Sam Eanes shot and killed on Kingspor...
told you so

Sarasota, FL

#269 Oct 15, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't challenge me lil' one. My comment was meant to be facetious. By reading your jummbled up mess of billigerant post throught this thread, you make it clear that you have no form of advanced education. You have been told by eyewitnesess, you have been provided links, and still you insist on arguing a case in which you know nothing of. You are not the DA, you are not a lawyer, and you are not a judge. Sorry you lost your friend, however it sounded like he didn't contribute much to the human race and I'm lead to believe you don't either. Let's talk common sense, if you can. A guest in your home flips out, begins beating your child to the brink of death, you or other guest can not stop him or remove him, the crazy guest is non-compliant with requests to stop, and you know your child will surely be dead before law enforcement arrives. What do you do? The answer of any loving parent will be to use any means or force necessary. You protect your cub. I don't blame the gentleman a bit. If a guest or anyone else tried this in my home or anywhere else with children they would meet the same fate, as any parent would do. I think perhaps you should read those links, educate yourself. Oh, by the way, congrats on being able to add 1 and 1. Ain't you the cute one? Gold star for you!:/
Sorry Big one I didn't mean to offend you. First of all my "jumbled up mess of belligerent post" were comprised of piecing together what was reported by the police, news and Brickey himself. I have a BA in finance (UCF 2003) and eight years in the military (I hope that qualifies me to comment here). I question an eyewitness who is PRO BRICKEY going to say anything negative about Brickey. I am not a DA or a lawyer but I challenge anyone to show me a case that a man shot someone while he was intoxicated and got off scott free. I have know idea what I would have done if my son was brutally attacked by someone but I do know Sam Eanes and he did not possess any super strength. He was kind of weak. I did read those links and not one of them pertains to this case. Thanks for the feedback Big One I appreciate it. By the way I cant wait until this is over so I can say... told ya.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#270 Oct 15, 2013
told you so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Big one I didn't mean to offend you. First of all my "jumbled up mess of belligerent post" were comprised of piecing together what was reported by the police, news and Brickey himself. I have a BA in finance (UCF 2003) and eight years in the military (I hope that qualifies me to comment here). I question an eyewitness who is PRO BRICKEY going to say anything negative about Brickey. I am not a DA or a lawyer but I challenge anyone to show me a case that a man shot someone while he was intoxicated and got off scott free. I have know idea what I would have done if my son was brutally attacked by someone but I do know Sam Eanes and he did not possess any super strength. He was kind of weak. I did read those links and not one of them pertains to this case. Thanks for the feedback Big One I appreciate it. By the way I cant wait until this is over so I can say... told ya.
Name change I see. Congrats on your personal accomplishments, however while in milatary you should have been taught some manners. Don't jump at people and not expect to be jumped back at. Each case, as you should know, is unique from the last. Just because one man goes to jail for life does not mean that the next man will. It all comes down to judge, jury, and lawyers. Not what you say. I can't say what will happen either way, nor can you. He does have my full support, as I would have done the same. I also have peiced it together from things I have read, and heard. Wether Sam was a weak man or not does not really mean anything in a situation where someone has gone mad with adrinaline fuled rage. Just keep those lil' fingers crossed, but I bet he gets a lesser charge and walks. I've heard it's not over till the fat lady sings, but this little chick may get a big laugh at the end and get to say I told you so. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.:D
FACTSandTRUTH

Greeneville, TN

#271 Oct 15, 2013
will wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a lawyer just someone who can put 1 and 1 together (that makes 2 in case you didn't know). Please name a person who invited someone over their house to get drunk, then shoot that person in the head, to get off scott free after the DA charged him with second degree murder? It doesn't mean shit if he was beating his son up for the simple fact Brickey was intoxicated which impaired his judgment. Unless he has a ton of money for a lawyer he will have to serve some kind of time behind bars. Sorry your emotions get in the way of common sense.
Brickey himself was a simple blue collar man who made ends meet with a hard honest days work, but he DOES have family that WILL afford things he needs. Come to court tomorrow morning and shake hands with his PAID lawyer! Thanks for all your mouthing off!
Brickey Friend

Johnson City, TN

#272 Oct 15, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't challenge me lil' one. My comment was meant to be facetious. By reading your jummbled up mess of billigerant post throught this thread, you make it clear that you have no form of advanced education. You have been told by eyewitnesess, you have been provided links, and still you insist on arguing a case in which you know nothing of. You are not the DA, you are not a lawyer, and you are not a judge. Sorry you lost your friend, however it sounded like he didn't contribute much to the human race and I'm lead to believe you don't either. Let's talk common sense, if you can. A guest in your home flips out, begins beating your child to the brink of death, you or other guest can not stop him or remove him, the crazy guest is non-compliant with requests to stop, and you know your child will surely be dead before law enforcement arrives. What do you do? The answer of any loving parent will be to use any means or force necessary. You protect your cub. I don't blame the gentleman a bit. If a guest or anyone else tried this in my home or anywhere else with children they would meet the same fate, as any parent would do. I think perhaps you should read those links, educate yourself. Oh, by the way, congrats on being able to add 1 and 1. Ain't you the cute one? Gold star for you!:/
Thank u so much. ur talking to sams stepfather.if that helps any
Brickey Friend

Johnson City, TN

#273 Oct 15, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>Name change I see. Congrats on your personal accomplishments, however while in milatary you should have been taught some manners. Don't jump at people and not expect to be jumped back at. Each case, as you should know, is unique from the last. Just because one man goes to jail for life does not mean that the next man will. It all comes down to judge, jury, and lawyers. Not what you say. I can't say what will happen either way, nor can you. He does have my full support, as I would have done the same. I also have peiced it together from things I have read, and heard. Wether Sam was a weak man or not does not really mean anything in a situation where someone has gone mad with adrinaline fuled rage. Just keep those lil' fingers crossed, but I bet he gets a lesser charge and walks. I've heard it's not over till the fat lady sings, but this little chick may get a big laugh at the end and get to say I told you so. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.:D
Thank you so much for ur words of encouragement. We go in front of the judge in the morning. I do hope Ronald gets to come home with us. He is a loving father. i've never heard him raise his voice.His wife is my best friend and shes crushed over this. I will never forget all the BBQs.The men playing horseshoes and playing ball with all the kids. Ronald is one of the few men that stayed with wife and raised all 4 of his children. I just can't believe how homesick he must be. he works everyday. They are a wonderful couple. They have never been apart this long. Thanks again
Brickey Friend

Johnson City, TN

#275 Oct 15, 2013
killertomater wrote:
If he had shot him in the leg or arm just to get him to stop he would come back and a bigger fight or shootout would happen.
If you are going to shoot someone you better kill them.
He had no other shoot.The way sam had his son held, he would hit his son.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#276 Oct 16, 2013
Brickey Friend wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you so much for ur words of encouragement. We go in front of the judge in the morning. I do hope Ronald gets to come home with us. He is a loving father. i've never heard him raise his voice.His wife is my best friend and shes crushed over this. I will never forget all the BBQs.The men playing horseshoes and playing ball with all the kids. Ronald is one of the few men that stayed with wife and raised all 4 of his children. I just can't believe how homesick he must be. he works everyday. They are a wonderful couple. They have never been apart this long. Thanks again
You're welcome. I wish ya'll the best of luck today.:)
Brickey Friend

Johnson City, TN

#277 Oct 16, 2013
From Jenny xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome. I wish ya'll the best of luck today.:)
Thank you I'm on the edge of tears and just waiting for the phone to ring
told you so will

Sarasota, FL

#278 Oct 16, 2013
FACTSandTRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Brickey himself was a simple blue collar man who made ends meet with a hard honest days work, but he DOES have family that WILL afford things he needs. Come to court tomorrow morning and shake hands with his PAID lawyer! Thanks for all your mouthing off!
I will shake hands with the DA when he puts this murderer in prison... my pleasure for mouthing off.

Since: Aug 08

Johnson City, TN

#279 Oct 16, 2013
will wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a lawyer just someone who can put 1 and 1 together (that makes 2 in case you didn't know). Please name a person who invited someone over their house to get drunk, then shoot that person in the head, to get off scott free after the DA charged him with second degree murder? It doesn't mean shit if he was beating his son up for the simple fact Brickey was intoxicated which impaired his judgment. Unless he has a ton of money for a lawyer he will have to serve some kind of time behind bars. Sorry your emotions get in the way of common sense.
You have got to be trolling! Did you just say it don't matter he was attacking the man's son? You must not have children and you must be madly in love with this guy who got shot, that is only reason I can thing that someone would say something so stupid. Maybe you parents would not have killed over you, would have let someone kill you in their own home but some of us love our children, and we would kill over them!
BUYER

Shelbyville, TN

#280 Oct 16, 2013
will wrote:
<quoted text>
like I said before if Brickeys defense is going to use stand your ground he will never get out of jail. good luck because he is going to be behind bars a long time.
so you are a cold hearted SOB if you don't shoot someone in the head when he is laying on his back??? ignorant ass trash
Your a loser for defending a lying, cheating, theiving, drug addict. Sorry you lost your buddy but its his own fault. You dont know the facts and I can tell you have nothing better to do or probably dont have a job either since your always on here defending sams. Keep hiding behind this forum because when he gets outta jail, the next topic might be about you and all your lies. what makes you so sure hes going to jail for 10+. Theres only 1 to Judge and it sure in the heck not you.
told you so will

Sarasota, FL

#281 Oct 16, 2013
BUYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a loser for defending a lying, cheating, theiving, drug addict. Sorry you lost your buddy but its his own fault. You dont know the facts and I can tell you have nothing better to do or probably dont have a job either since your always on here defending sams. Keep hiding behind this forum because when he gets outta jail, the next topic might be about you and all your lies. what makes you so sure hes going to jail for 10+. Theres only 1 to Judge and it sure in the heck not you.
I am not defending his character I am defending the way he died. He was shot in the head by a drunk man. you might want to look at the DA's record he doesn't lose... 10-12 year plea deal.

"keep hiding behind this forum" and you are not. What lies have I told? I will post the article for you to read again since you have a one track mind Mr. internet tough guy.

BY KEN LITTLE

STAFF WRITER

An Afton man charged with second-degree murder was scheduled to appear today in General Sessions Court.

Ronald Eugene Brickey, 49, of 1760 West Pines Road, was charged early Saturday following the death of Samuel Eanes, sheriff's Detective Sgt. Jason Taylor said in a report.

Brickey "did knowingly kill" Eanes by shooting him in the HEAD with a 9 millimeter pistol, the report said.

The shooting happened at 1760 West Pines Road.

Sheriff's Steve Burns said this morning that the victim and Brickey knew each other.

Eanes and a woman had apparently been invited to the house by Brickey before the shooting, Burns said.

Alcohol use was an apparent factor in the shooting, the sheriff said.

"They were acquaintances, and they were invited there (and Eanes and Brickey) got into a dispute. Alcohol was involved, and it resulted in one being killed," Burns said.

Deputies were called to the scene at 12:41 a.m. Saturday, Burns said.

The alleged murder weapon was recovered, Burns said.

Brickey is an employee of the Washington County Highway Department, according to the arrest report.

Bond for Brickey was set at $250,000 pending his court appearance today.
heres u something

Johnson City, TN

#282 Oct 16, 2013
told you so will wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not defending his character I am defending the way he died. He was shot in the head by a drunk man. you might want to look at the DA's record he doesn't lose... 10-12 year plea deal.
"keep hiding behind this forum" and you are not. What lies have I told? I will post the article for you to read again since you have a one track mind Mr. internet tough guy.
BY KEN LITTLE
STAFF WRITER
An Afton man charged with second-degree murder was scheduled to appear today in General Sessions Court.
Ronald Eugene Brickey, 49, of 1760 West Pines Road, was charged early Saturday following the death of Samuel Eanes, sheriff's Detective Sgt. Jason Taylor said in a report.
Brickey "did knowingly kill" Eanes by shooting him in the HEAD with a 9 millimeter pistol, the report said.
The shooting happened at 1760 West Pines Road.
Sheriff's Steve Burns said this morning that the victim and Brickey knew each other.
Eanes and a woman had apparently been invited to the house by Brickey before the shooting, Burns said.
Alcohol use was an apparent factor in the shooting, the sheriff said.
"They were acquaintances, and they were invited there (and Eanes and Brickey) got into a dispute. Alcohol was involved, and it resulted in one being killed," Burns said.
Deputies were called to the scene at 12:41 a.m. Saturday, Burns said.
The alleged murder weapon was recovered, Burns said.
Brickey is an employee of the Washington County Highway Department, according to the arrest report.
Bond for Brickey was set at $250,000 pending his court appearance today.
wonder if your wife knows the girl she was with today jumped on sam after he was dead and beat him in the face until the police pulled her off of him.
concerned

Morristown, TN

#283 Oct 17, 2013
Did Brickey make bond? How about that paid lawyer? Did he show up?
told you so will

Sarasota, FL

#284 Oct 17, 2013
heres u something wrote:
<quoted text>wonder if your wife knows the girl she was with today jumped on sam after he was dead and beat him in the face until the police pulled her off of him.
I have know idea what you are talking about but if she beat a dead man she needs to go to jail for abuse to a corpse.
lol

Chesterfield, SC

#285 Oct 17, 2013
told you so will wrote:
<quoted text>
I have know idea what you are talking about but if she beat a dead man she needs to go to jail for abuse to a corpse.
she needs ti be in jail not just for abuse of a corpse but for givin her 10 year old alcohol
Brickey Friend

Johnson City, TN

#286 Oct 17, 2013
concerned wrote:
Did Brickey make bond? How about that paid lawyer? Did he show up?
Things didn't go as well as we hoped. We still don't have Ron out. Pro-Brickey
Brickey Friend

Johnson City, TN

#287 Oct 17, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>she needs ti be in jail not just for abuse of a corpse but for givin her 10 year old alcohol
thats what the whole fight was over. the Bruickeys were trying to protect the 10 year old. they insisted that the 10yr, not get into the car with 2 drunks. they were trying to save her. sam got mad and he did what he did to Ronald, then went after the son who had told him he had had enough to drink.I do not leak details about this case in fear it may hurt my friends Mr and mrs Brickey. "lol" I don't know who you are but you are correct.Sam and the mother was trying to give the 10year old shots. Thats why the drink was put away. Thats why sam got so mad. I don't want to know why they were giving her alcohol. The Brickeys are protectors of children and would not allow this to happen in their house. They tried to stop what was happening. Sam and the mother were invited to send the night. No sam wanted to leave and he was going to take the girl with them. He was so drunk and mad he could not be reasoned with.
Brickey Friend

Johnson City, TN

#288 Oct 17, 2013
told you so will wrote:
<quoted text>
I have know idea what you are talking about but if she beat a dead man she needs to go to jail for abuse to a corpse.
So will everyone thinks that u r sams' stepfather because ur defending sam so. please clarify ur connection or continue being ignored. You see this thing is alot deeper than you think. Your making light of the situation. Mrs Brickey was trying to keep the girl comfortable in another room.Video games and kool-aid.
Brickey Friend

Johnson City, TN

#289 Oct 17, 2013
i hide under no false name. the first name i used on this forum is Brickey friend so u all would know i am a friend of Mr. and Mrs. Brickey. There is no question whos' side i'm on.I think if we knew all the details about what had been happening to that little girl and her mother we would all have to drop our heads in shame. Sam had moved in on a single mother. she lived in Holy Hills government housing. Visitors not allowed over 3 nights. She was trying to get rid of Sam that night. I don't know why she would be with Sams mother. Her hands swollen, blue and bloody after she got finished with him. So Will would u like me to continue, there r grosser things about that night. Like how my friends' lifestyle was ripped away him. Remember Ronald was in his home with his wife and son. HIS HOME!!!!It makes me so mad that i know this man did what he thought was within his American rights. The right to bear arms and protect your family.You r so full of it. If u don't have anything interesting to say. Just shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Needs a Mute Feature 1 min MaxFax ThunderGnome 9
Liar in chief 10 min Trumpisreallytranny 1
Wherefore Art Thou, Spunkonmytummy? 16 min Trumpisreallytranny 33
zoee lawson 18 min intheknow 1
Stock market rages on! 39 min Trumpisreallytranny 23
Squirters in greeneville tn 44 min Paul jones 3
i miss what was. 2 hr Kohlrabi 3
dacota smelcer???? 2 hr Amanda 12
Body found 3 hr Good grief 35

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages