don't khow were you are the enfo you are getting or where it is caming from but it is wrong sam girlfriend at that time i did not khow long but i can tell you she jumped on him after he was dead and beat on him untill the law got here that night calling anything and everything telling him she was glad hr was dead she beat on him untill both heands were black and blue jest ask her ten year old kild i took her from the room to keep her from seeing her mother act that way i do not care how old sameones cild is if you care anythimg for your cild you or anyone would do the same if you can say you would not then you are a sorry son of a bitch or you jest don't care what happens to your cild or you don't have any at all my huspond had to choose our son or sam and he chose our son ate you telling me you would have chose sam if it was your cild that nite all you peaple on here jest likes to run your mouth becouse you dont have anything else to do but put your nose in other peaples busness so stay out of our and live your on life for ever brickeys wife
will

Sarasota, FL

#395 Jul 28, 2014
maggie wrote:
I am brickeys wife and i was not hlding sams arm i don't khow were you are the enfo you are getting or where it is caming from but it is wrong sam girlfriend at that time i did not khow long but i can tell you she jumped on him after he was dead and beat on him untill the law got here that night calling anything and everything telling him she was glad hr was dead she beat on him untill both heands were black and blue jest ask her ten year old kild i took her from the room to keep her from seeing her mother act that way i do not care how old sameones cild is if you care anythimg for your cild you or anyone would do the same if you can say you would not then you are a sorry son of a bitch or you jest don't care what happens to your cild or you don't have any at all my huspond had to choose our son or sam and he chose our son ate you telling me you would have chose sam if it was your cild that nite all you peaple on here jest likes to run your mouth becouse you dont have anything else to do but put your nose in other peaples busness so stay out of our and live your on life for ever brickeys wife
Do you and your husband a favor and keep your mouth shut. I pretty sure he will be convicted if you testify (stupid, ignorant backwoods liar). The fact is your husband is going to go to jail for a long time because he was drunk when shot defenseless man in the side of the head. By the way retard its everyone's business that knew Sam!!!!
maggie

United States

#396 Jul 28, 2014
What is wrong with you your not geting sams back side you liked so much. All yoi do is run off at the mouth about samething you no nothing about you was not here. I am glad i don't khow a ass like you. You are as sorry as sam was .his own family didn't have anything to do with him but now that he's gone they say they care. That's jest for show. He would from my home and they would tell him to stay away.!!! I do not lie like you do i was rasted beter then that
will

Sarasota, FL

#397 Jul 29, 2014
maggie wrote:
What is wrong with you your not geting sams back side you liked so much. All yoi do is run off at the mouth about samething you no nothing about you was not here. I am glad i don't khow a ass like you. You are as sorry as sam was .his own family didn't have anything to do with him but now that he's gone they say they care. That's jest for show. He would from my home and they would tell him to stay away.!!! I do not lie like you do i was rasted beter then that
I have said this several times in this thread, Sam was a dead beat dad, thief, drug addict and alcoholic but that didn't give your husband the right to play God. Your husband was drunk when he shot Sam in the side of the head while he was on his back. Like it or not those are the facts (read the police report and what has been said by both lawyers and your husband). Another thing how in the hell do you know anything about Sam's family and friends if you only met him a few times??? I understand you being upset because your husband will be going to prison for shooting Sam in the head while he was drunk but don't try to make it Sam's fault. Last thing, you keep insinuating about anal sex is that your subconscious telling you that Ronald will be getting butt slammed in prison??
KRISSY

United States

#398 Aug 4, 2014
ok look here is a fact for sam's ass buddy will if the same thing was happening to your child an you did nothing but stand there an let it happen than no wounder you 2 made such a great couple.the only pussy's I wounldn't want anyone to be like is you an your ass buddy as for RONALD BRICKEY that's a real man someone that would go to any length to provide an protect your family unlike the one you keep trying to find reasons to get people to think was something well guess what he was something alright a pieace of shit you take up for him than turn around an say all the same damn things everyone else does just in different words cause deep down you know that RONALD BRICKEY did what any real man would do for their child grown or not grown if you would than that just makes another reason why you 2 where great couple an sorry as hell 0h an another thing you keep talking about BRICKEY being anyway that you want it will be amazing to see everyone's face an hear your mouth when tings don't go the way you think about prison he should've never been put in jail he should've given a medal for doing what ball less sorry want to be men like you wouldn't do an that is go to whatever length this world takes you to provide an protect your family this world needs a hell of a lot more men like BRICKEY an less like you he made the right choice he chose to have his child live instead of watching his son get killed by in your words a dead beat dad,a addict,a alcoholic,an a thief befor running your mouth those was your words put yourself in BRICKEY'S shoes with one of your children if you have any I don't know an you think what would you do watch your child get killed or protect your child
will

Sarasota, FL

#399 Aug 5, 2014
KRISSY wrote:
ok look here is a fact for sam's ass buddy will if the same thing was happening to your child an you did nothing but stand there an let it happen than no wounder you 2 made such a great couple.the only pussy's I wounldn't want anyone to be like is you an your ass buddy as for RONALD BRICKEY that's a real man someone that would go to any length to provide an protect your family unlike the one you keep trying to find reasons to get people to think was something well guess what he was something alright a pieace of shit you take up for him than turn around an say all the same damn things everyone else does just in different words cause deep down you know that RONALD BRICKEY did what any real man would do for their child grown or not grown if you would than that just makes another reason why you 2 where great couple an sorry as hell 0h an another thing you keep talking about BRICKEY being anyway that you want it will be amazing to see everyone's face an hear your mouth when tings don't go the way you think about prison he should've never been put in jail he should've given a medal for doing what ball less sorry want to be men like you wouldn't do an that is go to whatever length this world takes you to provide an protect your family this world needs a hell of a lot more men like BRICKEY an less like you he made the right choice he chose to have his child live instead of watching his son get killed by in your words a dead beat dad,a addict,a alcoholic,an a thief befor running your mouth those was your words put yourself in BRICKEY'S shoes with one of your children if you have any I don't know an you think what would you do watch your child get killed or protect your child
" by in your words a dead beat dad,a addict,a alcoholic,an a thief" his character and addictions does not give you the right to kill someone. As for "protecting my child" that is a bunch of horse shit and if you keep saying something doesn't mean its the truth. "The child" was getting his ass kicked and that was that the drunk over reacted to the situation and killed Sam. As for "you would do the same" no I wouldn't because I don't drink around my kids and I would never put them in that situation no matter how old they are. By the way the DA never loses a case he will do time in prison its just a matter of how much. I would probably take a plea considering you broke ass rednecks don't even have the money to get him out of jail or afford a lawyer (how is that court appointed lawyer working for you?????).
Coroner

Moore, SC

#400 Aug 5, 2014
Nobody wrote:
Anyone know anything about it?
Again????
will

Sarasota, FL

#401 Aug 5, 2014
Coroner wrote:
<quoted text> Again????
Sam was shot in the side of the head while he was on the ground fighting with Ronald Brickey's son. Ronald was drunk and instead of trying to break it up he decided to kill sam. Ronald Brickey was charged with second degree murder and his bail was set at 250,000. He has a court appointed attorney and the trial is in January or he will plea down to a lessor charge. Either way he will be going to prison. Other than that all I know is that most of these pro Brickey comments are his family who seem to be obsessed with butt sex and probably have ten teeth between all of them.
KRISSY

United States

#402 Aug 5, 2014
well here we go again will you always talk knowing the facts an DNA don't lie like you was there the night that everything went down an sit an talk down about BRICKEY'S family but yet you sit an say all the things you did on your on family or friend whatever he was to you when you talk about knowing facts you don't even know them your damn self an for your information all the pro BRICKEY comments your talking about isn't all their family if you would sit an say that you wouldn't do the same as BRICKEY did for his family than maybe your own should wounder if you would do anything to help them cause that never word you always want to use doesn't always stay that way people who really care about their family would do anything to save their child an yes I use child cause know matter how old your kids get they are yours or not an a real parent would not just hang on the edge of that cliff but would leap off of the damn thing to any length to save the people you truly love an you talk about the facts on this case than tell me what all the police reports say an you say BRICKEY was drunk was there any test done showing that fact since you know so much I wasn't there at there home when things happened an not part of their family but however I do know the facts on all of that an it's not in sam's favor so since you know so many facts what is on all those report's
will

Sarasota, FL

#403 Aug 6, 2014
KRISSY wrote:
well here we go again will you always talk knowing the facts an DNA don't lie like you was there the night that everything went down an sit an talk down about BRICKEY'S family but yet you sit an say all the things you did on your on family or friend whatever he was to you when you talk about knowing facts you don't even know them your damn self an for your information all the pro BRICKEY comments your talking about isn't all their family if you would sit an say that you wouldn't do the same as BRICKEY did for his family than maybe your own should wounder if you would do anything to help them cause that never word you always want to use doesn't always stay that way people who really care about their family would do anything to save their child an yes I use child cause know matter how old your kids get they are yours or not an a real parent would not just hang on the edge of that cliff but would leap off of the damn thing to any length to save the people you truly love an you talk about the facts on this case than tell me what all the police reports say an you say BRICKEY was drunk was there any test done showing that fact since you know so much I wasn't there at there home when things happened an not part of their family but however I do know the facts on all of that an it's not in sam's favor so since you know so many facts what is on all those report's
I know a lot more than you think and what in the hell does DNA have to do with this??? Its a fact that Ronald Brickey was dunk (see the report he admits it), its a fact that he shot Sam in the side of the head with the barrel of the gun pressed to his head, its a fact that Ronald had enough time to walk out of the room to get a weapon, its a fact that nothing was wrong with Ronalds adult "child", all of those facts are public record. I could go on and on but I will let you do your own homework.
KRISSY

United States

#404 Sep 13, 2014
no all brickeys sons med recorders are not public no one by a doctor or a cop can get those and a release has to be sind bybrickeys son
Sams step bro

Greeneville, TN

#405 Sep 15, 2014
Really shot again? Let this man rest damn.tired of seeing this post.
will

Bradenton, FL

#406 Sep 17, 2014
KRISSY wrote:
no all brickeys sons med recorders are not public no one by a doctor or a cop can get those and a release has to be sind bybrickeys son
no shit Sherlock its called HIPAA Laws. It doesn't take a genius to know that nothing was wrong with Brickeys adult son because he was in and out of the hospital faster than a bare foot jack rabbit on a hot greasey griddle. We will see what happens when it goes to trial.
rumors

Bradenton, FL

#407 Oct 15, 2014
not looking good for brickey according to his court appointed attorney.....just rumors (wink, wink)
better world

United States

#408 Oct 29, 2014
Sam reaped what he sowed!!! And let's talk about alcholics. He was the biggest of all alcholics! Amongst many other repulsive theiving, woman beater, and cared nothing for his children or poor mother who always supported him and stood by his side, even when she knew he was wrong. Total disregard 2 nothing but his selfish habits
Yoy

Manchester, TN

#409 Oct 29, 2014
better world wrote:
Sam reaped what he sowed!!! And let's talk about alcholics. He was the biggest of all alcholics! Amongst many other repulsive theiving, woman beater, and cared nothing for his children or poor mother who always supported him and stood by his side, even when she knew he was wrong. Total disregard 2 nothing but his selfish habits
He was an alcholic, so, that night he was killed you know he was stoned drunk. The Brickey's where in their kitchen mixing up some kind of moonshine drink. The judge will look at the facts, not a man's reputation. There were 2 people on top of Sam, while he was on his back on the floor and a 3rd person shoots him in the head and Sam had no weapon. Want to know for yourself - go read the records at the court house in Greeneville, Tn. Court records are public. Court records from where they were trying to get Brickey out of jail.
Will

Bradenton, FL

#410 Oct 31, 2014
Yoy wrote:
<quoted text>
He was an alcholic, so, that night he was killed you know he was stoned drunk. The Brickey's where in their kitchen mixing up some kind of moonshine drink. The judge will look at the facts, not a man's reputation. There were 2 people on top of Sam, while he was on his back on the floor and a 3rd person shoots him in the head and Sam had no weapon. Want to know for yourself - go read the records at the court house in Greeneville, Tn. Court records are public. Court records from where they were trying to get Brickey out of jail.
They are not interested in the facts they (The Brickey's AKA Clampett's) justify the killing because he was drunk, drug addict, dead beat dad... Avery ignorant family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's this Tommy on every post? 11 min Pooosy alert 25
Boo hoo hoo 55 min Dave 2
GHS basketball 55 min Football 1
Father cussing children at Walmart 1 hr useless 21
Hot girl at huf 2 hr Dilla 5
Carrie Parrish (Aug '16) 3 hr well.... 59
Delfasco! 5 hr YourTrash 36
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 15 hr scholar 46
County Clerk 15 hr Lol 44

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages